PDA

View Full Version : The shift in Consciousness.

richag77
05-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Some people were expecting something magnanimous when the 21 Dec 2012 came and may have been disappointed that it came and went with nothing spectacular to see. I remember when the year 2000 rolled over, some thought that this was a magical number and something was going to happen and of course it didn't. It was said at the time that our Julian calendar was out by 4 years or so and therefore the number 2000 was not special in itself.
Could this be the same with the 2012 prophecies? Could 2016 be a visible turning point for spirituality? Any Ideas?

Miss Hepburn
05-01-2016, 03:27 PM
All I know is there is a Quickening....because little ole me isn't doing all
that much to cause this amazing growth spurt!

Dates? I dunno.

When you watch the movie ''The Star of Bethlehem'' online....you
do see the brilliant clockwork that this Universe with all
it's stars and movement is.
Your mouth drops at the precision...seems all is reflected in the perfect
movements of the planets!
That Kepler...what a genius.

sparkles
05-01-2016, 05:13 PM
I am by no means an expert, but am very interested in this subject, so I’ll share what I have understood so far. :smile:

Human consciousness rises and falls in very long waves. It grows and grows until it is at the highest point and then goes down again. In earth’s history, the highest points is when we see civilizations that are very advanced spiritually, and where even the least aware person is still pretty aware of subtle energies (think Atlantis or very Ancient Egypt). The lowest points is when we see civilizations being quite barbaric (think Middle Ages: wars, witch hunts, dungeons,…).

In the Mayan calendar we can see these waves depicted in something called great cycles, each of approx. 5125 years. Each great cycle consists of different ‘baktuns’, each of a little under 400 years. These baktuns are mini cycles within the big cycles. One big cycle equals 13 baktuns. It is all linked to the precession of the equinoxes. Each cycle has a different name, depending on which zodiac sign it is in. The 5125 year cycle that has ended in 2012 was called Pisces. It is said that this is where Christians got the fish symbol, but I’m not sure it that is true or just coincidence. This new cycle is called Aquarius, and will last from 2012 til roughly 7137. At one point there will be a ‘last’ cycle, but we are millions of years removed from that still.

The mayans understood how this all worked, how everything was intertwined and connected to the galaxy. But when people in our time found the mayan calendar and saw the end of a cycle, they misinterpreted it as being the end of the world. We are now rising up towards the top of the wave, which means our consciousness is already rising (it takes roughly 2500 years or half a great cylce to get to the top). 2012 was the true tipping point into the new era, but in the years before there was already a certain change going on (just laws of physics). It can have a pretty intense effects on people who are sensitive to this. Whatever we do, consciousness will rise as time passes further into Aquarius. But it also makes people want to be more conscious and aware of subtle energies. Whenever one person awakens, this makes for a tiny shift upwards of universal consciousness. And so it goes on, higher and higher. What comes up must come down, so there will be another great tipping point from the top downwards. But we have a looooooooong way to go up first. :smile:

This topic is endless, and there is so much I don’t know/understand about it yet. But I hope this kind of answered your question a little bit. So 2012 was not the end of the world, it’s more like the end of an ever repeating cycle, although no cycle is ever the same.

PS: The ‘magical’ year 2000 was just a number. The Gregorian calendar isn’t in sync enough with the larger planetary picture to really deduct anything from the numbers. 2000 was just a cool idea in our minds. Although I do remember there was impending risk of it destroying all computers because the calendars only counted to 1999 :lol:

Deepsoul
05-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Great Post Sparkles love a timeline makes me feel here and now..:hug3: and some very interesting reading:smile:

wstein
06-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Could this be the same with the 2012 prophecies? Could 2016 be a visible turning point for spirituality? Any Ideas? There have been so many calendars with so many 'turn overs'. To my knowledge NONE of them have been the important dates. There is no reason to assume that will change.

Melahin
06-01-2016, 02:47 AM
I think 2016 is the year for me. Not sure that is significant for everyone else :wink: For any possible major event I put my money on 2018... or just :dontknow:

vespa68
06-01-2016, 10:02 AM
I am not going by any calender date per se. I never believed in the Mayan calender but all I can say is something major happened to me linked to 12/21/2012. Have had a huge awakening with major deprogramming, new self emerging in last 5 months. My consciousness is preparing for something big. I have abilities I never had before. My bodybis preparing for something and so is the earth. I do get many messages about what is to come but wont get into it here. Its useless to think of dates, I think we will just know. Expanded consciousness is related to a shift in reality and I believe there is a dimensional shift that will take place and the earth is already going thru many changes right now but people dont necessarily want to see it.

