PDA

View Full Version : help

dreamer16
21-01-2011, 06:52 AM
so ever since i moved into my dad's house i have found it very creepy here and ive never had this problem with any other house that i have lived in. i may be attracting these spirits because and i moved in with my dad out of fear of my mother(my mother is severly bipolar and has a long history of being mentally ill and very abusive and the worst part is she doesn't remember) and these spirits keep coming around maybe because i am still afraid? i don't really know since i haven't had this problem before. at night i hear all sorts of things ex-things hitting the windows, dishes clanking footsteps, things falling, my blinds closing when im not home my boyfriend was sleeping in my room and he swore he saw a little girl and he was actually talking to her. granted at my mom's house i put salt all around the perimiter of my room and practiced some protective spells around my room but since ive been at my dad's ive been scared and i don't actually have the means of placing salt around my room because we have hardwood and not carpet and my dad yells at me when i burn insense or candles i know probably the only way to make it go away is to stop being afraid but the question is really how? when im terrified of the dark im terrified of these spirits and im terrified of my mom

dogninja
21-01-2011, 07:06 AM
I think you are freaking yourself regarding spirits, personally. I feel for you and your living situation- and pray you will stay strong regardless of difficult people in your life.

dreamer16
21-01-2011, 07:32 AM
thank you dogninja again i might be and i have thought about that but then again i can't ignore what i have heard i even came home to a radio on in the garage and i called my dad to see if he was working on anything in the garage or had the radio on and he said nope so i really don't know and thank you for your prayer

Mothwing
21-01-2011, 08:52 AM
You don't need candles, incense, or salt to protect yourself. Visualize a forcefield around your room that no negativity can enter. Literally walk around your room/home and build it in your mind. See yourself surrounded with white light. Meditate on these and really feel it.

Have you lived with your father at all before? Sleeping in a new home is always scary the first couple of weeks, I think mostly because it's different and not "home" and "safe" yet. It makes you feel vulnerable.

Remember that these things do not have any power over you. There is no need to be afraid. It is YOUR home, not theirs.

Sending you positive vibes.:hug2:

Silver
21-01-2011, 12:39 PM
dreamer16{{hugs}}
I'll send you a PM ~

LadyTerra
21-01-2011, 07:44 PM
I have read your post and I am curious--are you frightened only because a Spirit is attempting to make her presence known to you--or has the Spirit actually done something that could be considered agressive?

Would you be willing to share your age with me?

I believe I might be able to help.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...