PDA

View Full Version : Soul contracts.

naturesflow
12-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Not sure why this is arising right now but it seems to want too.

I often don't ask directly for discussion more open my own ideas and let it flow on naturally as people want too share.

But does anyone wish to discuss this in something they know. I remember moving through this in my awakening process at a deeper level, it was a sense of it moving through my whole space.

A connection/sense to something about this, but I am not certain entirely what it all meant.

Baile
13-02-2016, 12:51 PM
The small handful of direct metaphysical experiences I've had - reincarnation and the eternal soul as two examples - form the foundation of my beliefs. Karma, and the idea of soul contracts made in the pre-incarnation state, are generally associated with reincarnation belief. Supposedly with each incarnation we choose our parents and family, along with various soul tasks we are free to either fulfill or not. But because I've never had a direct and recognizable experience of karma or soul contracts at work in my life, I can't say how real any of it is.

naturesflow
13-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Thankyou for sharing.

My experience of this connection seemed to pertain to the order of things in this life playing out.

When I was awakening my intuition was extremely heightened so what was flowing in was all this future stuff not fully integrated but showing me lots of connections, that I now see come up and have come up over five years or more. You didn't know what it meant back then but then the future arrives and boom you remember it. So its coming in to a new point of your awareness in remembering something that I knew back then but not fully.

So at the time it came up around the order of things in my world and how they needed to play out even as I was being shown so much back then. This I believe at the time was sensed as the order of fulfilment or the contract of our life playing out as it needs too.

So I guess in this place in myself, it shows me that we complete cycles before new ones enter. They are there waiting for us to tap into and create with in some form, but in its own order coming even as I was in connection to it already back then.

Not sure if this makes sense. But your post reminded me of more of this.

Baile
13-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I have read that karmic or soul contracts tend to affect the individual's earlier years rather than later. In my case for example, all of the lifelong soul friends I ever made took place before my mid-20s. I've also read that one's later years have more to do with the preparation of karmic connections for the next lifetime, than with present-life karmic tasks and soul contracts.

And finally, guiding beings known to help and assist with karmic tasks and soul contacts in our earlier years, pull away in our 30s and 40s, and then return again in our late-life years. The idea here is to leave us free to make our own mid-life choices that will become our karma for upcoming lifetimes. This I feel I've had a significant experience of in my lifetime.

These are ideas I've read and studied over the years and are not necessarily my beliefs, I'm just sharing what I've come across.

Mr Interesting
13-02-2016, 07:14 PM
I know that yesterday I came across an article that explained Indigo's, which I'd always kind of surmised were the children coming through, but then within this article it said they started in the late fifties and have been gaining momentum as it were and as I kept reading I seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

Also as I was reading I remembered when I met a young girl, and her Mum who I knew a little, who it was said read Auras, and this was like twenty odd years ago, and so I asked her what colour mine was to which she replied dark blue... which I thought was a fairly 'heavy' colour at the time but then this article mentions that. And then about ten years ago I was into something else and my moniker at the time was 'Indigo Mono' so again I added this as relate-able.

But then always the facts of knowledge aren't so much a thing unto themselves that can be striped back from potential and held as a singular thing and so yes soul contracts have a validity but like any knowledge it seems it should be held as lightly as the potential it might feed into and then whether the action created is of a passive or active nature is yet another set of possibles feeding back into the creation of knowledge.

So, like yourself NaturesFlow, there is this kind of review where incidents from our pasts come forth and substantiate what might have been somehow better understood at the time but that time intervening and some more knowledge and action along the way seems to make the whole found eventually more full and so the role of potential, of possibility, in discovery a vital ingredient.

It's like the Monarchs which are appearing at the moment and they seem to flit all over the place as if the winds that drive the beating wings aren't like the breathes which are apparent and so a Monarch held still, dead even, and framed in a wooden box is indeed comparable to a soul contract but the butterfly alive isn't anywhere as simple an equation to fit into a simple frame and possibly far outside the almost dulled ability of a human to contemplate.

There was a fellow I knew quite well at one stage who was a potter and he built a boat from bricks and then just before it was launched he said 'If it floats it's craft and if it sinks it's art' and it did actually float... but only just!

naturesflow
13-02-2016, 09:18 PM
]I have read that karmic or soul contracts tend to affect the individual's earlier years rather than later. In my case for example, all of the lifelong soul friends I ever made took place before my mid-20s. I've also read that one's later years have more to do with the preparation of karmic connections for the next lifetime, than with present-life karmic tasks and soul contracts.

Yes this makes sense now in how I perceive the unfolding of things in my own early life and the people who were in it. So maybe at the point I was recognising this was actually the ending of karmic ties occurring, or the ending of soul contracts that would be fulfilled even as I was unaware of their completion at the time it was moving through that awakening process. Within that awakening, time ceased and so my timeline was showing me everything that was, is and was coming, without full awareness of course. I was not fully aware of how they would end, and the soul contract showing me that it would complete itself. Most likely showing me that its not done till its done through a cycle of process. What I do notice is this many of those people early in my world have completed cycles in me. Meaning I did a lot of self healing work in myself to end the lessons with them. And I notice they haven't come back into my life, almost like they didn't need to because of my completion in myself with regards to their lessons to begin with. (I say lessons because now thinking about what they were offering me, was a piece of myself unresolved, so it gave me resolution through their reflection and point of entry into my life). I wonder about the order though, like your sharing here about later on in life what that means. Reading what your saying all the same is some how striking a chord in me around this exactly as your sharing. It seems to make sense in some form in me. But not quite seeing the picture just yet. More may come through this discussion.

