PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing some insight into the angelic realm

Energy Stream
09-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Hello I'm new here. I'm an angel like many of you are. I've been led to search for a place where fellow angels gather to and share experiences and insight so I found this place. I must say I truly feel at home. I feel to share some insight that I hope will bring light to many of you and possibly answer some questions about the angelic realm and living as an earth angel. It's perfectly fine if you are skeptical and/or disagree with any part of what I'm about to share. I'm only sharing what I've learned in my interactions with my angelic family :smile:

The energetic angel wings some of you see protruding from your backs. Some 2, some 4 and some 6. These are a 100% sure sign that you are an angel living a human life. You have your earth body and your ethereal body (Angelic body) but your angelic soul is in your earth body for obvious reasons lol. Your angelic self exists completely independent of your earth body. Sometimes your angel self stays with you and other times it carries out it's spiritual duties from the lord and such. If you are connected enough to the angelic realm you'll be able to converse with them like you would a normal person and even touch them physically even your angelic self. Your angelic self has a name that may or may not be different from your earth name.

Angelic Ranks: The angelic beings are categorized into the 8 angelic ranks. Yes there is indeed a hierarchy among the angelic beings. It's good to know the ranks and find where you fit but careful not to compare yourself to another fellow angel about ranks because that will create a competitive vib and that's not why I'm sharing this. These ranks were explained to me by a cherubim named Daniel. Here goes

Rank #1: Angel. They are the closest to the human 3d dimension and the ones that people tend to see the most
They act mostly as just messengers and bringers of love and goodness..

Rank #2: Power. They are lower rank warrior angels that protect the "angel" rank and humanity

Rank #3: Principality. Christians and other religions regard them as evil but they aren't. They reside over cities to raise the vibration and consciousness of humanity. All angels raise vibrations but these rank of angels are specifically designated to do just that..

Rank #4: Dominion. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #5: Virtues. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #6: Cherubim. Cherubs are mostly appointed as guardian angels over people. They have 4 wings instead of 2 to visually distinguish them from the lower ranks. They are extremely protective over the person they are appointed to. The same cherubim stays with the same soul during all of it's reincarnation cycles which is why they become very close and protective...

Rank #7: Seraphim. They for the most part deal with the throne of god and are strong warriors too.. They are referred to as "The burning ones" in some lore books. They have 6 wings...

Rank #8: Arch Angel. The highest and strongest rank with 6 wings. There's many misconceptions with arch angels vs seraphims. Many believe that seraphims are the highest rank but that is simply not the case. There are only 10 arch angels and they are God's fingers. They take care of his personal work and only answer to him and Jesus. I will share their names...

Micheal
Gabriel
Uriel
Raphael
Jophiel
Metatron
Phanuel
Samuel
Maria
They refuse to tell me the 10th one :(

Earth Angels: There's millions of earth angles right now. Especially now in these dark times where we are needed the most. Many are awakened and many aren't. Our mission as a whole is to help humanity make it through these dark times so they can ascend their souls into the next higher spiritual plane. I don't claim to know everything but I've got lots of experience with them in person so feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer to the best of my ability :smile:...

Melahin
09-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Some say Azrael is an Arch... just a thought :smile:

Energy Stream
09-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Some say Azrael is an Arch... just a thought :smile: I'll look into that I'm not sure but I believe he's a fallen

Rah nam
09-01-2016, 11:57 PM
i don't want to get to much into this angelic write up.
In regards to the Archs there are seven of them.
In the above list, the first three are archs, and Gabriel and Uriel are not angelic they are Fae.
Lucifer is missing, even so he is not angelic.
My brethren always chuckle when they see lists of rankings.
The human conditioning.

Azrael would be an other Fae but yes

Energy Stream
10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
i don't want to get to much into this angelic write up.
In regards to the Archs there are seven of them.
In the above list, the first three are archs, and Gabriel and Uriel are not angelic they are Fae.
Lucifer is missing, even so he is not angelic.
The human conditioning.

Azrael would be an other Fae but yes What I write isn't a product of human conditioning. As I said before I get my knowledge straight from them. No books or people but of course there's no way I can prove it to you and you seem firm in what you believe about them so we'll just have to agree to disagree

Melahin
10-01-2016, 12:12 AM
I have a friend who is Fae who talked about once having a life as an angel, though talked about it more as a job assignment than an incarnation. She said she trained under Michael but had to end it due to it causing too much pain among the ones she came from. So just saying it could be they are Fae in that sense. Just a thought.

Energy Stream
10-01-2016, 01:00 AM
I can only advise people to truly look within their own spirits. Not books or from others. Don't even believe me or anyone here who claims to know things... Journey through the astral realms for yourselves to find out what's really out there for everyone's astral experience is different and I'm simply sharing mines... :smile:

Rah nam
10-01-2016, 01:38 AM
I have a friend who is Fae who talked about once having a life as an angel, though talked about it more as a job assignment than an incarnation. She said she trained under Michael but had to end it due to it causing too much pain among the ones she came from. So just saying it could be they are Fae in that sense. Just a thought.

This makes a lot of sense.
Fae work with the angelic and the other way around. The field we work in overlap very often.
In my own case, I was reminded just recently by my angelic brethren, I always worked outside the angelic field of influence. I always worked with someone who is Elohim. She is with me since I came into existence, she told me.

Rah nam
10-01-2016, 01:40 AM
What I write isn't a product of human conditioning. As I said before I get my knowledge straight from them. No books or people but of course there's no way I can prove it to you and you seem firm in what you believe about them so we'll just have to agree to disagree

That's OK
No need to proof anything

TheGlow
10-01-2016, 01:53 AM
The human conditioning.

i feel this. Ranking is something ego attaches to. It's mortal. No one is in competition with anyone.

Melahin
10-01-2016, 07:52 PM
I can only advise people to truly look within their own spirits. Not books or from others. Don't even believe me or anyone here who claims to know things... Journey through the astral realms for yourselves to find out what's really out there for everyone's astral experience is different and I'm simply sharing mines... :smile:

Still I like to hear others stories since their energy is often filled with hidden gems. I thought there was loads of archies, so I wonder what kind I then have thought was Archies...and such. Though with all honesty I do not really like traveling to the angelic realm, neither does my presence seem "wanted" in those kind of places.

Also, when you say God then what do you mean in angelic terms? Just curious.

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 01:22 AM
Still I like to hear others stories since their energy is often filled with hidden gems. I thought there was loads of archies, so I wonder what kind I then have thought was Archies...and such. Though with all honesty I do not really like traveling to the angelic realm, neither does my presence seem "wanted" in those kind of places.

Also, when you say God then what do you mean in angelic terms? Just curious. The "angelic realm" would be everywhere. There isn't a realm exclusively for them. They exist in many frequencies and/or realms like many other beings do.. Unless you meant their home "Heaven". Can you clarify what you meant there? Also why do you feel you aren't allowed around them?

What I meant by "God" is the god tier being that created them and heaven..

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 02:59 AM
i feel this. Ranking is something ego attaches to. It's mortal. No one is in competition with anyone. I understand why you may feel this way but it's the truth. There is a hierarchy in every realm. The human 3d realm is an extension of what exists in the astral realm. Granted it's a very limited and fallible form but it still is. Higher beings handle power and hierarchy very differently than men do. If you try to compare it with the tyrannical way humans have handled it then it will seem mortal, demeaning, and negative...

Adrienne
11-01-2016, 04:44 AM
Hello I'm new here. I'm an angel like many of you are. I've been led to search for a place where fellow angels gather to and share experiences and insight so I found this place. I must say I truly feel at home. I feel to share some insight that I hope will bring light to many of you and possibly answer some questions about the angelic realm and living as an earth angel. It's perfectly fine if you are skeptical and/or disagree with any part of what I'm about to share. I'm only sharing what I've learned in my interactions with my angelic family :smile:

Hi Energy Stream, welcome to the forum.

