PDA

View Full Version : Shifting Consciousness/Awakening

A19White
19-01-2011, 08:16 AM
I have noticed a change in myself as well as in others around me. A profound spiritual transformation has taken place in myself over that last couple months. Most of the time I am in the present moment, where before I almost never was. I've learned how to love myself unconditionally, and i can feel this love physically, emotionally and spiritually.

A friend of mine tonight (that probably has no idea about a shift in consciousness or mass awakening) said quote "since 2011 started I've noticed I'm becoming even more spiritual". This is exactly what im talking about. As time goes on more and more people are awakening to new possibilities as well as having stronger spiritual connection.

As more and more people become awakened this shift seems to gain momentum on a global level. This means if one person becomes awakened or has as shift in consciousness or becomes enightened, whatever you wish to call it. It seems that it adds to the collective concsiousness of everyone on earth.

I believe there will be a tipping point where once enough people receive this shift in consciousness, it will get faster and faster until everyone that is open to it will recieve it.

I've also noticed as part of this shift that I can now sense a person's enegery. Some resonate well with me while others I need to remove myself from their presence. I can also sense the energy of a room full of people, the collective energy if you will.

I look forward to seeing where this shift in consciousness will take us in days, weeks, months and years to come.

Falling Star
19-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Through the shift in mass consciousness we are ascending, most of us are experiencing ascended mind.........ascended thoughts A19. we are going through awakenings as a transformational process to higher-self.

I have found many of my soul group by energy recognition, we are being drawn together more and more at this time.

These are very exciting and beautiful times! ((hug))

Natasha
19-01-2011, 11:58 AM
I have noticed a change in myself as well as in others around me. A profound spiritual transformation has taken place in myself over that last couple months. Most of the time I am in the present moment, where before I almost never was. I've learned how to love myself unconditionally, and i can feel this love physically, emotionally and spiritually.

A friend of mine tonight (that probably has no idea about a shift in consciousness or mass awakening) said quote "since 2011 started I've noticed I'm becoming even more spiritual". This is exactly what im talking about. As time goes on more and more people are awakening to new possibilities as well as having stronger spiritual connection.

As more and more people become awakened this shift seems to gain momentum on a global level. This means if one person becomes awakened or has as shift in consciousness or becomes enightened, whatever you wish to call it. It seems that it adds to the collective concsiousness of everyone on earth.

I believe there will be a tipping point where once enough people receive this shift in consciousness, it will get faster and faster until everyone that is open to it will recieve it.

I've also noticed as part of this shift that I can now sense a person's enegery. Some resonate well with me while others I need to remove myself from their presence. I can also sense the energy of a room full of people, the collective energy if you will.

I look forward to seeing where this shift in consciousness will take us in days, weeks, months and years to come.

I am going through the exact same thing. Exactly. Its always been there and I have always felt it, but last year I woke and things have never been the same. I feel intensely spiritual and very excited, amazed by this new found feeling.

I also now feel other peoples energies, to the point where it can be really overwhelming. Its only dawned on me the last few weeks that this is happening, but Im learning ways to work with it.

Do you find you are now drawn to helping and listening to people? I do.

x

A19White
19-01-2011, 06:44 PM
I am going through the exact same thing. Exactly. Its always been there and I have always felt it, but last year I woke and things have never been the same. I feel intensely spiritual and very excited, amazed by this new found feeling.

I also now feel other peoples energies, to the point where it can be really overwhelming. Its only dawned on me the last few weeks that this is happening, but Im learning ways to work with it.

Do you find you are now drawn to helping and listening to people? I do.

x

It is wonderful that you are aware of the changes that are happeneing. Yes i also find that i am drawn to helping and listening to others. I listen intently now, with my full being. I used to never go out of my way to help someone, now however when the opourtunity arises to help someone i put in a full effort.

A19White
19-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Through the shift in mass consciousness we are ascending, most of us are experiencing ascended mind.........ascended thoughts A19. we are going through awakenings as a transformational process to higher-self.

I have found many of my soul group by energy recognition, we are being drawn together more and more at this time.

These are very exciting and beautiful times! ((hug))

With the exception of certain people I have met on here and 1 of my friends that lives near me. I have very few people that are in my soul group. I look forward to expanding this group through energy recognition as well.

Indeed these ARE exciting and beautiful times! ((hugs back))