PDA

View Full Version : What would you call this experience of mine?

Spiritual-Believer
31-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Hello...

I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum.

I am in a business of purchase and sales. I buy and then sell when I get a better price for my merchandise. This what happened a few days ago:

Friday: I purchased some stuff for 2627$ one a Friday afternoon to make some profit.

Monday: I was unable to sale it on Monday and was scared that I might end up with a loss.

Tuesday: Early morning around 3 am, I was dreaming that I should sale my stuff for 3204$. That was the exact price I was told in my first dream. I ignored it and went back to sleep. Then I saw another dream that I couldn't take advantage of that deal.

So I woke up a put the exact price of 3204 for my merchandise. The whole day I couldn't sale it. I got frustrated that how come I am doing my business on dreams. Anyhow, I thought I will try to see if I can get the offer today or will sale it for a small profit.

Wednesday: I woke up early and was not sure if I would be able to find a buyer for that price. Anyhow, I got an little better offer at :30 an with a little profit of 160$ and sold it.

But I couldn't believe that just two hours later, I got an exact offer of 3204$ at 9:22 am but unfortunately I had already sold my stuff.

Just wondering what was that experience as I had a similar experience before also.

Thanks

Lynn
01-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Hello

I have moved the post to "Spiritual Development" as I feel it will get more attention here as your not alone in this experience, it is a part of our development path in life.

There are times when we want something so bad that our brain will play that out in our sleep, and wake us up as a lesson on following what we are being told. Does that mean that we would get that price at that moment if we did go and try, no not always. There are so many factors that have to line up right.

Often the energy can be left behind on an item after we let it go, and that is what makes someone else want it. Its like looking at a house in a HOT market you might go for coffee and think about it, that energy is left in the house that you DO want it and the next person in will subconsciously pick up on that and get a bid in before you.

Its all about energy an making sure that if it is something you truly want like the personal body you have to protect it. I had that with the house I have, it sat on the market for months.....no one saw the value in it (a fixer) I did, I wanted a deal written right off, but it was late in the day. I made my realtor tell the other realtor that I would be in at 9 AM with an all "cash" offer, and that I wanted it for sure. Sure enough right after I looked at it another buyer came in wanting it. The thing was that I had put a "Bubble" around it that it was mine, and they needed financing and I did not so I got it. I too did not barter on the price much I wanted it. My realtor told me to try for less, I insisted I wanted it. It was only after the deal was signed they were told there was another buyer in the wings.....that would have paid more....I knew it I felt it and I trusted my GUT.

This is where the development part comes in, you have to learn to trust the gut feelings and react to them. That at times means walking from sleep.

Lynn

naturesflow
01-02-2016, 02:35 AM
Hello...

I am in a business of purchase and sales. I buy and then sell when I get a better price for my merchandise. This what happened a few days ago:

Friday: I purchased some stuff for 2627$ one a Friday afternoon to make some profit.

Monday: I was unable to sale it on Monday and was scared that I might end up with a loss.

Tuesday: Early morning around 3 am, I was dreaming that I should sale my stuff for 3204$. That was the exact price I was told in my first dream. I ignored it and went back to sleep. Then I saw another dream that I couldn't take advantage of that deal.

So I woke up a put the exact price of 3204 for my merchandise. The whole day I couldn't sale it. I got frustrated that how come I am doing my business on dreams. Anyhow, I thought I will try to see if I can get the offer today or will sale it for a small profit.

Wednesday: I woke up early and was not sure if I would be able to find a buyer for that price. Anyhow, I got an little better offer at :30 an with a little profit of 160$ and sold it.

But I couldn't believe that just two hours later, I got an exact offer of 3204$ at 9:22 am but unfortunately I had already sold my stuff.

Just wondering what was that experience as I had a similar experience before also.

Thanks

Money is not everything but listening is.

Spiritual-Believer
01-02-2016, 02:54 AM
Hello

I have moved the post to "Spiritual Development" as I feel it will get more attention here as your not alone in this experience, it is a part of our development path in life.

There are times when we want something so bad that our brain will play that out in our sleep, and wake us up as a lesson on following what we are being told. Does that mean that we would get that price at that moment if we did go and try, no not always. There are so many factors that have to line up right.

Often the energy can be left behind on an item after we let it go, and that is what makes someone else want it. Its like looking at a house in a HOT market you might go for coffee and think about it, that energy is left in the house that you DO want it and the next person in will subconsciously pick up on that and get a bid in before you.

Its all about energy an making sure that if it is something you truly want like the personal body you have to protect it. I had that with the house I have, it sat on the market for months.....no one saw the value in it (a fixer) I did, I wanted a deal written right off, but it was late in the day. I made my realtor tell the other realtor that I would be in at 9 AM with an all "cash" offer, and that I wanted it for sure. Sure enough right after I looked at it another buyer came in wanting it. The thing was that I had put a "Bubble" around it that it was mine, and they needed financing and I did not so I got it. I too did not barter on the price much I wanted it. My realtor told me to try for less, I insisted I wanted it. It was only after the deal was signed they were told there was another buyer in the wings.....that would have paid more....I knew it I felt it and I trusted my GUT.

This is where the development part comes in, you have to learn to trust the gut feelings and react to them. That at times means walking from sleep.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Thanks for a detailed answer. So basically that was not my higher self trying to communicate with me?

Spiritual-Believer
01-02-2016, 02:58 AM
Money is not everything but listening is.

Exactly...I am more interested in talking to this entity. I don't know if this is Higher Self / Spiritual Angel / Angel Guides....I have no clue as I am very new to this. I want to find out first who they are and then figure out how to communicate with them. But as Lynn said in the previous post that it was just a Gut feeling, so I don't think we can talk to the Gut feeling.

Ciona
01-02-2016, 03:29 AM
'What would you call this experience?'

It is not uncommon to work out life issues in the astral realm before actually acting them out in real life. The realm of dreams is the lowest level of the astral world, the closest one to human consciousness. This issue was very important to you. You were trying to work it out astrally, and became spiritually aware of the person who was going to offer $3204 while you were sleeping/dreaming, regardless of which offer actually happened first in real time. Since it wasn't the first offer of profit and you were very concerned, you didn't have to take it. But on the unconsicous level, you already knew the offer of $3204 was coming. You just didn't know that you knew.

Lynn
02-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi Lynn

Thanks for a detailed answer. So basically that was not my higher self trying to communicate with me?

Hello

It could well be a bit of both, you were woke up but you did not listen to what was there, so look for patterns like this happening where you get a message. The only way to know if its the brain in over drive or true messages is in learning to note when things like this happen.

We work on two levels the brain being our logic centre and that power place where it MUST figure thing out logically. Then we have the gut intuition that is not part of the brain but it does not steer us wrong if we can understand the message we are given. At times it taking the brain out of the equation and going almost against the grain of learning to listen to other voices.

When I say other voices I too mean those that are not part of whom we were but might be messangers or temporary guides. Even at times messages from those in the Spirit World. Here again the brain will try and dismss this

Lynn

running
02-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Hello...

Thanks

Thats a bummer. But it happens to everyone. At least you didnt take a loss

d7reborn
26-03-2016, 04:46 AM
This may have been your higher self communicating with you I would trust yourself :)

Uma
26-03-2016, 01:16 PM
For me, waking up first thing in the morning is the best time for insights.
That's when the mind is fresh and open, receptive to guidance.
Guidance can come in many many forms.

People are debating here whether or not is it "higher" or "lower" guidance.
From my understanding, higher guidance is that which takes you towards expanded awareness of who you are, your greater or cosmic self.
Higher guidance takes you the next step.
It uplifts you and in doing so uplifts the world around you.

You have learned (the hard way) that this is real
and to listen to it.
Now you have a tool you can use the next time.

Lorelyen
26-03-2016, 02:03 PM
We receive many messages from the astral (and here's the evidence that forces exist beyond the material) giving you that exact figure. Not sure how you label it - prescience? Deja Vu (but in dreams?)?

Dreams are one way to solve a problem on the material world by taking it to the astral. It's happened to me often but is unpredictable. Not something I can deliberately program but if something is pressing.

Debate will always rage about higher self (not sure what that is but still) versus supernatural involvement. No one can actually prove anything. Nor whether the route to Self uses supernatural agency. I tend to believe the latter because, having done a lot with dreams (diarising, programming, using material from them) I know that much material in my dreams while coherent in dream terms - places, people, exchanges, have absolutely no basis in "real life". Where does it come from? Where do the creative things I do come from? But that's just about dreams....

In business terms, your experience is called "And that's the way the cookie crumbles."
As a post script the similar thing that happened to me was about selling my (very) modest holding of BP shares.