PDA

View Full Version : Need to have a talk with my ghost.

Emg125
23-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Okay so I posted before about thinking my house may be haunted.... mimicking voices ect.... well lately my 4 year old has been saying he sees the ghost and it talks to him ect..... I met the former owner of my homes brother in law recently the owner he passed away at the hospital then his wife let the house fall into forclosure and i bought it...

Anyway the past owner loved kids and was a notorious practical joker... I personally have no discomfort with whatever is in the house and the boys don't seem bothered by it when my 4 year old brings it up its not out of fear its just him talking.... he also has stopped being scared of his room in the dark...

Anyway, I had a babysitter watching my boys last night... my bosses kid its my birthday monday and I had planned a party here last night but everyone got sick... anyway my boss surprised me with her 15 year old daughter as a sitter and took me drinking.... We ended up only being out about 2 hours before her daughter called her freaking out.... apparently she kept hearing the boys awake playing in there room but would check and they were sound asleep and felt something watching her in the hallway ect....

I don't mind the ghost but come on i NEVER get a night out being a single mom and the ghost went and scared off my sitter :/

desert rat
30-01-2016, 07:10 PM
You could tell a sitter that there are friendly ghosts,just let them do there thing. You could talk to the ghosts. Tell them it's ok to be there you just don't need any one new to get scared.

Howla Dark
30-01-2016, 11:55 PM
How old is the house? I don't sense its the spirit of the former owner frightening people.

Element 5
08-02-2016, 08:10 PM
That's funny! Great story. It might be prudent to ask your guest to please not communicate with anyone while you have company. If you ask nicely, they will most likely understand.

Matthew23
11-03-2016, 05:59 AM
This was a great story! I'd like to know what the activity is like now. Did you ask it any questions?

jayysorathlavey
20-03-2016, 12:28 AM
"the ghost went and scared off my sitter" the ghoste? did youe #Traumatize her by tellinge her aboute the "ghoste?"