Curious to know, if you don't mind my asking .... how did you come to connect with your ' angelic family ' ?

Adrienne

innerlight
11-01-2016, 04:58 AM
Rank #8: Arch Angel. The highest and strongest rank with 6 wings. There's many misconceptions with arch angels vs seraphims. Many believe that seraphims are the highest rank but that is simply not the case. There are only 10 arch angels and they are God's fingers. They take care of his personal work and only answer to him and Jesus. I will share their names...

Micheal
Gabriel
Uriel
Raphael
Jophiel
Metatron
Phanuel
Samuel
Maria

I had a lucid dream, where I was near the "throne" so to speak. I was the leader of a group of winged creatures. We were known as the hand of god...

But I am no archangel. :icon_eek:

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 06:33 AM
Hi Energy Stream, welcome to the forum.

Curious to know, if you don't mind my asking .... how did you come to connect with your ' angelic family ' ?

Adrienne

It started with me running into a past life mate in an online gaming forum around mid 2014. She is part angelic, fae and viking. We started talking. She revealed to me who I really was because at the time I was oblivious to the idea of earth angels.. She told me that i was an angel closely linked to Micheal and she being closely linked to Gabriel. Ofcourse I thought she was full of it and crazy until I started seeing them in my dreams and often vaguely hear them chattering in my room. She would channel them so they could communicate with me and just downloaded so much wisdom into me about everything and they completely shattered everything I thought of reality... I meditate to connect with them by myself even my own angelic self which also spoke to me through her.... There's alot of confusion and misconceptions out there about angels. Every earth angel goes through that period of confusion until they have real encounters with them face to face

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 06:36 AM
I had a lucid dream, where I was near the "throne" so to speak. I was the leader of a group of winged creatures. We were known as the hand of god...

But I am no archangel. :icon_eek: Reminds me of the book of enoch where angel groups had a leader over them. Leaders of angelic squads if you will. Perhaps you are one of those.

I'll add that there's only 2 of 10 arch angels living earth lives right now and I know both of them. They're very nice people. I know I'm making big claims here and I don't expect anyone to believe me. I do however believe its time for me to come out of hiding from the world and start revealing everything they've taught me...

Adrienne
11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Thank you for your reply Energy Stream. I have heard it said that if one is a true Earth Angel, they do not go round making such claims... but tend to remain anonymous as they go about their business, whatever it may be here on Earth.

I am the missing Archangel, that they wouldn't give you a name for ......it is about time we met .......just sayin' :wink:

innerlight
11-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Reminds me of the book of enoch where angel groups had a leader over them. Leaders of angelic squads if you will. Perhaps you are one of those.

I'll add that there's only 2 of 10 arch angels living earth lives right now and I know both of them. They're very nice people. I know I'm making big claims here and I don't expect anyone to believe me. I do however believe its time for me to come out of hiding from the world and start revealing everything they've taught me...

I'm probably no longer listed among the angelic these days. I abandoned my duties, job, and role, long ago.

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank. :icon_eek:

Adrienne
11-01-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm probably no longer listed among the angelic these days. I abandoned my duties, job, and role, long ago.

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank. :icon_eek:

What about the possibility of asking for it back ? you know, new year, new beginnings and all that ?

Melahin
11-01-2016, 02:46 PM
The "angelic realm" would be everywhere. There isn't a realm exclusively for them. They exist in many frequencies and/or realms like many other beings do.. Unless you meant their home "Heaven". Can you clarify what you meant there? Also why do you feel you aren't allowed around them?

What I meant by "God" is the god tier being that created them and heaven..

Thanks. Is this god tier being an entity? I meant realm as in the understand of the word, not as an understanding of its service. The angelic realm serve their god, is that an accurate understanding?

You say allowed as if I need permission to go there. I remember one adventure where I entered a collapsed world and retrieved an item, all gateways into this world were guarded by angels (which kind would that be, since I understood them as Archies). The moment I picked up the item they were very surprised, and to their confusion I was gone before they could do anything about it. The word that comes to mind is that my nature is too free... some would say chaotic (yet without the proper understanding of this, it is an inaccurate description).

innerlight
11-01-2016, 03:25 PM
What about the possibility of asking for it back ? you know, new year, new beginnings and all that ?

I don't think it's as simple as that. Once I willingly made my choices, and become 'fallen' in the basic sense of the word, I put myself into a different place of evolution. Basically changing everything about myself in the process. And I'm not sure it's possible to ever go back to the way things were a long, long, time ago.

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Thank you for your reply Energy Stream. I have heard it said that if one is a true Earth Angel, they do not go round making such claims... but tend to remain anonymous as they go about their business, whatever it may be here on Earth.

I am the missing Archangel, that they wouldn't give you a name for ......it is about time we met .......just sayin' :wink: Personally I only reveal who I am to other earth angels and light workers. That's why I was led here. The people in my personal life and work don't know this side of myself. It'll be foolhardy at best to tell them so I keep it secret. I hope you aren't being sarcastic lol

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 06:55 PM

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank. :icon_eek:You are still angelic. You have lost your grace. Typically the wings lose their light and turn black and you lose some angelic powers you may have had... Your angelic rank remains the same as when you came into being... I asked Gabriel about the fallen ones a while ago and he said there's no way to go back as before for god would not allow them to... Why would you give up what you had?

Adrienne
11-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Personally I only reveal who I am to other earth angels and light workers. That's why I was led here. The people in my personal life and work don't know this side of myself. It'll be foolhardy at best to tell them so I keep it secret. I hope you aren't being sarcastic lol

I wasn't being sarcastic. I figured you didn't go round the general public making such announcements. You do have this in the correct area of the forum, it was just that there have been a few who have been here .... who were very outspoken to say it nicely, in their connections or announcements and claiming they were angels.

I find your posts interesting. .......who's to say I wasn't led here to read these posts of yours for whatever reason ?

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 07:29 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic. I figured you didn't go round the general public making such announcements. You do have this in the correct area of the forum, it was just that there have been a few who have been here .... who were very outspoken to say it nicely, in their connections or announcements and claiming they were angels.

I find your posts interesting. .......who's to say I wasn't led here to read these posts of yours for whatever reason ?Everything will be revealed in time.. As for the outspoken ones, some probably are earth angels but their human egos got the better of them and therefore sought attention. Others probably weren't and deeply desired to be "more"..

Adrienne
11-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Everything will be revealed in time.. you sound like one of my spirit guides,lol....... that is usually the answer I get from them when I am asking them certain questions.

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 08:13 PM
you sound like one of my spirit guides,lol....... that is usually the answer I get from them when I am asking them certain questions. I always get to same answer when I would pry these guys to tell me stuff lol. I understand why but I still tend to get impatient in the pursuit of their wisdom. I am curious as to how you've come to know about you being one of the arch angels... What do you know about them? Do you know of the "special powers" that they have?

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Thanks. Is this god tier being an entity? He is
I remember one adventure where I entered a collapsed world and retrieved an item, all gateways into this world were guarded by angels (which kind would that be, since I understood them as Archies). The moment I picked up the item they were very surprised, and to their confusion I was gone before they could do anything about it. The word that comes to mind is that my nature is too free... some would say chaotic (yet without the proper understanding of this, it is an inaccurate description).A question if you don't mind.... What was this item they were guarding and why was it of interest to you

innerlight
11-01-2016, 09:38 PM
You are still angelic. You have lost your grace. Typically the wings lose their light and turn black and you lose some angelic powers you may have had... Your angelic rank remains the same as when you came into being... I asked Gabriel about the fallen ones a while ago and he said there's no way to go back as before for god would not allow them to... Why would you give up what you had?

That is the million dollar question, and one I asked myself many a time. What the hell was I thinking? All puns intended.

I am not entirely sure the full details of it all, to know why exactly it happened.

I've seen myself, in a dream, as an angel. I wore the mantle of death. There was some sort of war, not sure where or about what. It involved the angels and someone else. Not sure whom. I was in love with a human woman. The war kept dragging me away from her. Tearing us apart. Every time I would get to see her, angels would come, and bring me back to the war. At the end of that dream, it created a huge rift between us, being away from her.. That I think may have caused me to step away from my duties, putting down the sword so to speak, and stop fighting.

Another dream, I was in spirit, with the being that was known as Lucifer. He was having a heated argument with people. I did not fully see them. He was angry that the angelic realm was not getting more involved with the humans. They were destroying themselves, and the angels were standing idly by. He could not stand by and let them destroy themselves, so out of love, he chose to descend and fall to earth... I was his most trusted friend and confidant, and as such, I went with him.

The last dream I've seen of myself as an angel, I went to an angelic council. Where they told me, I am the horseman of death, and am out of alignment with being that, being myself, that I am not able to fully tap into my power and what I am capable of being/doing.

Perhaps they are just random gibberish and not true at all.

I have seen myself with black wings. I have also seen myself with bright gold wings.

Melahin
11-01-2016, 09:39 PM
A question if you don't mind.... What was this item they were guarding and why was it an interest to you

I don't mind. It was a single revelation of life. It simply was an artifact through which life blossoms, an instrument of life hidden away. I am in the midst of a marvelous creation, and thus is drawn to the deep magic of the world. Latest I retrieved an amazing book of golden fortune from the Akashic Records.

So how do you figure this god. Is he both the source and the "ruler" of heaven?

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Another dream, I was in spirit, with the being that was known as Lucifer. He was having a heated argument with people. I did not fully see them. He was angry that the angelic realm was not getting more involved with the humans. They were destroying themselves, and the angels were standing idly by. He could not stand by and let them destroy themselves, so out of love, he chose to descend and fall to earth... I was his most trusted friend and confidant, and as such, I went with him.

I have seen myself with black wings. I have also seen myself with bright gold wings. Micheal told me the story of the great falling. Some of it are in books but there's far more to it that isn't known.. Micheal said that lucifer refused to bow before the creation of the first man who was at the time greater than all the angels. Lucifer did love god probably more than everyone but he was too prideful in his own beauty for he was the fairest of them all. He didn't want to acknowledge the first human as greater than himself so he rebelled. He convinced many to side with him in rebellion. The phrase "Pride comes before the fall" came from this event... The ones who remained undecided in the sidelines also fell with the rest. Lucifer has an insatiable hate against all human beings and he blames them for his falling which is why he along with all of his angelic and demonic followers seeks to destroy humanity in whatever means possible. Lucifer WAS the son of the morning. He WAS the morning star. Not anymore and he is livid because he lost it all

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 10:17 PM
I don't mind. It was a single revelation of life. It simply was an artifact through which life blossoms, an instrument of life hidden away. I am in the midst of a marvelous creation, and thus is drawn to the deep magic of the world. Latest I retrieved an amazing book of golden fortune from the Akashic Records.

So how do you figure this god. Is he both the source and the "ruler" of heaven? He is. He created the kingdom of heaven which is the home of all angels and human souls. This god is the creator of human beings and is behind the biblical stories. He rules over this solar system and he is one of many gods. There are many other gods in other realms with there own kingdoms...

innerlight
11-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Micheal told me the story of the great falling. Some of it are in books but there's far more to it that isn't known.. Micheal said that lucifer refused to bow before the creation of the first man who was at the time greater than all the angels. Lucifer did love god probably more than everyone but he was too prideful in his own beauty for he was the fairest of them all. He didn't want to acknowledge the first human as greater than himself so he rebelled. He convinced many to side with him in rebellion. The phrase "Pride comes before the fall" came from this event... The ones who remained undecided in the sidelines also fell with the rest. Lucifer has an insatiable hate against all human beings and he blames them for his falling which is why he alone with all of his angelic and demonic followers seeks to destroy humanity in whatever means possible. Lucifer WAS the son of the morning. He WAS the morning star. Not anymore and he is livid because he lost it all

Yes, I know what the bible says on the matter... But I feel and find the actual truth is much more complex then what we are taught to believe, in the name of smearing one as a scapegoat. Otherwise what we see, is two children fighting among themselves, one being this "god" and the other being the "devil." One throws a temper tantrum and the other holds a grudge and can't forgive and let go, because the "devil" took his favorite teddy bear.

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Yes, I know what the bible says on the matter... But I feel and find the actual truth is much more complex then what we are taught to believe, in the name of smearing one as a scapegoat. Otherwise what we see, is two children fighting among themselves, one being this "god" and the other being the "devil." One throws a temper tantrum and the other holds a grudge and can't forgive and let go, because the "devil" took his favorite teddy bear.No offense but have you considered the possibility of you being seduced by his influence to see him in such a light? Even more so considering that you are a fallen and thus more inclined to side with him. He's quite charming I'll give him that.

Melahin
11-01-2016, 10:45 PM
He is. He created the kingdom of heaven which is the home of all angels and human souls. This god is the creator of human beings and is behind the biblical stories. He rules over this solar system and he is one of many gods. There are many other gods in other realms with there own kingdoms...

That was as much as I thought.

I kinda once unlocked a hidden power within myself during an adventure, that to my surprise has grown into a world of its own. When I first noticed it, it was very small. Later it had grown into a full grown world. This world is no more (or less) me than it is any other being that choose to reside there, and is build on the very foundation of what I understand as Source: Primordial Silence :smile:

innerlight
11-01-2016, 11:04 PM
No offense but have you considered the possibility of you being seduced by him to see him in such a light? Even more so considering that you are a fallen and thus more inclined to side with him. He's quite charming I'll give him that.

I've only seen him the one time, and I am not even sure it was him, and was not just seeing myself.

I don't see there being a Lucifer, and his rebel band of angels out there trying to corrupt and trick humans. That's just humans using the scapegoat story so they can blame others for the things they do, instead of taking accountability for their own actions.

There would be no true end game to Lucifer behaving in such way. I'm sure he would have better use of his time. That's not to say there are not many humans and souls that think they are following Lucifer, and want to be like that. People do many crazy things in the name of someone.

I don't truly believe Lucifer had anything to do with me, and my abandoning my role and duties. My choices were my own. And I don't blame any one else. Love is a powerful thing.

Energy Stream
11-01-2016, 11:05 PM
That was as much as I thought.

I kinda once unlocked a hidden power within myself during an adventure, that to my surprise has grown into a world of its own. When I first noticed it, it was very small. Later it had grown into a full grown world. This world is no more (or less) me than it is any other being that choose to reside there, and is build on the very foundation of what I understand as Source: Primordial Silence :smile: Interesting :smile:

Rah nam
11-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Yes, I know what the bible says on the matter... But I feel and find the actual truth is much more complex then what we are taught to believe, in the name of smearing one as a scapegoat. Otherwise what we see, is two children fighting among themselves, one being this "god" and the other being the "devil." One throws a temper tantrum and the other holds a grudge and can't forgive and let go, because the "devil" took his favorite teddy bear.
I have to agree on the complexity of it.
But how to I tell it to the children, I tell them a story. And that's what you see all the time and everywhere.
You have to bring it to a level they understand.
Instead of, lets say, giving them a technical description of a locomotive you personalize it, with emotion, wants and dislikes. Now it becomes interesting to the child. It might understand some basic functions of a Locomotive.
If, thousands of years ago someone tried to explain the function of the dark in the growth and development of this planet, I don't think to many would have listened. (it is interesting that those children stories still persist until today)
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players.

Energy Stream
12-01-2016, 12:22 AM
But how to I tell it to the children, I tell them a story. And that's what you see all the time and everywhere.
Instead of, lets say, giving them a technical description of a locomotive you personalize it, with emotion, wants and dislikes. Now it becomes interesting to the child. It might understand some basic functions of a Locomotive.
If, thousands of years ago someone tried to explain the function of the dark in the growth and development of this planet, I don't think to many would have listened. (it is interesting that those children stories still persist until today)
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players. Logically speaking you do have a valid point

innerlight
12-01-2016, 12:49 AM
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players.

I can agree with that, sometimes the stories are needed at the time. But when the child grows older, they learn the real truth, and understand the puzzle more. They see certain players are needed to make the game work. Some good ones. And some that hold the opposing energies in place.. But to brandish them as being demons and monsters, for all eternity, just for playing the game.. Seems.. A little. I dunno childish. And not something an all loving "father" would do. Sounds more like the teenage child, that is trying to prove himself to his daddy....

What is your take on us "fallen" angels. Though wouldn't ALL "earth angels" basically be "fallen angels?"

Energy Stream
12-01-2016, 02:40 AM
TBH the idea that all earth angels being fallen angels is a bit ridiculous no offense. A fallen angel is an angel that has fallen from grace meaning they aren't allowed in heaven anymore. There's other side effects to being in a fallen state like the obvious black wings and the loss of some "special abilities". My wings are brown with a gold tint to it and my angelic countenance vibrates and shines forth as if many light bulbs were turned on from the inside. My angel form goes in and out of heaven at will. An earth angel is simply an angel that has freely chosen to come down to live a human life. Coming down to live a human life isn't the same as falling down from grace. Big difference. The angel being fallen or not is irrelevent

Rah nam
12-01-2016, 03:17 AM
I can agree with that, sometimes the stories are needed at the time. But when the child grows older, they learn the real truth, and understand the puzzle more. They see certain players are needed to make the game work. Some good ones. And some that hold the opposing energies in place.. But to brandish them as being demons and monsters, for all eternity, just for playing the game.. Seems.. A little. I dunno childish. And not something an all loving "father" would do. Sounds more like the teenage child, that is trying to prove himself to his daddy....

What is your take on us "fallen" angels. Though wouldn't ALL "earth angels" basically be "fallen angels?"
I have stated this many times, angels don't fall.
I assume you mean incarnated angelic entities when you say earth angels?
The term earth angels was coined by Doreen Virtue in one of her silly books. And according to her definition half the population of this planet would fall under that term. But that must have been the purpose behind it. The more that identify with it the more will follow here and contribute to her financial success.
But coming back to fallen angels, and those who incarnate on this planet or any other planet are her in service or lesson.
Those who come here to be of service, come from a higher density, back into a lower density. When we go down a stair, this does not mean we fall?
At this point in time there are at least 80 million wanderer on this planet, and most of them are angelic.
As Ra said it so accurately, wanderers follow the call of sorrow, and it is their way of being of service. And being in service accelerates our own development. And that is what it is all about, we choose a path of development, and if we choose to be of service, there are many ways we can do this. Becoming a wanderer is one of them, after we have reached 5th density. Going back into the lower densities and being effective, takes practice. But no wanderer or any one else who chooses to be of service comes alone. They all come with a team, or entourage as I sometimes call it.

Something else on the so called fallen angel, and Lucifer who was and is not angelic in the first place.
It would take emotions to become and do what is suggested of some angelic entities or beings. We don't have emotions. We are not of the light in the same was as we are never of the dark. We serve all that is. Actually any entity or being beyond 4th density has no emotions. Sure we work on the dark side as we work for those who follow the path of the light. To us it is just a choice an entity makes and one is as valid as the next. We assist any entity on their chosen path.
And again, angels can not fall, it is technically not possible.

innerlight
12-01-2016, 03:50 AM
I have stated this many times, angels don't fall.
I assume you mean incarnated angelic entities when you say earth angels?
The term earth angels was coined by Doreen Virtue in one of her silly books. And according to her definition half the population of this planet would fall under that term. But that must have been the purpose behind it. The more that identify with it the more will follow here and contribute to her financial success.
But coming back to fallen angels, and those who incarnate on this planet or any other planet are her in service or lesson.
Those who come here to be of service, come from a higher density, back into a lower density. When we go down a stair, this does not mean we fall?
At this point in time there are at least 80 million wanderer on this planet, and most of them are angelic.
As Ra said it so accurately, wanderers follow the call of sorrow, and it is their way of being of service. And being in service accelerates our own development. And that is what it is all about, we choose a path of development, and if we choose to be of service, there are many ways we can do this. Becoming a wanderer is one of them, after we have reached 5th density. Going back into the lower densities and being effective, takes practice. But no wanderer or any one else who chooses to be of service comes alone. They all come with a team, or entourage as I sometimes call it.

Something else on the so called fallen angel, and Lucifer who was and is not angelic in the first place.
It would take emotions to become and do what is suggested of some angelic entities or beings. We don't have emotions. We are not of the light in the same was as we are never of the dark. We serve all that is. Actually any entity or being beyond 4th density has no emotions. Sure we work on the dark side as we work for those who follow the path of the light. To us it is just a choice an entity makes and one is as valid as the next. We assist any entity on their chosen path.
And again, angels can not fall, it is technically not possible.

All, very interesting. I may have seen you post it before, but it never hurts to post it again for others. I've not been much of a fan of Doreen Virtue, I'm sure she does great work for angels in bringing them into peoples consciousness, but much of her stuff seems to "fluffy" and vague, and as you said, could apply to everyone on earth, and all of those who find themselves on a spiritual path.

Now what is a wanderer, I'm sure you've mentioned it also before. And is there a benefit and a purpose for incarnated angels to know of their true nature, or does that not always matter for some? Do they benefit from this knowledge?

Curiously curious.

Melahin
12-01-2016, 06:32 PM
In my own case, I was reminded just recently by my angelic brethren, I always worked outside the angelic field of influence. I always worked with someone who is Elohim. She is with me since I came into existence, she told me.

Though you have the nature of an angel, this means that you to some degree will have the understanding of an Elohim. Right?

@Energy_Stream when you say fallen, do you then mean an angel who no longer follows God?

Rah nam
12-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Though you have the nature of an angel, this means that you to some degree will have the understanding of an Elohim. Right?

i don't know if I would go that far with my understanding and present perspective. It is very limited. I know I Rah nam and S have worked together for eons.
We have changed the energy structure of this reality to be able to facilitate the up coming or better the changes in progress.
There are other things we will be involved in, like the transition from 3/4 density to 5th density.
My understanding goes as far as it serves this work we are doing here.
What Rah understands outside of this reality I don;t know. And I can not ask S, she is not present at the moment.

Melahin
13-01-2016, 09:02 PM
My understanding goes as far as it serves this work we are doing here.
What Rah understands outside of this reality I don;t know. And I can not ask S, she is not present at the moment.

...makes sense. Neither do I in this understand more than what serves me, always finding just enough breadcrumbs to strive forward. Though I do have an understanding, to the degree I can grasp it, of how much my True Being understands. It kinda burns through me, and sets the light for my core belief (or lack of) :tongue:

Do you know how many of her kin is present in this world?

Energy Stream
13-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Your understanding's will open when the time is right and more will make sense in the process. That is all I'm allowed to say...

Rah nam
14-01-2016, 03:26 AM
...makes sense. Neither do I in this understand more than what serves me, always finding just enough breadcrumbs to strive forward. Though I do have an understanding, to the degree I can grasp it, of how much my True Being understands. It kinda burns through me, and sets the light for my core belief (or lack of) :tongue:

Do you know how many of her kin is present in this world?

In this world meaning?
Having an incarnation on this planet?
Being around this planet?
Or in this verse?

I came across several incarnates. S has an incarnation on this planet. I met her twice in person, and when we spoke on the net we seamed to have been triggered to talk to each other at the same time.

Melahin
14-01-2016, 07:38 PM
In this world meaning?
Having an incarnation on this planet?
Being around this planet?
Or in this verse?

Incarnation, though you are welcome to answer any of the above. I kinda noticed that I left the void the other day to take my.desired position. It kinda reminded me of that light grid the flights make in Guardians of the Galaxy when protecting the planet at the end of the movie :smile:

kayfaei
14-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Very interesting thread and I am glad to have found it. I haven't had any dreams with angels visiting me as per say. One of my guides told me my soul came from a a part of Archangel Michael. I am so new to this though - I have my doubts. Not over what they said, but more of less doubts that it was just my ego talking rather than my guide.

According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels, We were sent here to live a human life to learn to love, to forgive, among other lessons - also to help if we remember our real mission. So our souls are really just fragments from one greater power ( such as a arch angel) I'll stop rambling now.. anyway good thread:smile:

Melahin
14-01-2016, 09:34 PM
So our souls are really just fragments from one greater power ( such as a arch angel) I'll stop rambling now.. anyway good thread:smile:

I have heard this before, just about the old gods. I also use the word fragment, though have heard the word shard being used by a person, who referred it to be (like) a child of that power.

Energy Stream
14-01-2016, 11:20 PM
Very interesting thread and I am glad to have found it. I haven't had any dreams with angels visiting me as per say. One of my guides told me my soul came from a a part of Archangel Michael. I am so new to this though - I have my doubts. Not over what they said, but more of less doubts that it was just my ego talking rather than my guide.

According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels, We were sent here to live a human life to learn to love, to forgive, among other lessons - also to help if we remember our real mission. So our souls are really just fragments from one greater power ( such as a arch angel) I'll stop rambling now.. anyway good thread:smile: At the beginning of one's awakening it can be very difficult to distinguish ego vs the truth. As for the archangels, they are the only class of angels that can have children. This may sound very ridiculous to many reading as many may have strong opposing views from their "research" and/or "spirit guides". Arch angels give birth very differently than physical creatures do. It's more of a spiritual birth in which the angel child is born from the archangel's purest essence. The archangel Samuel is the son of Micheal. The archangel Maria is the daughter of Gabriel both of whom are living earth lives :smile:

kayfaei
14-01-2016, 11:38 PM
At the beginning of one's awakening it can be very difficult to distinguish ego vs the truth. As for the archangels, they are the only class of angels that can have children. This may sound very ridiculous to many reading as many may have strong opposing views from their "research" and/or "spirit guides". Arch angels give birth very differently than physical creatures do. It's more of a spiritual birth in which the angel child is born from the archangel's purest essence. The archangel Samuel is the son of Micheal. The archangel Maria is the daughter of Gabriel both of whom are living earth lives :smile:

So... What your saying is there could potentially be some truth to what we was told? After my guide shared this with me I haven't spoken with them. ( its been a month or two) just I figured my mind wasn't ready enough for my ego to quiet down and let them speak in stead.

Maybe I should start back speaking with them... To see what else they have to share with me

Energy Stream
14-01-2016, 11:44 PM
So... What your saying is there could potentially be some truth to what we was told? After my guide shared this with me I haven't spoken with them. ( its been a month or two) just I figured my mind wasn't ready enough for my ego to quiet down and let them speak in stead.

Maybe I should start back speaking with them... To see what else they have to share with me Micheal only has one child and that is Samuel. Micheal told me once that there's many that claim to be his but are not. It is very important that you stay connected with your guides for a more accurate walk

Melahin
14-01-2016, 11:54 PM
There is a great difference in being a fragment / shard of a being and being a child of one.

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 12:08 AM
There is a great difference in being a fragment / shard of a being and being a child of one.
I agree. I wasn't saying a child :smile: but a fragment. Which in my view I don't consider that being a child. I will ask the guide who shared this with me more on it though

Energy Stream
15-01-2016, 12:30 AM
I agree. I wasn't saying a child :smile: but a fragment. Which in my view I don't consider that being a child. I will ask the guide who shared this with me more on it though Would you be willing to share anything else that your guides told you about yourself? Curious :smile:

Rah nam
15-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Incarnation, though you are welcome to answer any of the above. I kinda noticed that I left the void the other day to take my.desired position. It kinda reminded me of that light grid the flights make in Guardians of the Galaxy when protecting the planet at the end of the movie :smile:

There are according to S between eight and nine thousand or her kind incarnated on this planet. They usually come for personal reasons rather then having pivotal roles. The pivotal roles are filled by others. Her own incarnate for her is like a gauge, a direct link into this reality.
Around the solar system there are about a million assisting not only earth but the this part of the galaxy to transcend.

Angela
15-01-2016, 12:56 AM

The energetic angel wings some of you see protruding from your backs. Some 2, some 4 and some 6. These are a 100% sure sign that you are an angel living a human life. You have your earth body and your ethereal body (Angelic body) but your angelic soul is in your earth body for obvious reasons lol. Your angelic self exists completely independent of your earth body. Sometimes your angel self stays with you and other times it carries out it's spiritual duties from the lord and such. If you are connected enough to the angelic realm you'll be able to converse with them like you would a normal person and even touch them physically even your angelic self. Your angelic self has a name that may or may not be different from your earth name.

Angelic Ranks: The angelic beings are categorized into the 8 angelic ranks. Yes there is indeed a hierarchy among the angelic beings. It's good to know the ranks and find where you fit but careful not to compare yourself to another fellow angel about ranks because that will create a competitive vib and that's not why I'm sharing this. These ranks were explained to me by a cherubim named Daniel. Here goes

Rank #1: Angel. They are the closest to the human 3d dimension and the ones that people tend to see the most
They act mostly as just messengers and bringers of love and goodness..

Rank #2: Power. They are lower rank warrior angels that protect the "angel" rank and humanity

Rank #3: Principality. Christians and other religions regard them as evil but they aren't. They reside over cities to raise the vibration and consciousness of humanity. All angels raise vibrations but these rank of angels are specifically designated to do just that..

Rank #4: Dominion. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #5: Virtues. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #6: Cherubim. Cherubs are mostly appointed as guardian angels over people. They have 4 wings instead of 2 to visually distinguish them from the lower ranks. They are extremely protective over the person they are appointed to. The same cherubim stays with the same soul during all of it's reincarnation cycles which is why they become very close and protective...

Rank #7: Seraphim. They for the most part deal with the throne of god and are strong warriors too.. They are referred to as "The burning ones" in some lore books. They have 6 wings...

Micheal
Gabriel
Uriel
Raphael
Jophiel
Metatron
Phanuel
Samuel
Maria

Earth Angels: There's millions of earth angles right now. Especially now in these dark times where we are needed the most. Many are awakened and many aren't. Our mission as a whole is to help humanity make it through these dark times so they can ascend their souls into the next higher spiritual plane. I don't claim to know everything but I've got lots of experience with them in person so feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer to the best of my ability :smile:...

I have a book about angels by Joane Flansberry and she explains there are 9 orders of angels

1 – SERAPHIM

2 – CHERUBIM

3 – THRONES

4 – DOMINIONS

5 – VIRTUES

6 – POWERS

7 – PRINCIPALITIES

8 – ARCHANGELS

9 – ANGELS

I see you did not include the 'thrones' in your list and they are not in the same order. I think Joane took her list from the Kabbalah.There is 8 angels for each rank for a total of 72 angels. According to this book and my date of birth, my angel would be Lauviah II who is part of the thrones.

Some websites say there are 12 orders of angels, etc.

I have not seen an angel with wings to date, but I have seen a ball of light that came to me once in a lucid dream, and it was pure love. I have never felt anything like it before it was amazing energy.

