PDA

View Full Version : uncontrolled ascension??

BLAIR2BE
20-09-2006, 02:20 AM
for the past few weeks i have been very "energetic" spiritually (my wife says ive been absent minded, or daydreamy). and for the past week i feel as though my spiritual energy is rising greatly, but uncontrolled. i have also had a few strange physical affects. this week has been, well, a little "frightening" (for lack of a better word). im sure i wont "freak out";
i can "tame" this energy to some extent. this energy does feel good. i wake up and feel zenlike . but the uncontroled aspect is worrysom. i do need advice or help though...:drunken_smilie:

kundalini
20-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Hi BLAIR2BE,

Firstly, I would like to state that is happening to you is happening for a reason and also that there are probably lessons to be learnt with regards to your experience.

Enjoy the spiritual energy you are feeling. Remember, it is not uncontrolled and it only is if you allow it to affect you negatively. Having said that, if you feel it is affecting your day-to-day life in a negative manner, then learn some grounding techniques if you do not already know any, to ground the energies and remember to keep physical. Another words, do something to take your mind off things.

I hope this helps, Kundalini.

BLAIR2BE
20-09-2006, 02:33 AM
thanks kundalini, this does help.

~Jay~
20-09-2006, 12:00 PM
When you say 'spiritual energy', I'm assuming you mean kundalini-type energy?

As Kundalini says, if the symptoms are worrying you or bothersome somehow, the best thing you can do is take a break from all spiritual activities for a short while. Go out for walks in nature, eat regular meals, watch TV or read a novel....basically anything to bring you fully into 3D awareness. You can also do some regular grounding visualisations, like imagining tree-roots coming out of your feet and going down into the earth (I'm sure you know this anyway, but for the benefit of others who might not).

I sympathise with you, as I know that spaced-out feeling only too well, lol!

BLAIR2BE
21-09-2006, 12:31 AM
When you say 'spiritual energy', I'm assuming you mean kundalini-type energy?

As Kundalini says, if the symptoms are worrying you or bothersome somehow, the best thing you can do is take a break from all spiritual activities for a short while. Go out for walks in nature, eat regular meals, watch TV or read a novel....basically anything to bring you fully into 3D awareness. You can also do some regular grounding visualisations, like imagining tree-roots coming out of your feet and going down into the earth (I'm sure you know this anyway, but for the benefit of others who might not).

I sympathise with you, as I know that spaced-out feeling only too well, lol!

ive been trying to stay grounded, and it has worked to some extent. this experience is difficult to put into words. today, thus far, ive had the same feeling (very good, spiritually energetic, zen) but i feel more "in control". sometimes just asking and recieveing an answer (whether you know the answer or not) is beneficial. im sure everyone knows why (im assuming). if not ask...

im wondering can anyone interpret this experiece or share a similar one??

i am trying to use this time to explore, and i dont want it to go away anytime soon.

and yes, jaycee, one could call it kundalini energy (thats the best word i can come uo with)

mikron
21-09-2006, 03:13 AM
Do you have a spiritual teacher ? That would help becuase they can usually spot a student who is not grounded ! but its not necessary ! even being around other Light workers sharing Learning can help ground someone in a Healing Circle !

Get some crystal help try first Obsidian , that is pure Lave of mother earth so who ever holds it , is linking to great spirits of earth to Ground someone !

Another Crystal worth mentioning on a little bit higher vibration is Labradorite crystal can be a crystal that helps transitions energy to a person thus a grounding transformation process

you can go on ebay type in the 2 words and then sphere and see the amazing deals .....I bet youll be astonished

Namaste mikron

http://www.croftlands.com/Photos/photos/1873-2.jpg

BLAIR2BE
21-09-2006, 03:20 AM
i do not have a teacher. i have found it helpful, just the discussing of it, ya know. the interaction helps.
i have never worked with crystals, but i will consider this advice (im going to wait though, a little longer, to see what i can do). i appreciate the insight as i know very little about crystal use.=)

Pounamu
21-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Mikron, isn't Obsidian a mineral that digs deep into the subconscious? I've heard that it can be pretty strong in its action...

mikron
21-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Hi Pounamu! Obsidian is Ultra Amazing ! because there is more than one type of Obsidian or more than one type of Lava from mother earth ! there is the Mineral kind and volcanic glass kind !

A major focus is the mineral kind (Black)Obsidian, within the blackness is sheres of Light rainbow colors blues,purples ,light red etc.. and to have this amazing Obsidian ,is pure lava ,connects to the Native American teachings to Ground the energy field of a light worker ! following there spiritual path ! it both grounds and protects a person ! once you have one ! you holding a piece of Pure Astonishing Mother earth essance and foudation ! as we see with Blair2Be so often a lightwork streches to far and the energy may get stuck in a group meditation 3rd eye becomes flooded ! the sooner a Lightworker know his 3rd eye is flooded should change the focus of his or her spiritual path to ground oneself ! Obsidian can help ! more focus on connecting to the Soul and Higher Self should be a greater focus then ! and other posts connecting with mother Nature and allow energy to be stored in special places! for me mikron it is crystals!

Obsidian not only goes deep into subconsciouss buth rather look at the big picture ,its works with the entire energy field of a person to protect and ground move awareness to 4d reality "essance and foudation" become a waveform for those who carry Obsidian equivilant to the Marjor Arcane in Tarot ,to access the Hiden pool of Knowledge" so yes the motion with quality of life goes to the subconsciouss pulls out the grounding aspects that need to complete wisdom transformation ..........once you know the deeper understanding of using obsidian and how Native American indians know everthing I am saying here !

Mikron

Namaste
mikron

Dariel
21-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi Blair2be

I am new here so you haven't seen me writing before but could not help writing because I think I know what you talk about and have experieced that myself.

It had happened that when the energies gets really high and sometimes it does and the physical body is not used to it, you get into the point that you are not in this dimension anymore but flying somewhere else and being absent minded and not able to concentrate. I know the feeling is great and love it myself but the bad thing is that the daily life we have in this 3D life must be coped somehow as well. So it means at least for me that I have lost grounding and need to get it back. Actually good grounding to Mother Earth is part of the good psychic protection as well so it does matter to stay well grounded while reaching higher energies and vibrations.

Other thing is this kundalini energy comes from the back of the spine and is really of fire. However if kundalini starts to rise uncontrolled way it can lead into bad troubles both mentally and physically. The reason is that if your chakra system is not clean of dirty energies (and we all do have need to cleanse ourselves) the energy may get stucked into some chakra and the symptoms will be different related to which chakra the energy get stucked into. And even if it does not stay stucked it still may cause you insomnia, hyperactivity and also getting out some memories up to surface to be cleansed. It can also cause physical pain and usually it is in the back. For me it started in lower back and later in neck before cleansing.

What I do myself is that I take good care of grounding as it is so that more we evolve and get higher energies into the system, the more we need to work on grounding. In the intense learning periods I even do need daily jogging after meditation to ground myself and I also use certain crystals in my pockets to get grounded. I use red jaspis stoned and ligham shivas as well as hawk's eye stones but Mikron suggested some other stones and I know he is expert in this so maybe those are even better in this use.

The other thing to do is to make sure your basechakra works properly because that is the one keeping you in this daily life dynamic and well concentrated and helps you to use your extra energy on daily things. Using red colours may help. Also good way and easy way to clear base chakra and active it is to concertrate on the base of the spine and then do semi squatting (hope I wrote it write) about 50 times minimum. Also concentrate on your feet and hand chakras on top of the base of the spine and imagine light roots going deep into the mother earth from all of them. Being in nature helps as well to ground.

For kundalini syndrome you probably get pain and mental issues and it also may heaten the body and in that is the point to concentrate on daily life and skip meditations and spiritual practises for few days to get back to this reality. This is very personal thing as it seems that some of us can ground themselves more easily and some of us need a continuous work on it. I am the type needing to work on it every day or otherwise I will end up day dreaming and just being physically present but not really here on the planet earth. Even if i find it fun, we have come into physical body for a reason and that's why it is important to stay also grounded well.

Hope the tips helps you even I know it is fun flying in other reality :)

Lots of light
Dariel

Lapis
21-09-2006, 09:00 PM
BLAIR2BE,

Of course everything I'm going to say is my impressions about what you've described going through recently....

From what you've said, and it is hard to correctly verbalize many aspects of the ascension process, it sounds to me like you've recently gotten another big energy increase. If you've read what some of us have been talking about on the "Ascension Process" thread, it's like you've stepped onto the next higher "escalator step".

What I believe is happening to us during these intense phases is that we literally expand beyond this physical 3rd dimension and in some ways it's much like a "near death experience" but we aren't "dying" in the "normal" way. But it feels really good and scary and disconnecting (we are!) and ungrounding and confusing and freeing and familiar and very inbetween. It remindes me of those states of metamorphosis that the caterpillar goes through. At those exact moments when it transitions, expands, transforms into the next state of Itself, it must feel like it's died and been reborn in a higher vibrating state of being. It must go through a few phases of what might feel to it like a "near death experience"! It did and look what it became. I don't think we need to tame this process. Ground yes, take a break and connect with Nature yes, learn to trust and go with the flow, a huge yes.....even when at times it feels like you're moving from the caterpillar state into a new butterfly that isn't familiar yet with butterflyness.

We don't realize how profoundly limited our physical reality and ego based awareness really are until we have a few of these literal groundbreaking :wink: phases when we vibrate beyond it!

Now it may sound like I'm changing topics with this next astrology bit, but I'm not really. Tomorrow, Sept. 22, 06 is the Fall Equinox with a New Moon/Solar Eclispe on the same day. This is a big deal because the energies change in very strong ways at each Equinox and Solstice. Many of us have been feeling, being effected by this change over the past week or so already. I think that in another week when we're on the other side of the Equinox and Eclipse, these energy blasts you've described will be different and more expanded. That's what they do for all of us after all. So......here we go again!

That "uncontrolled aspect" you mentioned is just your ego wanting to continue running your personal Show. Our ego's (the caterpillar) are giving way/dying so that we (the new butterfly) can fly (in a higher dimension - 5D) and be far more connected to our own Higher Selves (teacher), and Source. Fear not......Rock On......we're goin' butterfly!

BLAIR2BE
21-09-2006, 09:02 PM
very helpful dariel!! i was hoping someone with a similar experience would share some insight. you have named a few of the physical symptoms present also (back pain in the upper spine and neck)(also "pressure" in my throat, and some vision "issues"). i have been grounding myself, and am coming back into "control".
thanks dariel:)

BLAIR2BE
21-09-2006, 09:09 PM
beautifully written lapis. your description seems to be just what im feeling. you guys have been profoundly helpful!!
you all are amazing!! thanks:>)

im more grounded now, and every day im feeling great!!

-love and positivity