PDA

View Full Version : Black man in dream and in vision

mindanalyzer
02-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Something is going on with my life now, basically my wife and I have decided to end our marriage. Our endless fights, constant misunderstandings and negative energy between us is too much to bear. This has been taking a serious toll on me and I assume it is the same for her.

I would like you to know about something strange that has happened, that could either be of spiritual nature or maybe just coincidences and more misunderstandings.
First of all let me say that along the years I have had many visions in my dreams. Consciously I see nothing but in my dreams I can see a lot; No idea why this happens but apparently I inherited this gift from my old mother.
About 6-8 months ago I had a very strange dream. In the dream I was sitting in a chair in a living room and I could see my wife sitting on a sofa. What was strange is that there was a neatly-dressed black man sitting in that sofa with her. Nobody spoke in the dream, and I woke up concerned about this; when I mentioned it to her she dismissed it as a jealousy bout.

Well, to continue on the same line about 3 months ago my wife (or soon to be ex) went to bring my dog to my mother’s place and my 13 yo nephew [who has my same first name and who suffers from fragile x syndrome/autism but who is crazy in love about my dog and is otherwise friendly, respectful and nice] looked outside through the door glass window and ran away to his room. My wife came home complaining that my nephew saw her and did not want to open the door. I attributed this to a simple misunderstanding and didn’t mention it to my mother but my mother happened to mention to me that my nephew had complained that a strange black man was knocking on the door. I could not put these things together at the time.

This situation repeated last week EXACTLY the same but this time when my mother mentioned the strange black man I immediately saw the connection. What are the odds that my nephew could confuse my wife (latin brunette) for a black man TWICE? My mother does not have any black neighbors.

Apparently my nephew has spiritual sight because when he was little he was terrified about a Santeria priestess who happened to be a friend of my mother and on another occasion a friend of my sister [who had recently lost her mother] visited them and my nephew, who knew nothing about her loss or the true meaning of death, was very afraid and later mentioned that my sister’ friend was accompanied by an old woman.

Well, the last situation with my nephew led to some hateful statements by my wife (or that I interpreted as hateful or ugly) and thus to a big argument between my wife and I. This was sort of the last straw for us and we decided to sit together and decide to end it up (we have been on the fence about our relationship for a long while but we did for good this time). She claims that my family (mother, sister and nephew) do not like her and that my nephew clearly saw her and ran away and decided not to open the door to her.

Now putting together the dream of the black man between my wife and I and the 2 events with my nephew, I ask:

Is it possible that she has attached a spirit of a black man?
Is it possible that I am the one with that spirit attached?
Is it possible that somebody has done witchcraft to us so that our marriage does not succeed?

Could anybody with some spiritual insight looked into this?

Thank you

ps: I believe in God in the name of Jesus Christ

pearlswan
02-03-2016, 08:23 PM
I didn't really read it in detail but since you said you believe in God and Jesus, then simply pray! :) Pray for protection for your family, house, and have faith in your God. Have faith that they are stronger than any lower vibrational beings or spirits. Pray to clear out your home from negativity or maybe use holy water spray? I don't know some of the things you people like to use. I'm not a religious person.

mindanalyzer
02-03-2016, 09:11 PM
I didn't really read it in detail but since you said you believe in God and Jesus, then simply pray! :) Pray for protection for your family, house, and have faith in your God. Have faith that they are stronger than any lower vibrational beings or spirits. Pray to clear out your home from negativity or maybe use holy water spray? I don't know some of the things you people like to use. I'm not a religious person.

What do you mean by "You people"?

:)

... Quoting Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder

pearlswan
03-03-2016, 07:30 AM
What I mean is that what your belief used to do in order to clear things up like this case :) I don't know what else to say since I don't want to label a title or anything.

mindanalyzer
03-03-2016, 02:32 PM
What I mean is that what your belief used to do in order to clear things up like this case :) I don't know what else to say since I don't want to label a title or anything.

I was joking

Clover
03-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Something is going on with my life now, basically my wife and I have decided to end our marriage. Our endless fights, constant misunderstandings and negative energy between us is too much to bear. This has been taking a serious toll on me and I assume it is the same for her.

I would like you to know about something strange that has happened, that could either be of spiritual nature or maybe just coincidences and more misunderstandings.
First of all let me say that along the years I have had many visions in my dreams. Consciously I see nothing but in my dreams I can see a lot; No idea why this happens but apparently I inherited this gift from my old mother.
About 6-8 months ago I had a very strange dream. In the dream I was sitting in a chair in a living room and I could see my wife sitting on a sofa. What was strange is that there was a neatly-dressed black man sitting in that sofa with her. Nobody spoke in the dream, and I woke up concerned about this; when I mentioned it to her she dismissed it as a jealousy bout.

Well, to continue on the same line about 3 months ago my wife (or soon to be ex) went to bring my dog to my mother’s place and my 13 yo nephew [who has my same first name and who suffers from fragile x syndrome/autism but who is crazy in love about my dog and is otherwise friendly, respectful and nice] looked outside through the door glass window and ran away to his room. My wife came home complaining that my nephew saw her and did not want to open the door. I attributed this to a simple misunderstanding and didn’t mention it to my mother but my mother happened to mention to me that my nephew had complained that a strange black man was knocking on the door. I could not put these things together at the time.

