PDA

View Full Version : Just talked to God please help

alcyone
15-01-2016, 08:11 AM
I'm hurt , angry , and I feel very unloved.

The conversation was god telling me my heart is broken and I'm very close to dying because I don't do anything.

Help me.. I'm desperate.. Life is so freaking confusing...

naturesflow
15-01-2016, 09:40 AM
In desperation we either find our wings and fly
Or we continue on the way things are.

Messages that speak directly to us, help us to open up feelings and let go, take action to make our life better in some way. So even though this message came to you and it may not be what you want it to be, its not so much what it is saying but how you feel about it that is what you really only need to deal with in this moment.

I have had many messages that have come to me to help me wake up to myself. And some of them I didn't like, thought the worse but they were a stepping stone to let go of some things in myself that were locking me from living a more connected life.

knightofalbion
15-01-2016, 10:10 AM
It was probably an inner voice. It wasn't God. He certainly would not have left you feeling anything other than exalted with love.

Greenslade
15-01-2016, 10:17 AM

The conversation was god telling me my heart is broken and I'm very close to dying because I don't do anything.

Help me.. I'm desperate.. Life is so freaking confusing...The message wasn't what you expected? Many people ask for messages from Spirit or God and have some kind of expectation, but when the message isn't what they expect it should be it can lead to all kinds of confusion - this included. Messages from Spirit or God are what we need, not what we want or wish for. They are almost always symbolism and not literal so think of them in that way.

Is your heart broken by your Life's experiences and your own perceptions of them? It's easy to think that Life has dealt us a bad hand, that it's 'out to get us' and hasn't been what we would have wanted it to be. That can 'break' people, they feel damaged and they feel they are dying inside. Your last line is telling, you're looking for help and you don't know where to turn. Perhaps you are close to dying - inside.

I can understand how you might feel unloved but this is quite the opposite - you are Loved. To me this message is about you coming to terms with possibly your past experiences and the person you are today so that you don't die inside. Time to turn your Life around?

Lorelyen
15-01-2016, 01:38 PM
What did you ask "God"?

And, may I ask, did the response (in your view: about "won't do anything") mean that there's some specific thing that you should be attending to, or that you're lazy - you won't do anything to help yourself? At any rate, what do you interpret from that response?

Whatever personage you call upon in the world of Spirit will advise but won't do things for you if you could do them yourself, hence wondering what you asked, what the conversation was about. It would help those here who want to help you, to know.

Baile
15-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Just talked to GodIn all honesty Aesta, when you start a thread a day on a wide assortment of topics, it's difficult to continue to take them seriously, and especially claims regarding talking to God. Perhaps a good therapist to help you through your emotional troubles if things are truly that bad, that would be my suggestion.

Shinsoo
15-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Well, as a rather well-known psychic first let me know--the Spirit realm doesn't hesitate to call a spade a spade. Love is always key in any message from God/Spirit, but it doesn't always come in the pretty words and feelings.

Look over what you've been told. I am sure the conversation had probably more to it. If you feel dejected from the message, set aside the ego, and observe with a honest attitude towards yourself.

You'll find that what seem to be 'scare tactics' or 'criticism' are simply Spirit's ways of trying to draw your attention to what needs to be fixed, so you can heal or head on the path towards happiness and your True Self

I know this, as I am constantly, but gently critiqued and reminded of my many issues by my guides. I used to feel bad every time it happened as well, but letting go of the Ego when looking at the messages, really helped.

alcyone
15-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Lorelyen I just asked him to help me. For like the past year I've been asking.

Shinsoo, yes you're right there was more to the message. It was only that "we need to get the heart higher and functioning well first"

Baile, OK.

ashwink
15-01-2016, 03:12 PM

Help me.. I'm desperate.. Life is so freaking confusing...

God cant forsake you cuz he has created you.. take refuge in him.. have faith that he will guide you

Lightwaves
15-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Hi Aesta

My heart is broken too. But perhaps in a different way than you mean it. The way I mean it is that I can look at people like they aren't even there. It's not through my power that I want to be though.

As I was typing a song came up on my playlist and I'd like to share with you the lyrics.

I life my eyes up unto the mountains
Where does my help come form?
My help comes from You
Maker of heaven
Creator of the Earth

I just thought I'd share it. Thank you Aesta for sharing. Thank you Aesta for being sincere. Thank you Aesta for being you.

Colorado
15-01-2016, 04:43 PM
You need to rest...not die, but take a few days of sleep, rest & calmness. I feel like you sometimes, infact I did all last weekend. I feel much better taking the whole weekend to sleep & rest. I go to bed late, think all day, get up early...and get back at the anxiety. I tell myself, not today...not today. The only things that help are sleeping & meditating while stuck in the house for the winter or find something creative to do to escape yourself for a little while. You could always go outside & find something to do that takes your mind off all this stuff here you talk about...I think you need a break from your thoughts, personally.

alcyone
15-01-2016, 04:56 PM
I know, you're right.