PDA

View Full Version : The Spectre of the Newby Church

butterfly89
23-02-2016, 03:47 PM
My partner has been seeing a being like all the time. I have asked it to leave and it does but keeps coming back. I am very worried I have tried smudging and asked for protection. He is terrified he has recently told me that it's the Spectre of the Newby Church. I have no idea what to do. Please.some advice this is so weird??

Element 5
24-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Where is this taking place? What are the details of this experience?

butterfly89
25-02-2016, 10:56 PM
He sees it in our room mainly. But he also sometimes dreams of it. It appears at the end of a corridor and he runs the other way and he goes to open a door but it's locked. And then.the entity grabs his shoulder and then he wakes up screaming. I told him to try and talk to it and he has but it just ignores him. I have only seen it once I think i woke up and I thought I saw something leaning over me but I can't be sure as I was still half asleep. It's weird cus I am more spiritual and more open to this sort of thing but apart from that one time I have never seen it.

Element 5
01-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I guess my next question is, why do you believe it's the spectre of the Newby Church? Do you live near there or have you recently visited? Most earthbound spirits haunt a specific location so I'm not sure why, if it is this spirit, it would bother you at home. It sounds to me, with the limited information I have, that this could be a negative entity that feeds on negative energy. Fear is by far the sweetest treat to these entities and the more afraid you are the more you ring the dinner bell.

butterfly89
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Hi I'm not sure it is to be honest. My partner thinks.it is the closest match I suppose. We have never been.or live anywhere near so no idea. I understand exactly where you are coming from thankyou. What other information would you like? Sorry not great at this. Is there anything I can do in the mean time? Thankyou for replying

Element 5
02-03-2016, 03:11 PM
I would try making the environment in your home as positive as possible. Things like opening up windows to air the place out. Open blinds or curtains to let light in. Try smudging with sage or even lavender. Ask for protection from your guides or pray...depending on your belief system...before going to bed each night. Mostly, don't let these things scare you. We are far more powerful than we realize when it comes to not feeding that fear they are looking for. I see and hear things all the time, mostly just before sleep or just when waking up and I just pray over and over and demand to be left alone. There is power in our intentions. And remember, these things are all around everyone all over the world. It sounds like a horror movie or something but it really is just interdimensional beings existing on another plane and crossing over here and there. So, it's good to just be aware of it and not worry about it too much.

butterfly89
02-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Thankyou so much I will tell my partner and try all of this. I really appreciate you replying.

Element 5
02-03-2016, 07:15 PM
No problem. Let me know if anything else happens! Curious to see if it works.