PDA

View Full Version : david icke

rainbow queen
19-09-2006, 07:59 PM
hello
i just wondered if any of you read his website that he has.........shows latest headlines on it .......with whats going on in the world.

ive read a couple of his books ,and do feel he has a point with alot of his stuff................anyone else agree ...or disagree??:smile: :wink:

BLAIR2BE
20-09-2006, 12:33 AM
hi rainbow queen. i was given a david icke book last year - "and the truth shall set you free". i have found that his news analysis his usually very good. his thoughts on energy and frequency are also pretty acurate (in my belief system). now his thoughts on serpent creatures from other dimensions are his interpretation, not mine. but as i like to say, information is everywhere, so info can be found in those theories as well. i do recommend david icke's books (the truth will set you free, is really the only one i can recommend at this time) as they are well researched and interesting. i too read the headlines posted at his site. his analysis on the new world order is excellent.

Bob23
20-09-2006, 09:40 AM
There are many lectures and interviews with David Icke on Google Video.

One of my favourites is the most recent interview with Terry Wogan where the audience is applauding Ickey and laughing at Wogan.

It's funny how the tables have turned.

In~joy them!

:smile:

~Jay~
20-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Aaah, good ole Ickey, I know his work well.:read:

I have mixed feelings when thinking about his work, many things I agree with, but equally as many I do not. One thing's for sure though, if it wasn't for his books, I wouldn't be at the stage I'm at to day in my understanding of this 'reality' we live in, and for that reason alone, I'll always be grateful.

One of the main problems with his stuff is that he spends virtually all the book telling us how bad things are, how we've been lied to & manipulated, going back thousands of years, and then spends very little (perhaps only one chapter) on how we can change things. For me, that's not nearly enough. His website is just full of the depressing stuff too, IMHO of course.:wink:

And Arizona Wilder is just.....well, beyond words, really. How did he ever fall for all her rubbish?

mikron
21-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Rainbow Queen you are correct his books have Great signifigance on a spiritual path ! In my case I read "Children of the matrix book" and my Lightbody exploded with remembering certain names of the ancient world

if your at all interested in taking all this to the next level , seek out an author Michael Tsarion ,try typing his name in Google Video , see amzing videos of Michael !

and check out this web pages
http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology/astrotheology.html

Namaste mikron!

Ps:Light workers should know the TRUTH