PDA

View Full Version : Power of the mother

running
07-01-2016, 02:20 AM
Lately as a truck driver i been hung up here hung up there. Shipper doesnt have the product ready. Reciever closed for the holidays. Reefer breaks down. If i got paid for all the waiting around i could probably retire. Lol. I should be angry watching life go by waiting on this and waiting on that. Even my disbatchers wonder how and the hell im not angry. Lol

But im here for the mother first and my life second. The mother is in everything in blazing enerfy.she comes first. She fills my desire with joy. The storms dancing around and the shakti is everywhere magnified lighting me up like a christmas tree. Every day another light or two come on somewhere in my being. To me im a growing being through her power. She has been forgotten. Yet she dances around even still. Full of enough power to light up every being on the planet. Satisfying everything full of endless joy. Ever growing.

So i remember that when things are like they are. I ask myself. So whats important to me. Am i a slave to circumstances. Or am i free from the joy of the mother. I am free from the joy of the mother.

Melahin
07-01-2016, 02:27 AM
Ahh the Womb of all Ages :hug2:

naturesflow
07-01-2016, 02:31 AM
Lately as a truck driver i been hung up here hung up there. Shipper doesnt have the product ready. Reciever closed for the holidays. Reefer breaks down. If i got paid for all the waiting around i could probably retire. Lol. I should be angry watching life go by waiting on this and waiting on that. Even my disbatchers wonder how and the hell im not angry. Lol

But im here for the mother first and my life second. The mother is in everything in blazing enerfy.she comes first. She fills my desire with joy. The storms dancing around and the shakti is everywhere magnified lighting me up like a christmas tree. Every day another light or two come on somewhere in my being. To me im a growing being through her power. She has been forgotten. Yet she dances around even still. Full of enough power to light up every being on the planet. Satisfying everything full of endless joy. Ever growing.

So i remember that when things are like they are. I ask myself. So whats important to me. Am i a slave to circumstances. Or am i free from the joy of the mother. I am free from the joy of the mother.

Nice post Running. Embracing the mother in all her essence in us is really a wonderful insightful post of how life moves us in the way we allow ourselves to be moved.

Some focus on mother/the divine feminine some on father/divine masculine, but really its all there, for us to choose our focus where we are in every way where we are in this world in us..

Life can ignite through the mundane, holdups and struggles, its nice when you can see how to shift focus in this way..there is much to enjoy through every moment.

running
07-01-2016, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the comments nature and melahin!

Deepsoul
07-01-2016, 07:48 AM
She is so very beautiful ,the other day and its been a long time we went to a fresh water creek in the rain forest , when i was meditating there it was like I took on its essence I felt the feel of like a deep watery planty feeling inside my spirit , its was so lovely, i felt great for days afterwards ,gotta do it more ,i miss my natutre hits...

sparkles
07-01-2016, 12:23 PM
beautiful post, running. thanks for sharing. Love the christmas tree analogy :love2:

Thunder Bow
07-01-2016, 05:31 PM
What is this "Mother"? Explain to me more. Is it Mother Earth, or a new age goddess? or is she pot, or some other type of drug, or related experience? Do you wait out the time totally stoned? I do not mean to sound mean, just curious. Just looking for the spiritual aspects.

Hailsatin
07-01-2016, 05:37 PM
I would say more of a presence..

jonesboy
07-01-2016, 06:31 PM
What is this "Mother"? Explain to me more. Is it Mother Earth, or a new age goddess? or is she pot, or some other type of drug, or related experience? Do you wait out the time totally stoned? I do not mean to sound mean, just curious. Just looking for the spiritual aspects.

The Mother is form, all "things" are the Mother.

The Father is void, silence, that which all "things" arise from and reside back into.

Motion is mother and Rest is the father.

From the Gospel of Thomas:

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'

running
07-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the comments everybody! And thanks jonesboy for explaining the mother and father!

running
07-01-2016, 07:10 PM

No worries thunderbow i would probably be asking the same thing. Lol. I dont do any drugs. I used to do things many years ago. What jonesboy is a good explanation. But i will explain my personal experience. For me i feel the energy all around me and in me. It flows like a current naturally through my nervous system. This happens to some people. The eastern indian term is called shakti often times. I refer to it as shakti or the mother. The main reason i may call it mother is because most of my feeling is through nature. But as jonesboy explained its commonly referred as mother meaning movement.

The movement is what causes people to feel ectsasy throughout there body. Like a drug but a healthy one. My strength or maybe its a gift is i have a great deal of current flowing through me. So im permenantly in a feeling of intoxicating joy. For the last five years or so. It took me a couple years to fijd out how this could be. But it does and its very natural to happen and is not a bad thing.

So my spiritual experience revolves around feeling me and whats around me mixing together causing the degrees of joy and flavors of it to go up. Because the mixing increases the flow of energy througj my nervous system. Mostly having to do with the earth, storms, and so on.

Miss Hepburn
07-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Lately as a truck driver i been hung up here hung up there. Shipper doesn't have the product ready.
Receiver closed for the holidays. Reefer breaks down.
If i got paid for all the waiting around i could probably retire. Lol.
I should be angry watching life go by waiting on this and waiting on that.
Even my dispatchers wonder how and the hell im not angry. Lol

But im here for the mother first and my life second.
The mother is in everything in blazing energy.she comes first.
She fills my desire with joy. The storms dancing around and the shakti is everywhere magnified
lighting me up like a christmas tree.
Every day another light or two come on somewhere in my being.
To me im a growing being through her power.
She has been forgotten. Yet she dances around even still.
Full of enough power to light up every being on the planet.
Satisfying everything full of endless joy. Ever growing.

So i remember that when things are like they are.
I ask myself. So whats important to me.
Am i a slave to circumstances.
Or am i free from the joy of the mother.
I am free from the joy of the mother.
WOW! That's all I have to say. Thank you and wow!
:hug3::icon_thumright::hello2::angel11:

Yeah, that was good, jonesboy.

Rokon
07-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Here's one way to look at it. God/Spirit is awareness, Mother, God's Will, or feeling body informs spirit what he is aware of, what he is experiencing. It's about polarities of source. Electrical power/magnetism. Upper chakras/lower chakras. Earth is not the Mother. Earth is the Mother's home base. When you "feel" that is from the Mother. When you "know", that is Spirit.

This is my perspective. There are many others...

Thunder Bow
08-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Thank You for the explainations. Sorta like Wakan Tanka

naturesflow
08-01-2016, 10:45 PM

She is that which gives life to you through her own life. So she is what feeds you in everyway of your own essence from the moment of your creation. So how you were fed, reflects in how you perceive and feel about the world you reside in, through the flow of life that was coming through her nestled inside her. That "connection" is what brings you to life in many ways. So in the feelings that arise in you in your connections from that time with her, she is the one you either loathe or give thanks too all life that flowed into your being as you were growing and becoming aware of life. She is the one you either feel joy or pain, love or fear...and so on.. :wink:

We create the world to be through her essence and our own as we come to know her and ourselves as one source together.

All life around this, is the thread of feeling connected in the moment to memories we hold connected to her nurturing our first memories of life in us with her.

So as we walk the earth, she is the one that opened the connection in feeling and perception, awareness etc through her whole self. As she was, life was in her, which is why we carry this mother seed in us so deeply.

When she is connected she is alive in everyway in us, when she is disconnected, we walk the earth seeking her essence to reclaim something lost in us. To experience something never experienced through her essence.

And of course we reclaim or retain this essence in many ways and create with it in many ways of our feelings, awareness and perceptions.

Thunder Bow
09-01-2016, 06:14 PM
"Seven Arrows" can be this way.

running
09-01-2016, 11:30 PM

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. From what i think to know is in the native american culture and other traditions to generaly speaking is the spirit is in everything. That everything has an equality in that way. And that is something that can be recognized. Also there is a lot of power coming from mother nature that can be recognized. The path to the individual can come through dreams and or visions. When the person pays attention to them and for a lack of a better word follows them with an open mind and heart substancial things can happen.

In any case thats how i see things and became my spiritual journey.

naturesflow
09-01-2016, 11:59 PM

How so thunderbow, can you explain this further?

