PDA

View Full Version : 🔝🆕 💡All That is Religious is Spiritual but Not All that is Spiritual is Religious

AwakeningMasses
17-01-2016, 08:32 PM
A Letter to My Brothers and Sisters of Our One Planetary Family,
Humanity. :hug3:
I look forward to sharing with each and every one of you, the story of my personal Journey. As well as, any and all experiences which may still be lying ahead of me as I continue to work toward growing Spiritually!
My previous attempts at discussing spirituality, were not as fulfilling as I had initially imagined them being. All to often, I found myself struggling to hold conversations with individuals who're practically consciously comatose to the subject of spirituality. Even in the case I did encounter an individual claiming to possess a level of understanding. When asked to define in their own words, Spirituality. The definition provided would mostly contain the word Spiritual, but only to be used in the context which forces the word to fall under the already tainted umbrella of Religion. When in reality, it is religion that belongs under the umbrella of Spirituality. Remember this phrase:

ALL that's Religious, is Spiritual in Nature but not all that's Spiritual in Nature is Religious.

Majority of people, just flat-out refuse to release the death grip their ego holds over whatever false previously conceived mental boarder that has been preventing them from accessing their natural ability to make connections between occurring events and Historic matters which they could not possibly make previously without introduction (Ex: Relationship between Mathematics and Religion).
These 'connections,' can be extremely beneficial to the person who is drawing the big picture by filling in the line from dot-to-dot, an exercise completed in the mind. This can include, but is not limited to, the people who are most often in contact with the one who is Awakening both physically and emotionally. Gaps which seemingly stretch to infinity exist between the question's you have been holding in the back of your mind and the answers that remain undiscovered. These Gaps will begin to close, dissipating with each step you take toward advancing the progression of rediscovery of your Spiritual Capabilities.
It is only when the individual comes to the decision on their own before they consciously begin to awaken to this higher level of understanding. Each person must earn the rewards of this transformation through their own experiences and this must be accomplished at a pace which is suitable for that particular person. As my father used to tell me, "Son, yuh can lead a horse to water but yuh can't make 'em drink." This process of Conscious Transformation has been occurring for quite sometime now and like a freight train pulling slowly from the station. The initial launch always drags on due to the substantial amount of weight in material and content that the machinery must drag for the duration of the journey. Eventually, the once restrictive weight of our metaphoric train will be utilized allowing the journey to grow more momentous with every second that passes until our destination (a healthy and happy future for our planet) is reached.
One by one, eventually every man and woman born to our one home called, Earth, will be unified by a long-anticipated, well-needed, rediscovery of our heart and spirit resulting in an Unconditional Love so extraordinary & profound that it defies any all dividing factors which continue today to stand between true happiness and peace among Humanity. These dividing factors mentioned before include, but are not limited to the following; Language, Location, Economic Class or Status, Race, Educational Grade, Political Party, Religion, and now, Time. That's right. Time. By Establishing and encouraging, the arrival of unconditional Love for, not only the future of our planet but also for the preservation of all life for generations which will one day inhabit our planet when we are no longer around.

With love that is Unconditional - J.J. Vesicapiscis <3
Awakening of the Masses - Administrator

Share, Connect, Learn, Transform
100% Free, 100% of the Journey
With Our Spiritual Community @
AwakeningMass.weebly.com

Rah nam
17-01-2016, 08:46 PM
I don't read personal stories, but in regards to the heading, my view is,
religions can be spiritual but mostly are not. Very seldom actually.

naturesflow
17-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Are you as centred as your words are on this page?

Mr Interesting
18-01-2016, 12:52 AM
There is a little here and there about euthanasia and so it's feels entirely reasonable that one of the cats last night caught a rat and then this morning I find it paralysed and still breathing and even now it seems to have awakened but is entirely paralysed and so as I walk past as quietly as possible I stop and glance down and it is entirely beautiful... but I do nothing other than this. Actually I did put a rock near it and a piece of wood upon the rock so it might have shade to die slowly in because, for all intents and purposes, that is what it is doing; it is dying.

It seems number one, the cats moniker, is getting proficient in paralysing her prey with only last week me finding a rat with a broken back and obviously so and that one was in pain, I knew this, and I took it out back and cut it's head off and knew I was right because that jolt of the unexpected and feared death didn't hit me.

But what am I talking about? The need to create umbrella of determinative living I suppose. Yes, they are somewhat useful but maybe that's simply because it's always been the case but I wonder somehow of this ideal of unconditional love is really about taking it to the top of the mountain and telling the world to hurry up and listen.

Would this mean that we might even have the T-knee tiniest of surgical aptitude available that even the moth that banged into the wall the other night then struggled to become alive again and alive as it was could be saved from that pain it certainly had to deal with. And what of me? Would I feel gladdened and have a resultant faith that this spawning of unconditional love was what I determined it would be? Could these rats too have theatres where the bright lights too would ensure they found a convalescent care?

Oh no, those are conditions... oops.

I did see a music video which somehow spoke of the world which enthuses as in we might like it coming to pass and it was a cover of an Adele song and done in a garage by a bunch of very talented nobodies... who are of course somebodies, but on the stages we have become used to to understand relevance, they were nobodies, so I had to bring my own sense of what was immediately relevant and expand under my own sense of what risk is. And it spoke to me of a democratisation of talent, a spreading out and acceptance that talent doesn't need the high stage to be relevant and how much this will spread and make little hills we can all find that much more appropriate than needing high mountains just to find relevance... amongst other things. But then I went to the source, Adele herself, and MY GOD, she is magnificence!

There still will be mountains except without umbrella we might see more of the sun.

The punk thing and garages... man, it's so getting somewhere nice. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TU7dE_9Vi4)

But the source... only golly, I can doing nothing but cry like a baby. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A)

What is the other side, what is the outside?

Deepsoul
18-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Pretty much what Jesus tried to teach...