PDA

View Full Version : Talking about the Force

Lucyan28
11-02-2016, 03:47 PM
From the movie Star Wars, this quote is the main subject of those movies:

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together"

I believe they're talking about the energy that we all share in our core level, the one that was created at the beginning-end, the source of everything, some of us call it Creator or God and also Love, but at the end we all share that beautiful and almighty energy.

Although some humans do not believe in energy, spirituality or mystical powers, they are indeed living (existing) because of that energy. Nowadays the science is discovering more mysteries about this energy call Force, that's a good thing, sooner or later all humanity will jump into the mastery of the energy, I'm eager to watch that.

My favorite exercise with energy is creating a simple psi ball, when you practice a lot of them you can literally feel the force field between your hands, it's a wonderful experience. (there is plenty of information about psi balls all over the internet)

"May the Force be with you"

Baile
11-02-2016, 04:14 PM
some of us call it Creator or God and also Love, but at the end we all share that beautiful and almighty energy.That's an open and inviting observation and sharing. Very nice.

Lucyan28
11-02-2016, 05:05 PM
That's an open and inviting observation and sharing. Very nice.

Thanks Baile, have a very nice day =)

DoctorStrange
11-02-2016, 05:13 PM
The Force in Star Wars i believe is the consciousness we all are. That energy that constitutes life.

That's why i love Star Wars. It's so accurate, and a wonderful guide to spirituality, through amazing story telling.

Somnia
15-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Oh I love Star Wars! I recently re-watched the older movies after watching "The Force Awakens" in late January. One of my favorite quotes from the original Star Wars is:

"For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Yoda

Very inspirational and resonates deeply with feeling the Divine within and knowing we're all connected.