This situation repeated last week EXACTLY the same but this time when my mother mentioned the strange black man I immediately saw the connection. What are the odds that my nephew could confuse my wife (latin brunette) for a black man TWICE? My mother does not have any black neighbors.

Apparently my nephew has spiritual sight because when he was little he was terrified about a Santeria priestess who happened to be a friend of my mother and on another occasion a friend of my sister [who had recently lost her mother] visited them and my nephew, who knew nothing about her loss or the true meaning of death, was very afraid and later mentioned that my sister’ friend was accompanied by an old woman.

Well, the last situation with my nephew led to some hateful statements by my wife (or that I interpreted as hateful or ugly) and thus to a big argument between my wife and I. This was sort of the last straw for us and we decided to sit together and decide to end it up (we have been on the fence about our relationship for a long while but we did for good this time). She claims that my family (mother, sister and nephew) do not like her and that my nephew clearly saw her and ran away and decided not to open the door to her.

Now putting together the dream of the black man between my wife and I and the 2 events with my nephew, I ask:

Is it possible that she has attached a spirit of a black man?
Is it possible that I am the one with that spirit attached?
Is it possible that somebody has done witchcraft to us so that our marriage does not succeed?

Could anybody with some spiritual insight looked into this?

Thank you

ps: I believe in God in the name of Jesus Christ

I married unto Cuban culture, so I understand where your coming from. I am going to say that the only people who destroy a marriage are the two very people that are in them. Your marriage did not succeed simply for the reasons that they don't; people grow apart, change and evolve. There is A LOT of pain in change.

Challenging and dark times does feel like a curse. I know, I questioned it myself going through my own divorce process. Perhaps, you may be going through what many of on the forum call a "dark night of the soul" or a spiritual awakening. Typically a person may feel overwhelmed, bewildered, frightened and vulnerable. It feels awful and these events usually happen as a result of a big change like a divorce or death in family. I'd google on that.

The "black man" seems more like an object you encouraged in your mind based more on paranoia. When you give power to a thought or idea, it only festers larger in your mind. Careful with those thoughts, you'll create a wild fire. If you feel like you were cursed I would see a professional healer or priest however, at the end of the day know the only person that controls you and your mind is you. The black man can appear as a white potato in your dream and that won't take away the fact that you probably still have unresolved communication issues with your wife. Address them head on.

mindanalyzer
03-03-2016, 04:47 PM
I married unto Cuban culture, so I understand where your coming from. I am going to say that the only people who destroy a marriage are the two very people that are in them. Your marriage did not succeed simply for the reasons that they don't; people grow apart, change and evolve. There is A LOT of pain in change.

Challenging and dark times does feel like a curse. I know, I questioned it myself going through my own divorce process. Perhaps, you may be going through what many of on the forum call a "dark night of the soul" or a spiritual awakening. Typically a person may feel overwhelmed, bewildered, frightened and vulnerable. It feels awful and these events usually happen as a result of a big change like a divorce or death in family. I'd google on that.

The "black man" seems more like an object you encouraged in your mind based more on paranoia. When you give power to a thought or idea, it only festers larger in your mind. Careful with those thoughts, you'll create a wild fire. If you feel like you were cursed I would see a professional healer or priest however, at the end of the day know the only person that controls you and your mind is you. The black man can appear as a white potato in your dream and that won't take away the fact that you probably still have unresolved communication issues with your wife. Address them head on.

Thank you for your comments.

I am aware that some marriages do not work out and I can accept that. BTW I am the one who has been more proactive about the need to put an end to it for GOOD; I have no idea why she tried to hold it together for so long when it was obvious that it was not working AT ALL. It could have been because she really believed in a life with me or maybe because of materialistic considerations (she not being as solvent as I am, trying to keep lifestyle, etc). On a positive note, I consider her a serious (I would say too serious most of the time)/intelligent woman, who loves her son, dedicated to her work, but is far from being spiritual. To give you an idea about us, My favorite show is Ancient aliens, hers The Kardashians

My original message had the intention of asking for other people opinions in regards to these strange occurrences and/or coincidences: first the dream that I had a few months ago (A dream that did not make sense to me) and then my autistic nephew "seeing" my wife TWICE as a black man. I clarify that this post has nothing racist in it, it just happened to be a black man in the dream and my nephew confused her twice, seeing a black man instead of her; as far as i know my nephew [with his mental limitations] has not been raised as a bigot to judge people by the color of the skin. Why to perceived my wife TWICE as a black man is really strange, I would say.

Coincidences? I think it is possible but I posted my question to hear if there are other possibilities of spiritual nature [which is consistent with the gifts that apparently my nephew has].

I honestly feel that there is something spiritual going on [either with her or with our relationship] but I cannot exactly pinpoint what it is. At the same time, maybe all of this is happening for the greater good; I have been "losing it" too often recently and this is NO GOOD for ANYBODY