PDA

View Full Version : Florida is the catalyst

running
02-02-2016, 01:43 AM
It seems Florida is where im suppose to be lately. As a truck driver i keep getting sent here. Freight is slow as Heck this winter. So its interesting waiting around at truck stops. Being overwhelmed with energy from the area. I think its the humidity. Its the catalyst for growth right now.

Its kinda dull but expansive and intoxicating. I dont know if the dullness is from waiting and waiting. Runs with to much time on it. Or maybe its just my emotional body releasing. I dont know? Lol

running
02-02-2016, 01:57 AM
Its mostly crown and third eye growth it seems. My head feels like its gaining a lot of ground. Was keeping me from sleeping much. To knocking me out in a deep intoxication. But all and all some what a dullness. A little different than normal. Its kinda like my mind is overwhelmed from the power of it. Feels that way.

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Go flo rida!

Gracey
02-02-2016, 04:06 AM
Go flo rida!

sometimes i get a good feeling by flo rida!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnnDqH6Wj8

theres a song to get your spirits moving running!

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 05:03 AM

I love this!

My son used to love flo rida this is what awakened me to connect I suppose you could say.

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 05:08 AM
This is one of my favs Gracey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOR_HuHRNs

ocean breeze
02-02-2016, 05:35 AM
I like this one best https://youtu.be/SgM3r8xKfGE

I use to live in Tampa, Florida. Best years of my life. I really enjoyed the environment there, completely different from the New York City area. I lived right by some of the best beaches in the U.S. Something worth boasting about. :cool:

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 05:39 AM
I like this one best https://youtu.be/SgM3r8xKfGE

I use to live in Tampa, Florida. Best years of my life. I really enjoyed the environment there, completely different from the New York City area. I lived right by some of the best beaches in the U.S. Something worth boasting about. :cool:

Neato. this is good too.

When people mention florida I imagine too hot for me. But the beaches and lifestyle sound great.

Sounds like you enjoyed the lifestyle.

ocean breeze
02-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Oh, i miss the Florida heat. I would say Texas is worse though. But yeah i enjoyed it.

running
02-02-2016, 02:37 PM

That made my day, thanks! And he is running around Florida to. Lol. Im the only nut at the truck stops doing my exercises and running all over the place. But i love it!!!

running
02-02-2016, 02:40 PM
So my dreams showed me whats going on. Me and my crew are taking in the energy here. Like sun bathing. I guess they want to get all the rays. No clothes. Lol

A little red headed guy with a patch of beard on his chin says to me, "were in recognition of the area."

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 09:39 PM
So my dreams showed me whats going on. Me and my crew are taking in the energy here. Like sun bathing. I guess they want to get all the rays. No clothes. Lol

A little red headed guy with a patch of beard on his chin says to me, "were in recognition of the area."

Yes in reflection we can recognise ourselves everywhere we are. The sun is symbolic of our own core. So if your butt naked there, the sun is probably shining and smiling one with you in your core cos its not covered over in truck engine grimey grease.. :wink:

running
02-02-2016, 11:07 PM
Yes in reflection we can recognise ourselves everywhere we are. The sun is symbolic of our own core. So if your butt naked there, the sun is probably shining and smiling one with you in your core cos its not covered over in truck engine grimey grease.. :wink:

True. Thanks for sharing!

running
02-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Its defenetely a deadening intoxication(crown growth). Barely made it through my run and bought a soda which i rarely do to keep me awake. Lol. Growth is interesting. It is endless imo. And different areas of growth effects different ways for me.

naturesflow
02-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Its defenetely a deadening intoxication(crown growth). Barely made it through my run and bought a soda which i rarely do to keep me awake. Lol. Growth is interesting. It is endless imo. And different areas of growth effects different ways for me.

Yep which is what gem and myself bought up in the other thread about how you feel in different environments is the deepening of you in amongst all life and worlds, not just the one that you know so well yourself.

When I read your words here I wonder why you pushed so hard to that point of needing to use something outside of you to stay awake? Maybe the upward energy pushing (crown chakra integration) is coming downward facing dog...the view is very different from that movement so are the feelings.

running
03-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Yep which is what gem and myself bought up in the other thread about how you feel in different environments is the deepening of you in amongst all life and worlds, not just the one that you know so well yourself.

When I read your words here I wonder why you pushed so hard to that point of needing to use something outside of you to stay awake? Maybe the upward energy pushing (crown chakra integration) is coming downward facing dog...the view is very different from that movement so are the feelings.

Thats just how it activates the nervous system in crown growth for me. The body takes time to acclimate to the growth. Its just how the process goes.

Deepsoul
03-02-2016, 12:34 AM
acclimatise ,man you should see me today ,I'm an absolute reck ,just only eating eggs today, so many varibles going on here.....but I got love,thanks for that little bump poor liilttle heart ,and well I got hope and I got spirit baby and I will recover, and be stronger ,by the power vested in me by me and the holy ,and loving that saying from the redbeareed dude ,its like when I go to a sphychic fair the energy is just flowing and people are oneing and connecting and love is and energy and strength is being shared,,sorry for the spelling

running
03-02-2016, 01:10 AM
acclimatise ,man you should see me today ,I'm an absolute reck ,just only eating eggs today, so many varibles going on here.....but I got love,thanks for that little bump poor liilttle heart ,and well I got hope and I got spirit baby and I will recover, and be stronger ,by the power vested in me by me and the holy ,and loving that saying from the redbeareed dude ,its like when I go to a sphychic fair the energy is just flowing and people are oneing and connecting and love is and energy and strength is being shared,,sorry for the spelling

Who cares about spelling! I used to send fliers out for my business i had back years ago. Statistically bad grammer and some misspelled words always out performs. Lol. So its good to make some errors. Lol.

Kundalini awakening isnt a walk in the park imo. But like many things that arent. Worth it to me. In a big time way!

naturesflow
03-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Thats just how it activates the nervous system in crown growth for me. The body takes time to acclimate to the growth. Its just how the process goes.

yes I know you know your process as you are used too it being..

Deepsoul
03-02-2016, 03:11 AM
Na mines not kundalini ,severe food allergies today ,love my kunda ,love that holy me spirit ,,its hard you know can only eat 7 foods but I'm gonna have to try not eat wheat now ,gonna be hard cause seem to be no good with rice ,corn ,millet, you name it ive tried it sago ,quinoa , amaranth , just cant find anything ,it will mean I'm only living off eggs ,goat milk and cooked green beans ,anybody got ANY good ideas...:sign13: ps cant eat meat ,fruit or veges, or nuts ,anyway I'm past going crazy maybe, no point is there you just have to keep going, sorry to kill the mood with my stuff ,but maybe someone can help

running
03-02-2016, 03:26 AM
yes I know you know your process as you are used too it being..

No offense. But im going to be honest and to the point. In a relatively short period of time. For me i come from nothing. To an endless inner ecstatic joy and inner peace unlike anything i could of imagined. Why in gods name would i want anything else? Or have an interest? What i see others doesn't look appetizing to me. But to each their own. And like i said. Aquirimg the shakti kundalini is not for the faint of heart.

But among the circles of people whom are aquiring it. Its similiar in experience from person to person. To varrying degrees.

Deepsoul
03-02-2016, 04:15 AM
Its true this energy can get you through so much ,its Gods love and your own mixing somehow ,i endure terrible physical stuff sometimes but when I tap into spirit its like being reborn again and again, sweet rolling surprising loving spirit buzzing and living in me ....:D

naturesflow
03-02-2016, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=running]No offense. But im going to be honest and to the point. In a relatively short period of time. For me i come from nothing. To an endless inner ecstatic joy and inner peace unlike anything i could of imagined. Why in gods name would i want anything else? Or have an interest? What i see others doesn't look appetizing to me. But to each their own. And like i said. Aquirimg the shakti kundalini is not for the faint of heart.

I understand your process I have been watching you for years. I don't think you understand when I say changing process. I don't mean end results or taking away from what you feel or experience. I mean how the changing environment creates shifts and changes within that *pathway* you are using to open and let go, merge and create deeper connections to these *uplifting feelings*..We are it, it is already, life manifests remembering in lots of ways of it all through many environments.

I look forward to where you headed now after this one and the next and the next and so on..I find it fascinating more than anything..Don't mind my sharing, ignore if it doesn't fit, ask if you wish for more understanding.

But among the circles of people whom are aquiring it. Its similiar in experience from person to person. To varrying degrees.

running
03-02-2016, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE]

I understand your process I have been watching you for years. I don't think you understand when I say changing process. I don't mean end results or taking away from what you feel or experience. I mean how the changing environment creates shifts and changes within that *pathway* you are using to open and let go, merge and create deeper connections to these *uplifting feelings*..We are it, it is already, life manifests remembering in lots of ways of it all through many environments.

I look forward to where you headed now after this one and the next and the next and so on..I find it fascinating more than anything..Don't mind my sharing, ignore if it doesn't fit, ask if you wish for more understanding.

Yeah. I thought that was you but resigned up here i guess. Glad your still here!

In the aspect of kundalini shakti, its something that works its way through the body. There are flavors and areas with more and less of shakti. Like sedona for example. Since the inside recognizes the outside as one, its like a love afair. The awarenesz of this can be realized and used as a catapult of growth. Silence or peace is the other side of the coin. Shakti and shiva. The holy grail or Devine union of male and female.

There are other awareness in the form of information. I suppose but dont know if thats what your referring about? For me these things turn on at times. I like anybody enjoy information. And find it to be helpful in life. I experience this in many ways at times. Through the crown, channeling and mediumship. Through the ears telepathically. From the heart, or my strong point through the second chakra. Actually that's kinda a tie with from my crown.

I welcome these things but my soul purpse has to do with raising my state of consciousness. So 90% or more of the time im naturally have my awareness directed at shakti and shiva. Partially by choice but mainly by design and soul purpose. Plus i think women are much better designed to give personal readings/healings than men are. But thats just my opinion. My girlfriend has her awareness and soul purpose on readings/healings. And uses them to help people on an individual bases.

running
03-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Na mines not kundalini ,severe food allergies today ,love my kunda ,love that holy me spirit ,,its hard you know can only eat 7 foods but I'm gonna have to try not eat wheat now ,gonna be hard cause seem to be no good with rice ,corn ,millet, you name it ive tried it sago ,quinoa , amaranth , just cant find anything ,it will mean I'm only living off eggs ,goat milk and cooked green beans ,anybody got ANY good ideas...:sign13: ps cant eat meat ,fruit or veges, or nuts ,anyway I'm past going crazy maybe, no point is there you just have to keep going, sorry to kill the mood with my stuff ,but maybe someone can help

Wish i could help you! Wish i had thr answers. Wheat is my enemy. Its tougu at times cause living from truck stop to truck stop. Everything with bread on it. It can be rough!

Deepsoul
03-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Yeah Thanks running Ill be right I trust that Ill be better one day ,its early days yet , much more third eye work here needed it seems ,but Gods got my back I know that for certain because I feel The energy literally supporting me there ,Nothing is against us if we have God with us ,Blessed day my friend :hug3: