PDA

View Full Version : We are it.

naturesflow
07-01-2016, 01:16 AM
In the walk of my own realizations I have come to learn that all that I thought I believed in has had to be released from me as part of the story and beliefs I held in me that moulded me into believing how life was.

It was challenging for me to realize that God was something I made up and the world made up in me. That I was taught to believe in something outside of myself. That controlled and maintained this world in some form.

It was also challenging for me also to realize that I was living through and ideal brought on by the greater world as being so, that in the shift away from everything, I had to be challenged to look deeper into the reflections offered in everyway to see life as it really was, not as others created it to be in me. Created and related to my own feelings and mindset.

Religion of course created and built a formation and shaped much of my beliefs in every way of love, fear/ heaven and hell/god and evil.

Through the process of letting go of everything in me that showed me my fears, my love, my beliefs and my religion, I came to see myself in everyway of that creation.

I came upon every feeling in me associated to all these things that I had somehow related as being truth to those things.

I came upon every belief tied into those feelings that created a world in me.

I become the connection of what the world told me I was, so I connected to the world as this.

In the undoing of it all, undoing god and religion in me, I realized that life was calling me back to something beyond all that. This process showed me myself within the unfolding of the world in me. It showed me clearly all the connections related to my own conditioning and feelings.

As I now sit with myself and breath and engage in life, I feel empty of it all those old feelings and all those old beliefs/conditioned patterns related, yet their is the feeling of being complete in me as one, without any of it.

The complete open mind and feeling space, feels beautiful, I feel at peace, I feel more connected than before, I feel in flow with life, I feel very much alive and enjoy being me, empty of all that I once was and believed.

I feel connected to life, yet nothing in me is holding these feelings to be. It is just myself as I am. Empty of the old feelings and connections to life, yet complete in feeling now with my connections to life as they stand right now.

It is just me.

So as I have learned through my own process, letting go of everything I believed in every way of itself modelled and conditioned in me, I was able to build new feelings, take much value in the whole of that story and conditioning and bring alive a new me without any attachments to those old beliefs or stories associated along the way.

Stepping from knowing into the unknown of you in this way, is what I perceived now as a total surrender. It is giving up your totality of you as you once knew yourself to be. Allowing yourself to grow from nothing into creating a new life in feelings and connections.

A natural unfolding and walk through it all to learn and see, open and feel, let go and just be myself.

I never imagined that life on this side could be so complete yet empty of even god himself as I believed him to be.

When I look around the whole world and at life in every way this universe is, I realize that in my own unfolding, I was unfolding to witness life as it is.

To simply witness and empty out.

A continual process of letting go over and over.

Letting go back to something in me that was alive in feeling, alive without anything connected to that feeling. It was and is just feeling.

Some call this centre, god, spirit, oneness.

Yet as I am connected and alive, breathing and witnessing now, I am really only aware.

Aware of life as it is as I am in each moment.

Nothing more or less.

Aware of myself moving, living and being me.

I still have a personality of course. I enjoy life, but life feels, simple here in this place.

There is no rush, it feels slow and steady, balanced and focused right here and now.

I suppose you could say I am listening to myself and life as it is.

I listen to you and the world as it is by how I listen to myself.

As it will be, it will be.

I let go into life and living now.

Let life reveal itself to me as I am now.

A new journey and a new adventure of my own creation as I am now.

One with the world as it is.

Mr Interesting
07-01-2016, 09:16 PM
I quite like Jyotir's idea...

Mr Interesting
07-01-2016, 09:17 PM
of breaking down into parts...

Mr Interesting
07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
(and herein I have found we need to wait thirty seconds between posts, just like that black and white quiz which told me to slow down... as if I didn't know who I am and needed more time to ponder such)

Mr Interesting
07-01-2016, 09:20 PM
so we have time between each set, as it were, to ponder each part... the rest being the interval between.

Just a suggestion.

naturesflow
07-01-2016, 10:14 PM
so we have time between each set, as it were, to ponder each part... the rest being the interval between.

Just a suggestion.

Do what you need to do for you. That is why we have ears and also have listening. So its good to listen to yourself and actually practice it for real.

Seems the posting time frame helped you out some for this. :)

Ciona
08-01-2016, 03:08 AM
I thought this post was beautiful and a perfect expression of what I consider to be the sacred truth of the seventh or crown chakra (among the others as well, as in my experience each chakra has it's own sacred truth), which is Live In The Present Moment. Lovely.