richag77
06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Thanks guys. In some of the literature I read they said that the magnetic poles would flip and there would be darkness for 2 or three days and the night sky would look different.
I can see that some things are changing. A lot of things that have been hidden are being brought into the open. E.G. Institutional child abuse and sexual abuse by the clergy, use and treatment of animals and the environment etc. Here in Western Australia our govt wanted to cull lots of sharks because of attacks and many people protested against the killing. Years ago they would have said "Kill 'em all!" We are becoming more compassionate.

vespa68
06-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Thanks guys. In some of the literature I read they said that the magnetic poles would flip and there would be darkness for 2 or three days and the night sky would look different.
I can see that some things are changing. A lot of things that have been hidden are being brought into the open. E.G. Institutional child abuse and sexual abuse by the clergy, use and treatment of animals and the environment etc. Here in Western Australia our govt wanted to cull lots of sharks because of attacks and many people protested against the killing. Years ago they would have said "Kill 'em all!" We are becoming more compassionate.

Yes exactly, more things are coming to light because the light is coming towards us stronger and stronger.

There are a lot of sun storms that people dont talk about, more radiation is coming to us because the magnetic pole is very weak. My guide says it will just get close to point 0 but will not shift but there will be a dimensional shift. 3D earth is just an illusion. By the way, the weather has been highly abnormal this year. I live is France and its been around 8 to 15 degrees warmer than usual since October.

GRoyal
08-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Nice post Sparkles. My understanding is much like yours. The 2012 date is based on precession, and we have begun to move out of a phase that was male dominated, with the energy being thought, grounded in intuition, allowing us to gain a stonger sense of self. The energy has shifted to intuition, grounded in thought, moving us into a more selfless intuitive report with each other, and the creative force (God). The turmoil the world is going thru now is the tare down phase of the remodel humanity is about to experience. The beginning is near!

Serenity69
08-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Read The Celestine Prophecy By James Redfield

2016 Is The Year When Things Change Dramatically

20(15) Represented The Earth(555)

20(16) Represents Heaven(556)

The Divine Peaceful Energy Will Take 27 Years To Rain Down On Earth

Then There Will Be Peace On Earth For A 1,000 Years

fabienne
02-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Do not believe in dates

Busby
06-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Do not believe in dates

The most sensible statement here.

It seems to me that sooo many people are really hoping for an Armageddon.

Should dates carry any significance it would mean that something/someone/somewhere is actually keeping a record of the number of times the earth goes round the sun or whatever from some particular moment which should have a special meaning...

Oceansofawareness
11-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Read The Celestine Prophecy By James Redfield

2016 Is The Year When Things Change Dramatically

20(15) Represented The Earth(555)

20(16) Represents Heaven(556)

The Divine Peaceful Energy Will Take 27 Years To Rain Down On Earth

Then There Will Be Peace On Earth For A 1,000 Years

I am reading that one right now all coinciding with my own identification reminders, EVERYONE should read that book, special, no coincidence not at all.

the Unicorn
22-04-2016, 10:49 AM
So-called Armageddon is not the End of the World, but the end of Darkness.
Because indeed, a lot of Light is being sent on Earth since 2012 and the poles had to be shifted because if they weren't and everything would remain the same, the Earth would've died...The Light Forces have stopped the Armageddon with this magnetic field shift, which also leads to a shift in human concious - we have reached a critical point, and we must protect our planet to save it. We shouldn't harm any living being, respect life over money.

Shivani Devi
31-05-2016, 06:17 AM
Some people were expecting something magnanimous when the 21 Dec 2012 came and may have been disappointed that it came and went with nothing spectacular to see. I remember when the year 2000 rolled over, some thought that this was a magical number and something was going to happen and of course it didn't. It was said at the time that our Julian calendar was out by 4 years or so and therefore the number 2000 was not special in itself.
Could this be the same with the 2012 prophecies? Could 2016 be a visible turning point for spirituality? Any Ideas?Namaste.

I always find myself feeling rather sceptical and ambivalent towards all of these 'new-age prophecies'. I mean, how many times has humanity said the world is going to end that didn't come to pass? How many times have we been in 'the age of enlightenment' since the late '60's?

When I read some threads on this forum like 'the time for ascention is NOW...get your tickets for the bus' I'm like 'what's the difference between now and any other time in recorded history'?

Humans like to think/believe they are somehow the master of their own destiny in relation to cosmic events and changes.

Yet, every date always comes and goes without anything significant ever happening...