7luminaries
10-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Nice thread all :smile:

Thunder Bow
10-01-2016, 07:17 PM
"Seven Arrows" has to do with the mirroring of the Universe, and Medicine Wheels. It has to do with the shields as well. Seven Arrows mirrors how we see things.

naturesflow
10-01-2016, 08:41 PM
"Seven Arrows" has to do with the mirroring of the Universe, and Medicine Wheels. It has to do with the shields as well. Seven Arrows mirrors how we see things.

Thankyou for sharing, I like this.

Mr Interesting
10-01-2016, 11:35 PM
If anything I am somewhat grateful to what might be this Mother that she let's me see just a little at a time of what seems to me a great and awesome majesty. That I am certainly quite dull and dim witted even as I impose upon her ever smaller and smaller needs for her to curtail her bounty.

And it is weeds, so many weeds that grow in profusion and how is it that they don't have a place? I planted a few big round reddy purple potatoes and forgot how to build up the soil but it seems in my ignorance she provided anyways. Enough it seems to do it again next year but even then it was very small super brilliant purple, almost blue, potatoes that I got.

Right beside them too, wild tomatoes grew, I didn't plant them but they appeared and they seem to be having a great old time going every which way.

Oops, weeds, yes they are all out back and I've cleared a whole area to build another little dwelling and just now I was out there putting all the blackberries in a pile to have a fire on top of them and burn them all to ash and many little bugs would have already decided that this pile is a new home full of great opportunities and I will smash this and burn their dreams as if they never existed.

But I read a little of Spirit Guide Sparrow a while back and he said that the Mother is conducive to even our needs and it is only that we put back and help to replenish after we have taken. So I am consoled somewhat in that because I do hold that out ahead of me those orchards and gardens bearing fruit to sustain further along.

Minutes ago I went out there to pee and I noticed small spots on some leaves of a weed tree, a tree I will actually cut out soon enough, and it took me a little while to realise these were spots lefts by the possums having a pee too. That the plants oils they weren't bothered to process, or indeed, have designed somehow to be the scent they display as territory, are already there long before I was but again it consoles me that I am least catching up a little.

Seems somehow too that the world is a vast and huge playground provided for me. That ancestors were born so far away then spread even further and then I am here even further away and added to this are blood, and bone and sinews speaking stories through past lives and such and yet while it would indeed be simple to go out there with bigger and bigger questions of what are even how's and whys that I am just simply drawn to being at home. This coupla hundred square metres of soil and rock and wood which if any corner is left for even a few days nature comes rampaging in and fills all and any gaps with bigger questions than I could even answer. Yet I have amassed great piles of concrete and steel and wood somehow that we can argue amicably about what is me and what the world is... it is a conundrum of epic proportions that seems always to get smaller and smaller and it's whispers softer that I even forget my stupid and thudding ways as it's wonders can only have me laugh or cry amongst all the sweat and dirt.

naturesflow
11-01-2016, 12:01 AM
If anything I am somewhat grateful to what might be this Mother that she let's me see just a little at a time of what seems to me a great and awesome majesty. That I am certainly quite dull and dim witted even as I impose upon her ever smaller and smaller needs for her to curtail her bounty.

And it is weeds, so many weeds that grow in profusion and how is it that they don't have a place? I planted a few big round reddy purple potatoes and forgot how to build up the soil but it seems in my ignorance she provided anyways. Enough it seems to do it again next year but even then it was very small super brilliant purple, almost blue, potatoes that I got.

Right beside them too, wild tomatoes grew, I didn't plant them but they appeared and they seem to be having a great old time going every which way.

Oops, weeds, yes they are all out back and I've cleared a whole area to build another little dwelling and just now I was out there putting all the blackberries in a pile to have a fire on top of them and burn them all to ash and many little bugs would have already decided that this pile is a new home full of great opportunities and I will smash this and burn their dreams as if they never existed.

But I read a little of Spirit Guide Sparrow a while back and he said that the Mother is conducive to even our needs and it is only that we put back and help to replenish after we have taken. So I am consoled somewhat in that because I do hold that out ahead of me those orchards and gardens bearing fruit to sustain further along.

Minutes ago I went out there to pee and I noticed small spots on some leaves of a weed tree, a tree I will actually cut out soon enough, and it took me a little while to realise these were spots lefts by the possums having a pee too. That the plants oils they weren't bothered to process, or indeed, have designed somehow to be the scent they display as territory, are already there long before I was but again it consoles me that I am least catching up a little.

Seems somehow too that the world is a vast and huge playground provided for me. That ancestors were born so far away then spread even further and then I am here even further away and added to this are blood, and bone and sinews speaking stories through past lives and such and yet while it would indeed be simple to go out there with bigger and bigger questions of what are even how's and whys that I am just simply drawn to being at home. This coupla hundred square metres of soil and rock and wood which if any corner is left for even a few days nature comes rampaging in and fills all and any gaps with bigger questions than I could even answer. Yet I have amassed great piles of concrete and steel and wood somehow that we can argue amicably about what is me and what the world is... it is a conundrum of epic proportions that seems always to get smaller and smaller and it's whispers softer that I even forget my stupid and thudding ways as it's wonders can only have me laugh or cry amongst all the sweat and dirt.

You of all people when I read your sharing, often leave me wondering if you have saved copies of your sharing here over the years? Because seriously of all personal books being written through the expression by most of us, yours is one that feels already written, because you are the storyteller of yourself and your world already, more so than anyone I know. It would just be a matter of collating it and bringing it altogether.

Mr Interesting
12-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Nope, not much kept at all and usually if something is kept it's only until I don't feel a need of it anymore then throw it out.

I'm kinda supposing the whole idea of being tapped into a creative thing is about just being there with it and letting it go at the same time simply because if you do hold onto things for some kinda of external validity then the internal flow of it just seems to turn off.

But yes too as I do see the writing possibly being something worth finding out about so I do kinda hold it that way but at the same time it's all very loose and playful so in it comes and out it goes.

At the moment I am kind of building a writers shack though with the rain being somewhat predominant I've only managed to clear the area and dig the holes for the corner posts but it, this idea of said shack, goes back quite a long way and has kinda precedents in other streams so the sense of it all is coming together in a way in which at some particular stage it may actually become a little more than obvious that that is what I'll actually end up doing.

Even with the art thing and drawing and building stuff it was simply what I'd always done and it kinda supported ventures out in the world and even while it might have been advantageous to just break it down to art making and being an artist it kinda wasn't really there in that way and it wasn't until I'd tried other stuff which felt more adventurous and fun, like landscaping and building and repairing guitars, had failed that I finally kinda admitted that the only thing left, at 30, was art so I went to art school for a bit but even then when I did art it wasn't for art itself but was there supporting ideas about social constructs etc. And in sense the writing is like that too where it's only a tool I've been playing with and not so the tool itself can be held up as a sign of proficiency but simply as that tool supporting doing something else and I may have to get to the point where no other tools I've got actually make what I want to make and then sitting down and writing stuff will be the most obvious thing to actually do.

So, yup, it is there building into something and I am sorta aware on the edges it might be an important thing at some stage but it isn't quite as together as it could be in the sense that it becomes an unassailable wave I can't help but notice the worth of riding it... as at the moment it's just the odd little spectacular wavelet here and there and that's great and I enjoy it but it's yet to be really significantly obvious.

Also there's the thing that years ago I realised being somewhat choosy was an option. I mean I got all these ideas from spirit and felt I had to give credence and passion to them all but that just ended up being draining so I kinda stood back and would go 'Nope. I'd prefer a better idea' which was tricky 'cause there was also an idea that being picky would backfire and I'd be left out in the cold... except I wasn't and actually did get better ideas... so I got pickier and with that realisation came a sense of working together with spirit. That I was responsible too. And that set of options and stuff is still fleshing itself out and writing may be where it's all going but I'm still somewhat on the edges of it and am letting it all get somewhat more.... see, I'm still watching and letting the shapes form on their own.

I know quite a few writers incidentally, which is interesting, and one woman especially is actually quite good at it but it seems even she grabs any inspiration too tightly and wrings it out so vehemently that while it's ever so clever it just doesn't seem to speak with the wisdom that somehow seems to need to be there for it to really march forward.

Everything in it's time as it were... and there's certainly still lots of that... maybe.