Deepsoul
08-01-2016, 03:59 AM
Yes very nice Natures ....I seem to be picking up on your spirit or something,twice now ive felt a connection ,first one wasn't so pleasant as energy rushed into my third eye and made me a bit wonky ,but that was beautiful my whole solar plexus expanded greatly and I felt deep peace ...thankyou love Deep...

naturesflow
08-01-2016, 05:49 AM
I thought this post was beautiful and a perfect expression of what I consider to be the sacred truth of the seventh or crown chakra (among the others as well, as in my experience each chakra has it's own sacred truth), which is Live In The Present Moment. Lovely.

That was lovely to read Sister Moon. Thankyou for sharing your own connection.

naturesflow
08-01-2016, 05:50 AM
Yes very nice Natures ....I seem to be picking up on your spirit or something,twice now ive felt a connection ,first one wasn't so pleasant as energy rushed into my third eye and made me a bit wonky ,but that was beautiful my whole solar plexus expanded greatly and I felt deep peace ...thankyou love Deep...

That is wonderful. You are such an open loving caring soul it doesn't surprise me that you experience things in flow of your connection and willingness to allow Deepsoul..x

Ciona
08-01-2016, 06:25 AM
That was lovely to read Sister Moon. Thankyou for sharing your own connection.

You're welcome. I enjoy your threads. :) At the present time I am unable to comment on very many threads, especially those which are or might become of an analytical bent or nature, but I try to share when and where I can.

I'm hoping someday, this will change. I am and have been in a rather transitional time period for quite some time, and there have been some health issues involved as well. But, I'm working on it and I'm hopeful.

I've been spending some time lately reflecting on the nature of the seventh chakra and on being grounded in the present moment. I find my consciousness of this has expanded as my definition of love expands in the heart chakra, naturally. :) I'm thinking it might be a good idea if I did some research into grounding techniques, as well. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

naturesflow
08-01-2016, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=Sister Moon]You're welcome. I enjoy your threads. :) At the present time I am unable to comment on very many threads, especially those which are or might become of an analytical bent or nature, but I try to share when and where I can.

Thankyou. Yes sometimes our energy is retained to channel inwardly so its important to listen when your aware of yourself. Often here people end up being forced into the space alone because they asked to let go of this very thing one way or another. So being aware of yourself helps this process with more ease I imagine.

I'm hoping someday, this will change. I am and have been in a rather transitional time period for quite some time, and there have been health issues involved as well. But, I'm working on it and I'm hopeful.

I hope all goes well for you. Health issues tied into your issues can be a heavier burden to work with.

I've been spending some time lately reflecting on the nature of the seventh chakra and on being grounded in the present moment. I find my consciousness of this has expanded as my definition of love expands in the heart chakra, naturally. :) I'm thinking it might be a good idea if I did some research into grounding techniques, as well. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

I know on this side now looking back to my own shift working with this chakra, I was not grounded but I found that supported me to let go even deeper through the shift I had to walk. In not being grounded I was able to surrender more without holding myself down and out of the flow. It was intense of course in this way, but I found I shifted faster and I didn't stay stuck in each aspect, but more opened the whole in myself, even the physical level where I was utilizing what my body needed as one with the other shifting going on. I found I was reaching out for certain food and natural medicinal support that I would not have even thought about to take. But somehow opening in this way, helped me to see the whole process come to me faster for a much quicker transition. It was a much faster manifestation process but this was good, I didn't have time to think too much more open fully to feel, let go and just listen to what I needed.

Thankyou for sharing further.

GRoyal
08-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Very deep, and beautifully put natures flow. I believe that Jesus' virginal birth occurred as an adult. He was born again. We come into this world with the innocence of a child, as we gain experience, we move away from that innocence as we gain our sense of self. What made Jesus who he was, was that he did exactly what you speak of in your post, and returned back to the child like innocence, only now with the wisdom of lives experience. It sounds like you are truly born again. Again, your post is very inspiring. Thank you. GR

naturesflow
10-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Very deep, and beautifully put natures flow. I believe that Jesus' virginal birth occurred as an adult. He was born again. We come into this world with the innocence of a child, as we gain experience, we move away from that innocence as we gain our sense of self. What made Jesus who he was, was that he did exactly what you speak of in your post, and returned back to the child like innocence, only now with the wisdom of lives experience. It sounds like you are truly born again. Again, your post is very inspiring. Thank you. GR

Thankyou that was lovely to read. You inspired me in your sharing. :hug3: