PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Mind

CosmicWisdom323
29-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Can anyone relate to the idea that they at times becomes possessed by a demonic force? I sometimes feel like I have a demonic mind. It thinks thoughts I do not want to think. Acts in ways I do not want to act. Talks to me and tells me to do things I do not want to do. It curses at me. Calls me names. I argue with it and it argues back. Mostly it is all in my head, but sometimes I start doing it out loud as well, but only when I am alone.

L. Ron Hubbard calls it demon circuits. Thoughts and impulses that are contra-survival. Similar to the freudian death drive. The inner satan, the opposer.

Matthew23
11-03-2016, 06:02 AM
This is so crazy, because I have these thoughts also! They just come out of nowhere. Even when I try not to think about it, or don't want to, they still just keep coming.

I'd like to hear someones take on this also.

sea-dove
11-03-2016, 11:03 AM
It is possible to have an "attachment" ..something on the evil side linked in with a person be it a demon or something else.

I was partly possessed by something not at all good at one time. Thankfully a group of people freed me from quite a few attachments.

jayysorathlavey
20-03-2016, 12:08 AM
it is kalde #schitzophrenia. ule heare things like that.

jayysorathlavey
20-03-2016, 12:11 AM
i hope you do not drive bc it is not legal to put other peoples lives at risk whilste ur hearing voices calling you names.

jayysorathlavey
20-03-2016, 12:12 AM
u need to see a #Psychiatrist.

jayysorathlavey
20-03-2016, 12:15 AM
This is so crazy, because I have these thoughts also! They just come out of nowhere. Even when I try not to think about it, or don't want to, they still just keep coming.

I'd like to hear someones take on this also.

u have #schitzophrenia. juste like the poster.

Shivani Devi
28-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Wow...at the above poster...just.... wow!

Four posts in succession showing a basic ignorance and making an unqualified referral and diagnosis.

While I don't necessarily believe in demons or demonic possession (most of which can be attributed to emotional trauma and anxiety states), there are many levels of brain function and cognitive awareness that science is still at a loss to explain or understand.

It could merely be the autonomous function of a subconscious state brought to full conscious awareness...or it could be a 'spirit'...who knows?

I also hear voices, but they don't tell me to harm myself or others and that is what separates psychosis from clairaudience.

Yes, they swear at me, insult me, tell me things I don't want to do and I often argue with them, but it's like matching wits with an unarmed opponent in the end.

I drive a car, I've been driving for 20 years and I haven't killed myself or anybody else...yet.

I also realise there will be those out there who'll call me crazy/insane, but until I see their qualifications as a trained psychiatrist, I can do nothing more than just laugh at their petty, foolish ignorance:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/50093408.jpg

Now, excuse me while I stop channeling this derisive spirit who wants to cause a bit of playful mischief.

Somnia
28-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Hi CosmicWisdom...

It may be possible you might be experiencing Intrusive Thoughts...These are thoughts that pop into your mind and are typically unwelcome and greatly disturbing...In a lot of cases, people believe they have become "possessed" because the individual perceives these thoughts are not from their own mind...

Here are some references if you wish to investigate further on the subject:

Intrusive Thought (Wikipedia)
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought)
Intrusive Thoughts - Martin N. Seif, PH.D. Clinical Psychologist (http://www.drmartinseif.com/resources/intrusive-thoughts.html)

cahill
28-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Yeah they try. Our minds are very powerful though and that's what you have to let sink in first.

Anytime you get a thought or anything that you know very well isn't yours fight fire with fire. We try all this visualizations of white and purple light but if your dealing with something really nasty white light alone don't cut it. So if you got a problem try this....

Visualize Jesus himself with the white golden light. You kneeling before him, placing his hand on your head. Do it repeatedly! Force it! In the book of Revelation Jesus is no longer his name. Don't just say the name, look him in the eyes. See how quickly he fills you.

Also if you think about Jesus had control of all the elements. He put mud in the eyes of a blind man to make him see. He walked on water. The same elements and the power of them are still here. Use it.

In a fire proof metal container with high sides (like a wash pot for example) take 1/2cup or so of seasalt, saturate it with rubbing alcohol and set it in the middle of the room. Set it on fire. Let it burn itself out. It neutralizes energy within a space ( including negative energy within you)

You can do this in every room. It drains negative entities of their energy and therefore they lose ability to manifest. Sage is ok. But this was more affective to me.