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Would you be willing to share anything else that your guides told you about yourself? Curious :smile:

I would! What would you like to know? I have to admit I only had very few conversations with them. Sometimes they come into my dream. there is one dream that sticks with me I almost think about it daily. And we only had the convo about the angels one time but yeah, just let me know:smile:

Energy Stream
15-01-2016, 12:58 AM
I have a book about angels by Joane Flansberry and she explains there are 9 orders of angels

1 – SERAPHIM

2 – CHERUBIM

3 – THRONES

4 – DOMINIONS

5 – VIRTUES

6 – POWERS

7 – PRINCIPALITIES

8 – ARCHANGELS

9 – ANGELS

I see you did not include the 'thrones' in your list and they are not in the same order. I think Joane took her list from the Kabbalah.There is 8 angels for each rank for a total of 72 angels. According to this book and my date of birth, my angel would be Lauviah II who is part of the thrones.

I have not seen an angel with wings to date, but I have seen a ball of light that came to me once in a lucid dream, and it was pure love. I have never felt anything like it before it was amazing energy. Yes you are completely right about thrones. When I remembered a few hours after creating this thread I couldn't edit it. Thanks :)... The ranks were explained to me by a cherubim I was speaking to a few months ago and I believe there's only nine according to him

Melahin
15-01-2016, 01:09 AM
I would! What would you like to know?

The dream. It seems significant :smile:

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 01:40 AM
The dream. It seems significant :smile:

Haha okay, but I do not think the dream is related to Angels who knows though, other views could see it differently than I!:smile:

I had this dream a few months go. I stepped into this portal (literally it looked like a portal with blue bright light coming from it) and I was in this town that was sunny and bright. I went into this building that seemed like a art exhibit but it was also this person's home. Like they were showing their art from their home. I set on the steps in this dream while everyone else walked and chatted around me.

Then this blonde haired woman came up behind me and was like " there you are finally" She was so cheerful always smiling and she hugged me and was talking a lot. Told me to hold her camera. She was the owner of the home - At first i was confused and I told her "I'm sorry, but I think you have me mistaken for someone else" and she just smiled and hugged me again - then told me its time for her to get me back home.

She opened the doors and we started walking down the street of the same way I came. There was shops on either side of the streets and people were walking around just shopping and talking like normal. They didn't seem to notice us though. As we were walking, this lady was still talking, but ever so often she would pause and point. she told me one day i will be able to see the colors of people. when she was pointing she was showing me examples. They were people yes- but it was like i could see through them. Some of them were red/orange/green/blue, and purple. were the main colors.

However - she told me that not all people are bright and clean - that there are some people who's colors will appear smudgy and cloudy. sort of greyish like their color is dimmed. She told me to stay clear of those people like she does. During this i wasn't talking i was only listening to her and walking. we got to the portal and she hugged me again and when walked through the portal another dream tried to form but i woke up. So.. as i said not angel related.. but you asked. So i hope thats okay

Energy Stream
15-01-2016, 01:44 AM

I have not seen an angel with wings to date, but I have seen a ball of light that came to me once in a lucid dream, and it was pure love. I have never felt anything like it before it was amazing energy. I don't mean to seem cocky but I can be sure of the accuracy of what I'm about to share.. Yes there are 9 angelic ranks and I listed them in order along when adding thrones before virtues. From "angel" to "seraphim" are limitless. There's only 10 archangels who are gods personal angelic servants. His fingers if you will... The angelic race (not including fallen) outnumber the human population 100 to 1 and then some... Honestly I don't think you should rely on a book to tell you who your angel is. Only you can find out who your angel is by going within :)

Energy Stream
15-01-2016, 02:12 AM
I would! What would you like to know? I have to admit I only had very few conversations with them. Sometimes they come into my dream. there is one dream that sticks with me I almost think about it daily. And we only had the convo about the angels one time but yeah, just let me know:smile: Very intersting dream. I'd like to know what you know about your angelic self if you are aware that you are one and/or your encounters with any of them :smile:

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Very intersting dream. I'd like to know what you know about your angelic self if you are aware that you are one and/or your encounters with any of them :smile:

Hey energy stream :) I do not think that I am one. I've had a friend tell me they believe I am a crystal child. But even still I don't think I'm that either so far I only know I'm a child of God :smile: as far as any encounters. The only thing I can go by is when my guide told me I was a soul fragment from Archangel Michael I doubted it. So I directed my thoughts towards Michael personally and asked Him to leave a feather some where were I can see it. As proof

That night I laid down and looked over and on my pillow was a very small peice of a feather. It didn't come from my blanket nor my pillow itself. They do not have holes in them it wasn't a full blown feather but definitely a feather. That took enough for me to erase doubt. I haven't spoken to my guides after that so I haven't yet asked about it. I guess I needed time for my bain to process it. But that is the only thing as I said really new to the whole spiritual path.but I do have a your space page where I post sometimes my dreams and other things

I feel like a chatty Cathy..I am sorry but yeah that's really all the experience I have

Energy Stream
15-01-2016, 03:09 AM
Hey energy stream :) I do not think that I am one. I've had a friend tell me they believe I am a crystal child. But even still I don't think I'm that either so far I only know I'm a child of God :smile: as far as any encounters. The only thing I can go by is when my guide told me I was a soul fragment from Archangel Michael I doubted it. So I directed my thoughts towards Michael personally and asked Him to leave a feather some where were I can see it. As proof

That night I laid down and looked over and on my pillow was a very small peice of a feather. It didn't come from my blanket nor my pillow itself. They do not have holes in them it wasn't a full blown feather but definitely a feather. That took enough for me to erase doubt. I haven't spoken to my guides after that so I haven't yet asked about it. I guess I needed time for my bain to process it. But that is the only thing as I said really new to the whole spiritual path.but I do have a your space page where I post sometimes my dreams and other things

I feel like a chatty Cathy..I am sorry but yeah that's really all the experience I haveInteresting :smile: ... When I first began to awaken to my true angelic self I too was full of doubt so I told them to leave feathers to prove that everything was true. Soon my house looked like a chicken coop lol seriously

ZenSar
15-01-2016, 06:01 AM
I won't worry about being something, why does it matter that you are or are associated with something, it really doesn't matter now. You are a human, and will remain an human until you die and nothing can and will do will change that. So, focus on enjoying every minute of your life, instead of focusing on such meaningless things.

And if you are, which is a very big if, what does that actually do for you? Does, that somehow make you better? And the answer is it changes absolutely nothing. Only you can make yourself better, not some association, some meaningless name/title.

And should you put more value in those that claim to be such? No, because if they have to claim to be some greater being than you, to offer their advice, instead of offering it as a equal that has experienced the same. They clearly have no idea what is real and what is not and are using that self assigned title to give their words some value. When in the end, they are no more meaningful than asking a two year old how to finance your retirement.

Melahin
15-01-2016, 06:34 PM
she told me one day i will be able to see the colors of people. when she was pointing she was showing me examples. They were people yes- but it was like i could see through them. Some of them were red/orange/green/blue, and purple. were the main colors.

Here is a quote from the game Breath of Fire IV: "Each of us has a powerful force inside of us, and those attuned to it can see it. To us, it looks like a pillar of shinning light. Each person's light is different, its color, size, the way it glows. All these depend on the person. This pillar is each person's life stream, the path their life will take, their lifeforce itself. When people come together, their streams intermingle, join together, and that in turn creates another new stream."

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Here is a quote from the game Breath of Fire IV: "Each of us has a powerful force inside of us, and those attuned to it can see it. To us, it looks like a pillar of shinning light. Each person's light is different, its color, size, the way it glows. All these depend on the person. This pillar is each person's life stream, the path their life will take, their lifeforce itself. When people come together, their streams intermingle, join together, and that in turn creates another new stream."
That is very interesting. I have not heard of that game. It makes me wonder where they got their ideas? Haha

Melahin
15-01-2016, 07:54 PM
That is very interesting. I have not heard of that game. It makes me wonder where they got their ideas? Haha

Some people don't understand imagination. They think it's just all made up, but what is not? :tongue:

You know what, in the context of how I understand the idea of the ego, it gets scared by what it does not understand. Thus thoughts of grandeur will always lie within your zone of comfort... it seems like this idea of being a fragment did not... so maybe the doubt rather than the idea comes from this ego you talk about? Just a thought.

kayfaei
15-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Some people don't understand imagination. They think it's just all made up, but what is not? :tongue:

You know what, in the context of how I understand the idea of the ego, it gets scared by what it does not understand. Thus thoughts of grandeur will always lie within your zone of comfort... it seems like this idea of being a fragment did not... so maybe the doubt rather than the idea comes from this ego you talk about? Just a thought.
I fear I am not understanding your meaning Melahin :) but I do not want to derail the thread off the topic of angels any further haha

Melahin
15-01-2016, 10:52 PM
There are according to S between eight and nine thousand or her kind incarnated on this planet. They usually come for personal reasons rather then having pivotal roles. The pivotal roles are filled by others. Her own incarnate for her is like a gauge, a direct link into this reality.
Around the solar system there are about a million assisting not only earth but the this part of the galaxy to transcend.

