PDA

View Full Version : No longer identifying with form

Timeless
27-01-2016, 06:43 AM
Our intelligence far surpasses the limitation of our physical experience on the earth. There is no God above. There is only God within your heart, which is you. Your essence is God, but the ego shrinks you down and puts your thinking patterns in a certain frame. A frame of who you imagine yourself to be--an image. It tells you that you are this, and nothing more than this. Not even being aware of the irony of telling yourself who you are (which is not possible).

When you start to play with this essence inside, it becomes much easier to stay in this peace. You will still have distorted ideas of who you may seem to be, but this is not so important.

Incessant thoughts. Insane thoughts. They won't really hurt you. Being mindful of your inner chatter and neurotic thoughts is definitely a step in seeing your own inner light.

We are beyond form. The ego doesn't want to let go from identification because it means impermanence. Eckhart Tolle said something about having intense feelings of sadness, but at the same time having a sense of peace underneath it all.

naturesflow
27-01-2016, 06:53 AM
[QUOTE=Timeless]Our intelligence far surpasses the limitation of our physical experience on the earth. There is no God above. There is only God within your heart, which is you. Your essence is God, but the ego shrinks you down and puts your thinking patterns in a certain frame. A frame of who you imagine yourself to be--an image. It tells you that you are this, and nothing more than this. Not even being aware of the irony of telling yourself who you are (which is not possible).

Yes as someone who used to do this, I can now see those points in others where their thinking framing things up to keep things separate It shows most often those points in feeling that hold this stuff in boxes.

When you start to play with this essence inside, it becomes much easier to stay in this peace. You will still have distorted ideas of who you may seem to be, but this is not so important.

Yes grounded and open and flowing not entertaining your old patterns and boxed in thinking. This way its nothing, allowing everthing you can be integrated into your essence more openly and unattached. Blowing the whole self apart and fully open..

Incessant thoughts. Insane thoughts. They won't really hurt you. Being mindful of your inner chatter and neurotic thoughts is definitely a step in seeing your own inner light.

For sure. Not sure if its light though, just feels empty and complete in me when I flow open and not entertaining any thoughts I once might have been thinking.

We are beyond form. The ego doesn't want to let go from identification because it means impermanence. Eckhart Tolle said something about having intense feelings of sadness, but at the same time having a sense of peace underneath it all.

The super ego comes into this. This can be one of the harder aspects of understanding suffering in others, because you have to let go of your own moral compass that was conditioned by other humans, conditioned by your own experience and trappings of the human design. To move and shift deep into your heart where it becomes another formation of your essence of compassion and love, without judgment at all. Because essence is free flowing and open, unattached and deeply connected to all life within. The mind entertains itself at this level I have found because it means you have to accept all beings as reflections of you. In every way that life is. It is the whole essence in you. It is the only way to open fully in feeling your own. I say fully, because once you enter this, it becomes a deepening process that opens potential while you are here in this reality to build deeper and more expanded connections that supports all life. Not just those you choose as your preference.

This requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding. The Highest form of knowledge is empathy- Bill Bullard.

Frederick33
27-01-2016, 07:03 AM
to identify with love is quite cool why not go do that :-)

takes your mind to where it really matters :-)

like Ah WoW what a day today to spend the day :-)