PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness/Spinning sensation after giving card readings

pearlswan
11-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey there everyone! So first I just want to mention that I've been giving free oracle card readings several times in this forum. Last time I offered free romance love life card readings some few days ago and I got so many requests. I'm so happy to be able to help you all and give you the message and guidance you need! So just a note : if you sent me a romance reading request and haven't gotten a reply, do know that I will ALWAYS reply. I just got so sooo many requests and I'm able to do only around 3 to 4 readings per day. I know it's been almost a week, and there are still some readings I need to do, so be patient <3

Anyway, what I want to know is that I notice I always feel dizzy, almost spinning in fact, every time I do a card reading. I thought that maybe I'm just physically tired or maybe I sat on a wrong position or something. But apparently it doesn't matter, every single time I do a card reading of around 3 people I would feel dizzy and so tired. I could feel it physically. I always connect with my angels of course, so I ask for their guidance and protection as well. Could it be that this feeling I feel is because I'm really connected with the energy of the people I give card readings to? Especially if they have heavy problems, I could even feel their emotions, as if I share the same problem or situation. I'm just wondering this though but don't get me wrong, I love to help a lot so it doesn't matter I will always do my best to help! :hug2:

Greenslade
11-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Anyway, what I want to know is that I notice I always feel dizzy, almost spinning in fact, every time I do a card reading. I thought that maybe I'm just physically tired or maybe I sat on a wrong position or something. But apparently it doesn't matter, every single time I do a card reading of around 3 people I would feel dizzy and so tired. I could feel it physically. I always connect with my angels of course, so I ask for their guidance and protection as well. Could it be that this feeling I feel is because I'm really connected with the energy of the people I give card readings to? Especially if they have heavy problems, I could even feel their emotions, as if I share the same problem or situation. I'm just wondering this though but don't get me wrong, I love to help a lot so it doesn't matter I will always do my best to help! :hug2:If you can feel their emotions then it's possible that you're either highly empathic or clairsentient, either way it sounds as though you're picking up on the energies of the people around you and it's having an effect on yours. I used to get something similar when I was doing rostrum work, connecting to Spirit and/or working with emotionally-charged people would change my energies and it would take a little time for theirs to dissipate. Although I focus on private readings nowadays the energies can knock spots off me sometimes and I need a little time to come down again. So yes, it's quite likely you are very connected to the energies.

The best thing to do after a reading is allow yourself time to come back down again, allow the energies to dissipate from you in their own time. Some people have said that eating something helps too after readings, even though it's a few crackers or something very light. Just sit yourself down and relax for a time.

55Degrees
12-01-2016, 01:59 PM
It sounds as if you aren't grounded enough. Do you take time to ground and centre yourself fully before you start to read?

Make sure you are hydrated and have eaten

It doesn't have to be some long drawn out ritual, just close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and if you're sitting in a chair focus the energy of your root chakra spreading down to your feet. Then visualise it growing down into the floor like tree roots (if you're sitting on the floor imagine the roots growing directly from your root chakra into the ground). Hold this for a few breaths until you feel as if those roots are strong and stable.

After reading, if you feel fuzzy headed, some form of carbs can settle it (wholemeal bread is good) and a drink. Reading tarot/oracle is energy work and can leave you drained if you aren't careful.

pearlswan
16-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Thank you so much! Now that I remind myself to always ground before doing readings, it really helps! Especially by drinking water a lot.