PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear medicine

keyasofree
15-01-2016, 06:56 AM
I had a nuclear study done today and while they were doing the test i could feel it interfering with my cells. My cells are pulsing and it is more than 12 hours later. Had to eat tracer for a gasteic test ... been ill and was going the traditional route because alternative not working. Now regretting because i am so sensitive.

Please send prayer and healing energy to clear this away.

What can i do myself? I have had a feeling near this with mri but it was easier to readjust. I feel sicker than i did before the test.

Thank you.

Thunder Bow
15-01-2016, 05:57 PM
The tracer you ate send the signal, the machine is a big antenna that receives the signal, and interperts it.

keyasofree
16-01-2016, 09:33 AM
I feel like the machine made my body worse. I have to use a cord or speaker phone for mobile device because it hurts to out it next to my face.

I am realizing i am very sensitive to signals, frequencies, electronics and also affect electronics (short out phones if i hold them too long especially while upset and could never wear wrist watches they stop working) I never considered that they could be the reason i am feeling so awful. My bloodwork and test results are abnormal and erratic.

Still feeling yucky :(