My images kinda say that they only serve their own nature, in that way their reason to be in a world is also personal... though they cannot enter a world without leaving a mark... the pull of their energy is too strong. It is also like the images suggest that in some worlds there are voids, and they are drawn in to fill those that does not get mended natural. Further you talked about three lines of service within creation... yesterday I had a vision of these golden lit strings evolving around this almost golden bright light... either during guided meditation or the vivid dreams of the night... I was left with the impression that the angelics are Fae, simply one of the many strings that evolve around the golden light of the Elohim.

magdna
03-02-2016, 08:41 AM
This is really crazy .. Angels Are.. they are certainly not Fae. Angels sit under the 72 that sit unto the foot of The Creator .. They are made unto the Service of The Creator .. Hence .. the Fallen.

Historically, they have both fought man, and been sent to warn man.

While we, as humans, may not understand their nature .. they absolutely understand our nature.

The fact that all organized religions preach their existence, while guiding you toward anxiety pills .. they have no problem with you seeing hell and demons ..

Does anyone here know that the Roman Catholic Church .. eliminated 745 Angelic Names ..?????? for whatever

Earth Angels, Sky Angels, Guardian Angels .. You need to show respect..

They can absolutely Walk this World without the benefit of your belief .. or notice ..

The Angels have always walked .. and not by our decree. They are NOT here to serve you .. but The Creator. if you get a clear clue about that .. let me know.

Holly
19-02-2016, 12:32 AM
I'll look into that I'm not sure but I believe he's a fallen

A fallen angel? LOL. Personally I doubt there's any such thing. That said, I happen to know he's sinned enough for the old testament God to boot him clean out of heaven LOL. Twice. Recently. I suppose it's a good job he doesn't seem to be that bothered about the opinion of that particular deity.

As far as I'm aware, he's an archangel. At least, the other archangels seem to agree he is. There are countless beings who have the "power" and awareness of an archangel, but a certain set of those being "assigned" - it's more like volunteering really - to Earth. Azrael is one of those assigned to Earth to hold open a particular "vibration" in this area, which luckily for him, is one vibration he's really, REALLY good at. Transformation. Change.

Fae? I doubt it. He's no more a fae than he's a hat. Not around me, anyway. I don't doubt he's capable of taking on any form he wants, but he's certainly not limited by any one of them. Archangel, fairy godmother, or hat. :laughing9:

Holly
19-02-2016, 12:49 AM
One of my guides told me my soul came from a a part of Archangel Michael. I am so new to this though - I have my doubts....According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels.

It's totally possible. Allegedly, my soul was created originally by a process of "soul division." (This is hard to translate so think of it as a loose definition.) This is (roughly) how "God" creates many souls, by means of other fragments of the collective God "dividing". All light beings of certain awareness (archangels included) are capable of dividing like this to produce children, who are often born in groups.

My soul group has ten, including me. Archangel Azrael is our Mother/Father, which is why my conscious link to him is so strong. I'm linked to him by a particular vibration, more a chord than a cord. The ten of us could, (and probably will) eventually "merge" later in our soul development, which as far as I know never stops, until we become like our creator.

We're teensie lil' archangels in the making ;) (Technically actually we're ONE archangel in the making.) Soul families are a complex subject, but I think if your guides tell you Michael is part of your family, you should trust them as long as it feels right.

kayfaei
19-02-2016, 04:47 PM
It's totally possible. Allegedly, my soul was created originally by a process of "soul division." (This is hard to translate so think of it as a loose definition.) This is (roughly) how "God" creates many souls, by means of other fragments of the collective God "dividing". All light beings of certain awareness (archangels included) are capable of dividing like this to produce children, who are often born in groups.

My soul group has ten, including me. Archangel Azrael is our Mother/Father, which is why my conscious link to him is so strong. I'm linked to him by a particular vibration, more a chord than a cord. The ten of us could, (and probably will) eventually "merge" later in our soul development, which as far as I know never stops, until we become like our creator.

We're teensie lil' archangels in the making ;) (Technically actually we're ONE archangel in the making.) Soul families are a complex subject, but I think if your guides tell you Michael is part of your family, you should trust them as long as it feels right.

Very interesting indeed :) I will keep that in mind thank you

shadowwolf74
04-04-2016, 02:13 AM
the tenth arch angel is hidden for a good reason when you are worthy enough of knowing it will be revealed to you in its own time certain angels know and certain ones dont according to thier purposes and gods will. my guardian is rochel but i serve azrael as well as several others but azrael primarily. since he had a hand in saving me during a past life which gave me my life here. unfortunately in my past life i went to hell so i could learn from souls of the damned how to save other souls in the future then pass the knowledge down to other angels but there is a lot that is just being to told to me since i was just awakened six months ago or less when i took gods offer out of trust to serve and live out my destiny.

shadowwolf74
04-04-2016, 04:09 AM
(to energy stream) he is fallen but fallen because of his duties mainly him and i are in close collabaration. he saves souls on earth and guides them to heaven also he helps people here change themselves for the better in ways that will draw gods favor within and to the individuals that and improving human beings as a whole. hes asked me to do various jobs for him from time to time and still does but hes very secretive and mysterious but not fallen in a bad way.

Energy Stream
09-04-2016, 11:17 PM
the tenth arch angel is hidden for a good reason when you are worthy enough of knowing it will be revealed to you in its own time certain angels know and certain ones dont according to thier purposes and gods will. my guardian is rochel but i serve azrael as well as several others but azrael primarily. since he had a hand in saving me during a past life which gave me my life here. unfortunately in my past life i went to hell so i could learn from souls of the damned how to save other souls in the future then pass the knowledge down to other angels but there is a lot that is just being to told to me since i was just awakened six months ago or less when i took gods offer out of trust to serve and live out my destiny. It's not a matter of me being "worthy" as me and them are on equal ground. I'll let you figure out what I mean by equal ground.. They refused to tell me because they wanted me to find out on my own. It wasn't a "worthy" matter at all...

Energy Stream
09-04-2016, 11:22 PM
(to energy stream) he is fallen but fallen because of his duties mainly him and i are in close collabaration. he saves souls on earth and guides them to heaven also he helps people here change themselves for the better in ways that will draw gods favor within and to the individuals that and improving human beings as a whole. hes asked me to do various jobs for him from time to time and still does but hes very secretive and mysterious but not fallen in a bad way. Personally I appreciate his good works but if he's doing it to win God's favor then I'm afraid his work is in vain. God has already spoken and never turns back on his word. He knows this..

Rakoontay
20-07-2016, 01:49 PM
So... how do you awaken and try and find out if you are an angel of any sort? I have come to the realization I was an Indigo Child and now a Lightworker, but am trying to understand it, and myself, more. Do I also have to be an angel of some sort too?

Rah nam
21-07-2016, 07:06 AM
You can not if you are not. Either you are or you are not.
If you came into existence through the angelic realm then you are and always will be. You will follow the directive of you calling or you purpose, if you like. There is not much more to it.

