PDA

View Full Version : Hopi prophecy

Sira
22-01-2011, 06:30 PM
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/goosebumps-hopi-prophecy/
Hopi prophecy, I got goose bumps because I woke up today "new". :hug2:

GemDragon09
25-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I cried when I read this and looked up more about this Prophecy.

It's so beautiful.
Our Mother needs this <3

Sira
25-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I don't remember if I posted yesterday's message so here it is:
http://www.luxonia.com/messages/2-luxonia-en/1553-jan-24-2011-a-parrot
Our connection to Mother Nature is becoming alive now at many levels. Hugs to all Rainbow Warriors! :hug2:

GemDragon09
25-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Thank you for this one as well!

Lovely read, I hope you find more soon!
<3

I tend to think like that a lot. I hate to see caged animals, ones that are abused and hurting. I hate to see people in sickness and poverty. I dislike all of the hurt people and living beings go through intensely.

Love and Light Friend! :D

Internal Queries
25-01-2011, 01:48 PM
February 2000 - Giant Rock was considered by many the largest boulder in the world, it is now two boulders. A slice of the rock fell off from the boulder monday morning February 23, 2000, exposing a gleaming white granite interior, and fulfilling Native American prophecy.

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/hopi-prophecy-rock-splits-2012.htm

Lazarus72
25-01-2011, 03:00 PM
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/goosebumps-hopi-prophecy/
Hopi prophecy, I got goose bumps because I woke up today "new". :hug2:

This reminds me,

About a week ago, after a rough nights sleep I was sitting in bed about 10am thinking quite nice thoughts at the time actually, but all of a sudden I was startled by a really loud crash on the window a couple of feet away. Really loud I mean. My first thought was that a brick had been thrown at it. I jumped up and opened the curtains and looked down and there was a bird, a pidgeon actually, It was laying with its wings slightly outstretched and was alive and I thought, ahhhh, perhaps it might make it. Almost immediately I followed that thought with, no way, that was so hard. I mean it must have been flat out, and no reason I could think of. No transparency (curtains and blinds pulled).

Anyway it died quite peacefully as I watched within a minute or two, and ultimately left me in a bit of a sombre mood for the day.

Later when I logged on I googled 'death of a dove' to check out for any doomsday prophecies as per my negative frame of mind.

The general consensus seemed to be merely..... 'change'.

That much at least was quite timely.

Uma
17-05-2011, 02:08 AM
I think the prophecy has to do with the 5th age, age of Aquarius, which has begun, which is an age of Kundalini awakenings.
I was in Sedona Arizona, Hopi land, one of the most energetic spots on earth. I hope people can post more information about the Hopi prophecy here.

unus supra
19-05-2011, 03:19 AM
bingo

and thats why im here.

Uma
07-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Wish I knew more about the Blue Star Kachina

childheart
15-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Interesting.. My mind wants to judge but doesn't really understand it, therefor remains silent, and my body reacts with a lot of shivering and my eyes got watery. Typical and very intense reaction to a spiritual truth :o

ThoughtOnFire
15-07-2011, 09:51 PM
I think the prophecy has to do with the 5th age, age of Aquarius, which has begun, which is an age of Kundalini awakenings.
I was in Sedona Arizona, Hopi land, one of the most energetic spots on earth. I hope people can post more information about the Hopi prophecy here.

What makes a Rainbow Warrior, a Rainbow Warrior? I believe it is the awakening of Kundalini and the 7 Chakras that represent the "Rainbow" Power.

Thanks for posting this prophecy. :D

Docha
05-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Wish I had a computer, you may also like to read about the emerald tablets, and the rainbow warriors. They seem to be tied into the prophecies.

For more information on the kachinas look into the mayan and aztec cultures.

From what I gather the twins that are said to come in the sky are the red planet and a blue comet. When they appear change will be upon us. Ancient cultures gave celestial bodies spirits, as they inherently knew the stars affected earth.

As with all prophecies though we may change the outcome. In fact that was the intent of the hopi when they decided to go public with it. So, doomsday may not be upon us. :)