PDA

View Full Version : Tastes

Demetriuss
05-01-2016, 10:03 PM
I found some things I like mostly unhealthy lol seem to taste like soap, things that aren't similar in taste at all, maple syrup, juice, other random things, anyways I'm just curious if this is normal I guess?

naturesflow
05-01-2016, 10:14 PM
DO you know what soap tastes like?

I don't. I know the smell of soap but haven't eat it before ..:D

Demetriuss
05-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Over a lifetime I've tasted soap a million times, I've tasted bubbles, washed my hands and bit my finger nails, in the shower. I think it's pretty weird if you've never tasted it ever, do you not wash your hands before you eat?

naturesflow
05-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Over a lifetime I've tasted soap a million times, I've tasted bubbles, washed my hands and bit my finger nails, in the shower. I think it's pretty weird if you've never tasted it ever, do you not wash your hands before you eat?

I do and I am pretty strict about it, but I wash the soap off so I don't have to taste it, why would I taste something that is not for ingestion?I mean I could, it probably wouldn't hurt me too, but its not something I fancy as my feasting.

Never had my mouth washed out with soap either..

naturesflow
05-01-2016, 10:24 PM
I don't bite my nails, how gross! Do you ever imagine what is under them that you eating?

naturesflow
05-01-2016, 10:28 PM
Getting back to your opening post, perhaps somewhere in you, you are making an association to soap to block eating foods that are not so good for you? Meaning your body has taken on another path into this to support you eating more healthy?

I don't know, just a thought. Sometimes association comes in ways to end us and stop us doing things that might be not good for us, because we are not listening in other ways.

Demetriuss
05-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Lol I think you're probably right it's always unhealthy foods that taste gross/soapy, I still think you're nuts on the not tasting soap, you must not have been a very adventurous child at all

Clover
05-01-2016, 10:50 PM
I accidentally tasted some deodorant yesterday. :redface: I was in a hurry to the gym and I don't know, I was multi-tasking and munching on toast =/ Either way OP, yes I can see how random substances make their way to our taste buds, unfortunately.

Some sources would argue that food tastes differently after a spiritual awakening. I don't know, I have always ate in very small increments throughout the day, so I don't notice the difference. I am wondering if your tasting the additives and preservatives in processed foods. A lot of foods particularly breads have a chemical called azodicarbonamide, they call this the "Yoga Matt" chemical. Basically, your eating chemicals they use in plastic and rubber products and it's very legal. It's always good to read the ingredient labels, know what exactly your eating.

Demetriuss
05-01-2016, 11:12 PM
I accidentally tasted some deodorant yesterday. :redface: I was in a hurry to the gym and I don't know, I was multi-tasking and munching on toast =/ Either way OP, yes I can see how random substances make their way to our taste buds, unfortunately.

Some sources would argue that food tastes differently after a spiritual awakening. I don't know, I have always ate in very small increments throughout the day, so I don't notice the difference. I am wondering if your tasting the additives and preservatives in processed foods. A lot of foods particularly breads have a chemical called azodicarbonamide, they call this the "Yoga Matt" chemical. Basically, your eating chemicals they use in plastic and rubber products and it's very legal. It's always good to read the ingredient labels, know what exactly your eating.

Lol oh yeah I've tasted the deodorant before too XD gotta be the worst chalky tongue, and that could easily be it, generally I don't think foods taste too differently, I found that I like green peppers and they used to make me sick a year ago, but that really must be it, it's just this soapy gross taste and yes it's in processed things and cheap things in general. Just got peach juice I used to LOVE and it taste like I'm drinking bubbles mixed with peach such a waste :/ everyone else thinks it tastes normal lol

naturesflow
05-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Lol I think you're probably right it's always unhealthy foods that taste gross/soapy, I still think you're nuts on the not tasting soap, you must not have been a very adventurous child at all

I wasn't adventurous at all. Fear laden, everything in the world was for me to fear. So your spot on.

I didn't eat soap probably because I didn't want to die and I associated everything bad for me as death as the prime source..:smile:

Moonglow
06-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Hello,

Just curious is the juice from a bottle or can.

For there is a difference in taste for me when food is from a can because it seems to pick up the taste of the metal, which to me is a bit of a "soapy" taste at times.

Another thought is perhaps your body may need nutrients that are not in processed foods. Perhaps a little cleansing going on?

Suggest eat more fresh produce and juices that are with out processed sugar and additives and not canned.

Just some thoughts on this.

Mr Interesting
06-01-2016, 12:40 AM
In the fight club they make soap after stealing fat taken off peoples bodies from the hospital waste bins, as in liposuction, and then add lye to it and lye originally is made from leaching ashes with water... and there was this thing in a program about very old houses in England where you pee'd through a hole in the floor and below that they'd throw on the ashes from the fireplace and this particular mixture was used in the garden, if I remember correctly, where alkaline was a requirement but a softer alkaline than either apart offered.

You are indeed onto something I would suggest, oh, I just remembered, my brother told me a story which may have been about how we discovered soap where the bad guy would get thrown in the pit of un-needed animal tallow (fat) and then all the guys would pee on him, and there's that reaction again, and he would come out clean as a whistle! They'd made soap!

My brother does leather, basically paints it with modern chemicals, but he still knows about many of the old ways they worked it and how this still applies with alot of leather goods brought in from the third world where they do still use all kinds of chemical working that involves ashes, and urine and fats, blood, bone etc...

I worked for quite a while to encourage myself to eat foods which many find entirely distasteful and have had encounters with cheese that had others almost throwing their stomach contents in front of me after learning what might be tricks from the homeless of where to eat well.

Another one was when I was a kid I actually preferred dog biscuits over human stuff, more nutritious maybe, more of that good offal and made complete sense later on when I found multi grain breads etc.

Nah, you go for it, the clean freaks are a dying breed, and if these new super bugs start ramping up their reminders, it might just be the toe chewers and all the other smellies that are left to tidy up the mess... who knows.

naturesflow
06-01-2016, 01:01 AM
In the fight club they make soap after stealing fat taken off peoples bodies from the hospital waste bins, as in liposuction, and then add lye to it and lye originally is made from leaching ashes with water... and there was this thing in a program about very old houses in England where you pee'd through a hole in the floor and below that they'd throw on the ashes from the fireplace and this particular mixture was used in the garden, if I remember correctly, where alkaline was a requirement but a softer alkaline than either apart offered.

So are you saying that juice and those other products he is saying tastes like soap in are laden with some kind of treatement along the lines of this? :wink:

Nah, you go for it, the clean freaks are a dying breed, and if these new super bugs start ramping up their reminders, it might just be the toe chewers and all the other smellies that are left to tidy up the mess... who knows.

Their is balance in all things in nature. So perhaps balance works both ways I would imagine. Chew too many toenails or eat too much dirt you might pay the price in some way, especially if your body is screaming enough is enough, time for something else. Or like me as a child, be consumed by fear and become that fastidious as a clean freak and you also show where your balance has arrived at....:cool:

Sometimes in not knowing what your eating, you awaken consequences unknown to yourself, you might only get a subtle twinge and think nothing of it, but over time that subtle speaks pretty loud and clear, like soap for instance in products that you would imagine wouldn't taste like soap, which is why it pays to listen to the facts about food choices, but make your own mind up before the point of being poisoned or have unnecessary purging..... Or in my case I try to listen to my intuition and what my body wants. Which nowdays is whole natural foods, which doesn't include finger nails or toe nails..but each to their own..

Mr Interesting
06-01-2016, 03:58 AM
I suppose I'm saying there's a naturalness to everything and a weird way to find it is just as valid as a normal way. It could be hint's of past lives or hidden talents but surely if it's there it's about something, even if it's merely trusting oneself to look where others might not.

naturesflow
06-01-2016, 04:12 AM
I suppose I'm saying there's a naturalness to everything and a weird way to find it is just as valid as a normal way. It could be hint's of past lives or hidden talents but surely if it's there it's about something, even if it's merely trusting oneself to look where others might not.