And finally, guiding beings known to help and assist with karmic tasks and soul contacts in our earlier years, pull away in our 30s and 40s, and then return again in our late-life years. The idea here is to leave us free to make our own mid-life choices that will become our karma for upcoming lifetimes. This I feel I've had a significant experience of in my lifetime.

Yes I would agree with this. I know for a fact when my brother was guiding me about eight years ago, through a an intense journey of opening, that he in fact in my early life was a (strong connection) in real life. So a human guide in the beginning that he or I didn't know would come to be. I was recalling our connection when quite young through tapping into memories I didn't know were there. This seemed to be setting up in relationship and almost a preparation for him becoming my guide after he died. I was seeing correlations of our childhood together forming a similar story later on. It was quite bizarre in some ways, but it revealed things I seemed to have already walked through and knew to be, just in another form of it.

These are ideas I've read and studied over the years and are not necessarily my beliefs, I'm just sharing what I've come across.

Yes. Even as I am showing my own personal experience of this, I am seeing connections through what your sharing even so.

naturesflow
13-02-2016, 09:37 PM
I know that yesterday I came across an article that explained Indigo's, which I'd always kind of surmised were the children coming through, but then within this article it said they started in the late fifties and have been gaining momentum as it were and as I kept reading I seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

Yes you can find where you fit in these kind of *labels* even though I don't like labels, they do support something in us for our own journey and awareness. Meaning even as I have the bigger picture the smaller aspects I may have let go of, do come back in to show me their importance in some form to the bigger picture. I looked at my son (and interestingly he comes up a lot through your sharing in your reflections, so something in him and you are connected for me to keep seeing this) I went on a soul searching journey early in his life to understand him and his nature. What came to me was indigo spirit. I read their reason for being here at the spiritual level of being, was to buck the system and break down old barriers of fear. Now I know most of us do this. But the thing I noticed with him was growing up he would challenge every system in this way. He was fearless in fact. Where as even as I was doing this, I was not fearless, I was shrinking. He was pushing through and rising above it all. (teaching me in the process of himself as one) Well I say rising above because he always called to himself all sides of a situation to open up the whole experience in such a way, where everything often got completed to show everything up in this way.HE was bucking the system in everyone who entered the picture..lol.. It was obvious to me of course as his mother at this stage of being aware of his spirit work on earth. And it was something that struck me quite profoundly. I read that a few indigos came through in the nineties, he was born late nineties. He seemed to have come in at a point where he was carrying this energy, and had been landed in a multitude of the next wave, which if I remember was the crystal children. He was the rebel breaking down doors and they were the children absorbed in nature, much less interested in bucking the system like he was doing. Of course he was a product of his family on some level, but this was his spirit speaking direct to me to sense he was on a mission of sorts...I don't know for certain but my sense of this makes sense now. It fits something I do know in myself through deeper awareness. And of course he was part of my soul contract to begin with in everyway of himself being him. I am looking at our children and the nature of letting them go at a particular point recently. I do recal saying, ok world, you are now his teacher (kind of like a realization point in myself in letting him go and letting go in myself where I had not fully all my life, nor had my mother fully let go of me in this way till much later on) I guess it felt like a cycle of learning together had ended for us. Of course it is a natural transition of child into adult stage but at a deeper level of soul contract I can see the nature of this at play through the whole. If it is a natural transitioning point and if I am one with that wave myself I can allow it to transition itself naturally, something I see other mothers unable to let go of in themselves for a long time for their children. :)

Also as I was reading I remembered when I met a young girl, and her Mum who I knew a little, who it was said read Auras, and this was like twenty odd years ago, and so I asked her what colour mine was to which she replied dark blue... which I thought was a fairly 'heavy' colour at the time but then this article mentions that. And then about ten years ago I was into something else and my moniker at the time was 'Indigo Mono' so again I added this as relate-able.

Funny I am now seeking out dark blue (indigo) colours to wear. I am a big believer in surface expression now matching my inward reflections.

But then always the facts of knowledge aren't so much a thing unto themselves that can be striped back from potential and held as a singular thing and so yes soul contracts have a validity but like any knowledge it seems it should be held as lightly as the potential it might feed into and then whether the action created is of a passive or active nature is yet another set of possibles feeding back into the creation of knowledge.

Yes. I get this and realize how it applies itself, when it does and when it no longer applies. Its like a movement of awareness that you sense, see but then its gone again. I don't attach to these things more share and express the movement opening connection in myself for whatever reason.

So, like yourself NaturesFlow, there is this kind of review where incidents from our pasts come forth and substantiate what might have been somehow better understood at the time but that time intervening and some more knowledge and action along the way seems to make the whole found eventually more full and so the role of potential, of possibility, in discovery a vital ingredient.

Yes definitely. Its like a re creative process at play as I see it. Sometimes we go back to pick up a piece that wants to be expanded upon, explored some more. I guess this being about something that no longer holds me in pain is a new exploration for moi. Building a picture that is opening me to correlate experience and circumstance to see more, understand more, especially through others and their own relating.

It's like the Monarchs which are appearing at the moment and they seem to flit all over the place as if the winds that drive the beating wings aren't like the breathes which are apparent and so a Monarch held still, dead even, and framed in a wooden box is indeed comparable to a soul contract but the butterfly alive isn't anywhere as simple an equation to fit into a simple frame and possibly far outside the almost dulled ability of a human to contemplate.

Yes.

There was a fellow I knew quite well at one stage who was a potter and he built a boat from bricks and then just before it was launched he said 'If it floats it's craft and if it sinks it's art' and it did actually float... but only just!

This made me smile. :smile: