PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the third eye

Lightseeker30
21-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Hi all,

I have just for some weeks tried to learn about the chakras in the human body. By some resons, that im not aware of for the moment, I tried to open the third eye.

It took just some minutes for me to see a picture, a black eagle with white
edge lines on a black background. Then a dreamcatcher with a purple eye in teh middle of it and at last was a white star on a black background. And all this at the first time practice......

After that, lots of pictures have appered and I want to know if pictures can come so quickly without any practise before.........

Can anyone explain.............

/Lightseeker30

Evaah
22-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Results vary from person to person.
Some can grasp it easily, while others require a bit more effort to get where they want to be.
Perhaps you are one of those for whom it comes easily and naturally. :smile:

Develop it!

Lightseeker30
24-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the answer and I will continue to develop and... watch the seceries that comes.

The next that makes me a bit confused is all that comes..., and what the symbols are telling me........

/Lightseeker30

athribiristan
25-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Its sounds like your third eye has been partially open for some time. Since you haven't payed attention to it up to this point you probably hadn't noticed. As far as the imagery goes, I can't offer help there. I've never been very visual when it comes to energy work, despite having perfect vision physically.

With Love,
athribiristan

Iodine
31-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Lightseeker30, I too have seen things that I have never been able to figure out what they mean. So why do we see them in the first place? I don't know. But keep looking, I figure it will all fall into place sometime. Maybe it's just the universe saying "Hi there".

PROJECTMAYHEM
31-01-2011, 05:51 PM
i was hoping to actually seeing a real life third eye(not upset though)

Lightseeker30
31-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Lightseeker30, I too have seen things that I have never been able to figure out what they mean. So why do we see them in the first place? I don't know. But keep looking, I figure it will all fall into place sometime. Maybe it's just the universe saying "Hi there".

Hi Iodine, and others. :hug3:

I think it could be a message or a statement. For a couple of weeks ago
I saw my mother face apeare in the third eye and a weeks ago she had to get hospital care for pneumonia. So the vison could said whats going to happen. She is back home again now. :smile:

A wolf apperes too in diffrent shape, in other visons, and comes back from time to time.

Regards/ Lightseeker30

Emmalevine
31-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi all,

I have just for some weeks tried to learn about the chakras in the human body. By some resons, that im not aware of for the moment, I tried to open the third eye.

It took just some minutes for me to see a picture, a black eagle with white
edge lines on a black background. Then a dreamcatcher with a purple eye in teh middle of it and at last was a white star on a black background. And all this at the first time practice......

After that, lots of pictures have appered and I want to know if pictures can come so quickly without any practise before.........

Can anyone explain.............

/Lightseeker30

Look up the symbolism for Eagle online. This vision is telling you something about yourself or your life. I have also seen one with my third eye and it brought me great comfort. The star is also a deeply powerful symbol. Keep focussing on your third eye and I think you'll find the visions will increase and be deeply meaningful to you when you relate them to situations.

Evaah
31-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Look up the symbolism for Eagle online. This vision is telling you something about yourself or your life. I have also seen one with my third eye and it brought me great comfort. The star is also a deeply powerful symbol. Keep focussing on your third eye and I think you'll find the visions will increase and be deeply meaningful to you when you relate them to situations.
Actually, I wouldn't rely on online sources. What do eagles mean to you? No one can really tell you what a certain symbol means because we were all brought up differently, and one thing may mean something else to another.

(Sorry, Starbuck - I didn't mean to call you out or anything! I realize this might have come off as a bit rude.. my apologies!)

Emmalevine
31-01-2011, 09:01 PM
No worries! Actually that's really good advice. I was forgetting to say what I take for granted in myself - which is only to take the information that resonates with you. Sometimes looking a symbol up is helpful though because the mind can block intuition. I wouldn't rely on the very first website you come to because many will say slightly different things, but I don't see anything wrong with researching spiritual symbols. I've worked with the meaning of plenty of my dreams this way. But yes - go with gut foremost.

rus11
01-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Always remain open to your visions. The more you accept and acknowledge them the more they will come through to you. As for interpretations they will sort themselves out...... in my experience.

Lightseeker30
01-02-2011, 08:23 AM

Hi again ! :hug3:

It could be like this...........

If a human have past life experiance. Then she or he can have signs from animals or other things, from the nature and from the culture, in which they lived in...........

If I see to myself I have a very strong conection to native americans. No other culture, as I can feel now, have sutch big influence in my mind. Not all the time, but now and then.

If I can see an eagle or a wolf comes up in my visons, then perhaphs I should look
for the purpose of what it would tell me, in the native american culture and in the nature of north america....... :rolleyes:

/Lightseeker30

Emmalevine
01-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Indeed. I looked up eagle as a Native American totem and it really resonated with where I was at when I recieved the symbol.

Some people don't feel they need any help to interprete visions or dreams and that's fine, but sometimes I do. I just never jump upon any old interpretation unless I know in my heart it's right. I usually have an inkling anyway. Go with what your intuition is telling you :)

Lightseeker30
01-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Indeed. I looked up eagle as a Native American totem and it really resonated with where I was at when I recieved the symbol.

Some people don't feel they need any help to interprete visions or dreams and that's fine, but sometimes I do. I just never jump upon any old interpretation unless I know in my heart it's right. I usually have an inkling anyway. Go with what your intuition is telling you :)

So Starbuck......do think you have sprituell or past life conections to nativ american too.......? :hug3:

/Lightseeker30

Emmalevine
02-02-2011, 08:36 AM
I haven't really thought about it Lightseeker to be honest. I'm very interested in Native American history ever since I dreamed about my niece's baby (who sadly died) as being a Red Indian. It was a deeply powerful dream and since then I've looked up a lot of stuff on them and admired their connection to the Earth and their views on animals. It just makes a lot of sense to me. No idea about past lives but wouldn't rule it out!

Lightseeker30
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi all ! :hug3:

Have anyone seen a light globe, when wiewing the third eye ?

I have seen a light globe of metal, that have both Gold and Red in it and rolled in some dark space......and it crackled of energy. :icon_scratch:

/Lightseeker30

Silver
09-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Can some imagining or vision that doesn't seem to come from a normal place be coming from my 3rd eye? Some seem to suggest that they don't necessarily 'see' stuff and that's not necessarily what one's 3rd eye is really all about. I have no real solid understanding of 3rd eye or chakras...

Roselove
09-04-2011, 07:31 PM
i get them too at night, i think they are messages from higher self and spirit guides, we have to decode what the symbols mean