Yes we find our way I agree. But the difference between finding your way through food choices can be the difference between good health and not so good health. This is very real life living we are talking about.

Sometimes we find it the way others have created it and we get caught up on that creation without fully understanding that we can create or listen to our own part within it the whole of that source.

Food is no different in my view. We are conditioned by its makings and creations so even that gets sorted when your aware of what goes in and what comes out. :)

I am not sure about past lives but your right you can unlock a whole host of creation through the discovery, so it will all serve you one way or another in all the connections you make along the way to get more real about it.

Demetriuss
14-01-2016, 12:13 PM

You are indeed onto something I would suggest, oh, I just remembered, my brother told me a story which may have been about how we discovered soap where the bad guy would get thrown in the pit of un-needed animal tallow (fat) and then all the guys would pee on him, and there's that reaction again, and he would come out clean as a whistle! They'd made soap!

My brother does leather, basically paints it with modern chemicals, but he still knows about many of the old ways they worked it and how this still applies with alot of leather goods brought in from the third world where they do still use all kinds of chemical working that involves ashes, and urine and fats, blood, bone etc...

I worked for quite a while to encourage myself to eat foods which many find entirely distasteful and have had encounters with cheese that had others almost throwing their stomach contents in front of me after learning what might be tricks from the homeless of where to eat well.

Another one was when I was a kid I actually preferred dog biscuits over human stuff, more nutritious maybe, more of that good offal and made complete sense later on when I found multi grain breads etc.

You live up to your handle, very interesting, definitely giving me something to think about

Demetriuss
14-01-2016, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE]

So are you saying that juice and those other products he is saying tastes like soap in are laden with some kind of treatement along the lines of this? :wink:

QUOTE]

Their is balance in all things in nature. So perhaps balance works both ways I would imagine. Chew too many toenails or eat too much dirt you might pay the price in some way, especially if your body is screaming enough is enough, time for something else. Or like me as a child, be consumed by fear and become that fastidious as a clean freak and you also show where your balance has arrived at....:cool:

Sometimes in not knowing what your eating, you awaken consequences unknown to yourself, you might only get a subtle twinge and think nothing of it, but over time that subtle speaks pretty loud and clear, like soap for instance in products that you would imagine wouldn't taste like soap, which is why it pays to listen to the facts about food choices, but make your own mind up before the point of being poisoned or have unnecessary purging..... Or in my case I try to listen to my intuition and what my body wants. Which nowdays is whole natural foods, which doesn't include finger nails or toe nails..but each to their own..

Lol I honestly think my bodies just telling me to stop eating such bad foods, I've always had a bad relationship with food, over eating, under eating, living on junk, i must have chosen subconsciously that I want to eat healthier, I did randomly lose 40 pounds and my unending hunger seems to be that of a normal person, and all the "cheap" foods have that weird soapy taste.

Demetriuss
14-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Hello,

Just curious is the juice from a bottle or can.

For there is a difference in taste for me when food is from a can because it seems to pick up the taste of the metal, which to me is a bit of a "soapy" taste at times.

Another thought is perhaps your body may need nutrients that are not in processed foods. Perhaps a little cleansing going on?

Suggest eat more fresh produce and juices that are with out processed sugar and additives and not canned.

Just some thoughts on this.

The juice is from a bottle, it was cheap sugary goodness, and now it just taste like a bug mouthful of soapy peach, sad times. And yeah I think your spot on, on the healthier part

Baile
14-01-2016, 12:53 PM
I found some things I like mostly unhealthy lol seem to taste like soap... I'm just curious if this is normal I guess?Yes it's normal, it's the chemicals. Sounds like your body is telling you it's time to change your diet to something more healthy.

Lorelyen
14-01-2016, 04:20 PM
DO you know what soap tastes like?

I don't. I know the smell of soap but haven't eat it before ..:D

But ple-e-e-ase. Surely you know that where there's life there's soap? :wink:

I bought a cake of soap once and wondered why it came without marzipan and icing on it.....no wonder it tasted weird...