PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions-protection during sleep

homemade_happiness
18-01-2011, 06:03 PM
We have been feeling a bit "attacked" through our dreams/sleep recently and I am looking for suggestions for crystals we could use in our room to help with some protection.

Thanks for any insight.

Guthee
18-01-2011, 06:27 PM
I was told a long time ago that darker (black) stones protect
like onyx and the like.

Kaere
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
This isn't a crystal suggestion but I've had good success in the past by asking AA Michael to put his angels at every door, window, chimney, etc and also by visualizing a white bubble of protective light around my home. It really did put my mind at rest. Worth a shot imo.

Topaz
18-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Great suggestion Kaere :) I was going to suggest putting yourself in a bubble of amethyst and also use an amethyst crystal .

Black crystals seem to attract more negativity .

Verunia
18-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Black crystals attract 'darker' energy because that's their nature, obsidian for example can drive a person mad if they work with it too much.

Amethyst under your pillow can help as amethyst has been known as a sleep and dream aid. Regardless of the crystal, forming a bond and cleansing the crystal, and then asking it for protection may help you. They are very generous entities.

Perry J
18-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Here is something you can read before sleep, by Jesus and Archangel Michael. This is very powerful

http://www.askrealjesus.com/persgrowth/perstools/invocationtools/protection/whyprotection.html

Guthee
19-01-2011, 12:24 AM
really?
It has yet to do anything negative to me.
I must be an odd lady with my dark stone love. :)
Then again i charge my stones, and clean them after I use them.....that might be why

Volune
21-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Amethysts and quartz stones may help. Tiger's eye, peridots, pearl, and alexandrite also helps. I suggest make a broch with raw stone grown in a palette. Then put the stones and palettes near the ceiling on a shelf. Ruby, turnmaline, and zocitie has ancient powers of healing and dream work. Diamond is a must to balance the set. This is true in most birthstone relations. I suggest search it in the internet.

rainbowspirit
21-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I agree that Amethyst is a good protective stone that can help when the mind is over active, however, some people find it simulating, so not always my first choice for night time use.

To me the black stones are the stronger protective stones.

Onyx absorbs negative energy - so has to be cleared and cleansed regularly

Black Tourmaline provides a barrier of protection, like shutters coming down around you, so I'd only use it if I didn't want any infiltration of energy into my space, positive or negative

Obsidian transmutes negative energy - like dropping a pebble into your aura and letting gentle ripples draw negativity away from you dissipate it.

Smoky Quartz, to me, is the crystal I'd use for disturbed sleep and disturbing dreams. It provides protection like being in soft focus, (useful when you want to disappear into the background and avoid confrontation), and calms fears generated by the Third Eye.

sweet dreams :smile:

claymation
21-01-2011, 11:09 PM
I understand black tourmaline for protection. Apache tears are used as well.

Volune
21-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Apache tears is really a part of the diamond sub-class. Its structure is very important.

Volune
22-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Sorry, it's tourmaline. Black onyx stones does protection well. It is just that black onyx really not a dream-protective stone unless you wear it very close to you. Obsidian does formation very well except the overusage may result a curse.