Khalli
21-07-2016, 10:52 AM
So... how do you awaken and try and find out if you are an angel of any sort? I have come to the realization I was an Indigo Child and now a Lightworker, but am trying to understand it, and myself, more. Do I also have to be an angel of some sort too?

If you are an incarnated angel you would know it.

Now accepting it is a whole other matter.:smile:

sea-dove
21-07-2016, 09:25 PM

According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels, We were sent here to live a human life to learn to love, to forgive, among other lessons - also to help if we remember our real mission. So our souls are really just fragments from one greater power ( such as a arch angel) I'll stop rambling now.. anyway good thread:smile:

Hi kayfaei, I once knew someone who was very gifted and she believed she was a part of an archangel (I forget now which one, it may of been Gabriel).. eg his energy was incarnated into her as well as others.

I believe this is possible.

sea-dove
21-07-2016, 09:44 PM
This thread has made me curious on what type angel I could be.

I've experienced myself with two huge white wings. In this form I was doing sending higher vibrational energies to a prison and those there trying to heal and improve people.

Another time in my angel form I was dealing with negative entities who had got into places where they shouldnt have been and we (I was working with a small group of angels on this) were grabbing these other beings, wrapping myself around them while they struggled and then removing them from the place to then be taken or removed to where they were supposed to be. (like maintaining order of different realms and those there. Each of each knew exactly what we had to do).

In a non angel form.. as a huge energy ball, I was working off planet out in like space as a powerful being sending frequencies to this planet for healing.

where would I fit in all these types of angels stuff? (not sure if its relevent but I was interested to read there is a type of angel group called the Dominion as I lead a top team on a game and our second team I named it Dominion. (im going to try to look up those angels, maybe its just a coincidence.. but looking at the different things I seem to fit into either the Power, principality or Dominion based on my experiences or what Ive found myself doing in my angel form. I dont know if I'd be considered an "earth angel" as I seem to possibly be also doing other angelic work too.. unless those entities I was removing that time were ones who were going to affect the earth???? the place they'd got into thou I didnt connect it with this earth, I have no idea where it was thou, I didnt relate it to a 3D place as I wasnt in the 3rd dimension).

Im interested in this stuff but on the other hand not interested, not interested in putting much into it to really find out as it doesnt really matter as I am spirit, a spark of the divine and that is all which truely does matter. These rank things and titles matter not. My angel self is just one of the many things I am.

sea-dove
21-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Ive no idea if it's true or not but I just found a page of info on Dominion angels and it does resonate to me. Im huge on justice and going with divine flow if I can feel this, I dont see right and wrong as others do eg maybe someone was supposed to be killed or meant to have died. Something which may seem bad to others may be the right thing to do and what is supposed to actually be, it may be Gods or the greatest spirits will so right. Sometimes love may be very tough love.

"Dominions often carry out God's judgments against sin while also acting as channels of mercy for God’s love to flow from him to others in the universe. Since God's love is perfectly righteous -- reflecting what is best for people, even when they don't understand it or want it for themselves -- this combination of executing divine judgments in merciful ways may not seem loving unless the greater purpose of justice is kept in mind.

For instance, the famous Bible and Torah story of the two Dominion angels who helped destroy the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah may seem harsh."

http://angels.about.com/od/Angel_Glossary/g/Dominions.htm

"Dominions are a group of angels in Christianity who help keep the world in proper order. Dominion angels are known for delivering God's justice into unjust situations, "

the proper order of things, that's what I was doing when I was moving the negative entities out from somewhere "they were not supposed to be" and putting them where they were supposed to be.

Im currently living in some truely shocking circumstances and not using my thoughts and energy to create a different situation for myself as I keep thinking the circumstances Im in may be supposed to be eg my whole physical body is wrecked right now due to this while I battle injustices in the disability sector of things (to the point where Im fighting for justice so much that I could end up homeless).. but I feel like I can do more good out of being in the situation Im in battling in this human form, then if my body was well so I dont try to heal myself and leave myself housebound and needing a wheelchair.

" After world leaders -- in any field, from government to business -- pray for wisdom and guidance about specific choices they need to make, God often assigns dominions to impart that wisdom and send fresh ideas about what to say and do."

Im currently taking one of the highest depts in my actual state to court over and neglect and disability discrimination and dealing with the states health minister (sighs, who is driving me near crazy as he keeps saying "he's investigating", I may have to take it federal). If I can win this court case against the government, it should help change the actual rules of this government dept. so should help all in situation Im in. It will set up a more supportive system.

I battle for justice on all levels and will place myself whenever I feel like I can do the most good to help bring change. I will let myself be destroyed if it's the right thing to do to help bring needed change.

10th archangel? "Archangel Zadkiel, the angel of mercy, is a leading dominions angel" (I cant remember working with a head angel at all while doing my angelwork, the band I was actually working with during entity removals and during the prison energy boosting each other, we see each other as equals... none with me were above me but maybe our leader if we have one just wasnt there with us???? in my angel state Im lead by divine spiritual flow thou (Im under the spiritual force) so I dont understand the ranking thingy with other angels. We just all are...)

Today, Zadkiel and the other dominions who work with him in the purple light ray urge people to confess and turn away from their sins so they can move closer to God

If I are on the right track with this (Ive no idea right now though I really resonate to the Dominion angel info), interestingly I do work most with purple or violet in my healing work as I work the most on transmutation, though I tend to think of it being the violet flame. Purple and what I think of as being spiritual blue (like a soft bright light blue) are my favourite colours.

anyway thanks for causing me to look into this, it is interesting thou it doesnt really matter at all not who or what you are but rather what matters is the connection to the divine spirit.

Melahin
21-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Im interested in this stuff but on the other hand not interested, not interested in putting much into it to really find out as it doesnt really matter as I am spirit, a spark of the divine and that is all which truely does matter. These rank things and titles matter not. My angel self is just one of the many things I am.

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or others? Dont you think it matters how you choose to channel yourself, whether it be an angel or not?

alcyone
22-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Energy stream
I remember when ii was young since i can first remember until i was 17/18 years old, and this might sound weird, but i was living like in another world almost. I remember it being so flowing, lovely energy all around, no judgement, almost like psychic communication between all souls. When i was 17 or 18, i left that place, and have never been able to go back. I used to miss that place, but have let it go as it is impossible to go back as everything moves forward. The only thing i can do is just learn to be strong becauss the energies of this current place (compared to the other) sometimes are harsh and sometimes it just disheartens me?
Anyway. I am fairly sure i am an earth angel of some kind.

I have seen angels before, i have a strong bond with jesus sometimes (he is strictwith me but when he comes throughfor me its strong) and the connection with him is either felt energetically or he will communicate presence through birds.

I feel like im still figuring things out. I dont know why i was shown that im an earth angel? I honestly donr. But when i found out, it was like an inner conflict in me just stopped. A lot of questioning i had been doing in my head since that when i was around 17 years old suddenly just stopped. So i took it as a fact that i am one...i dont think it means im better than anyone else, everyone is unique and has their own life to figure out.

Well i wanted to ask how i can find out why im here. Why would one be shown they are one of these? Is there a purpose? Also do you know anything about that other place i was talking about?

Alsoi have dreamed about an angel named "Sophia" i used to think she was a spirit guide. Now, I dont really know she is. Do you? When i dreamed about her there were a lot of guides there, and they were trying to keep her a secret, and she struggled to tell me her name but it did come through clearly...

Im sorry for allthe questions, just curious and confused.

Khalli
22-07-2016, 08:10 PM
The human conditioning.

Azrael would be an other Fae but yes

Not only that but also some of the ideas they have about Angels is hilarious at times.:laugh:

Melahin
22-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Not only that but also some of the ideas they have about Angels is hilarious at times.:laugh:

Don't worry my kind laugh about Angels as well :wink:

Khalli
23-07-2016, 01:22 AM
Don't worry my kind laugh about Angels as well :wink:

A great sense of humor is a must and I laugh at Us too at times.