PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody recognize this symbol?

Lightwaves
01-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Does anybody recognize a symbol like this? I received it in a dream and was told it meant courage even in the face of the shadow. If you don't recognize it, do you feel any energy from it? Thanks!

Kaere
01-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Symbols like this are quite personal and most likely would not have meaning to anyone else but you. They are created by us and our spirit team, a way to convey connection and give you what you need (not the physical you but the spirit you)... imo this is a direct connection to you from your team at this time. To be able to recognize a symbol and remember it enough to write about it here, that's pretty fabulous :D

Lightwaves
01-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Thank you Kaere. I just thought I'd mention it in the off chance it was a recognizable symbol somewhere. I'm thinking of making a database of all of the symbols I received in the past. Won't be a large database but it would help me to remember them.

Kaere
03-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Oooh now that's a great idea! Best of luck with it, I hope it brings you some clarity :smile: and if someone does recognize it, I hope they speak up. Imagine the possibilities!

Myvie
03-01-2016, 04:47 AM
It's a shovel full of snow! Lol. First thing that came to mind....

Uma
03-01-2016, 04:48 AM
vacuum cleaner

Deepsoul
03-01-2016, 07:09 AM
It looks very grounding to me at first instance like a mound of ground...

Lightwaves
03-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Hahaha you guys :D

Moon_Glow
05-01-2016, 05:06 PM
I thought it was a mountain with a steep slop to the left

Tristran
05-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Bottom right corner of a pentagon in conjunction with the element water or snow in this case as it is Winter in the Northern hemisphere.

Pentagons or star pentagons are usually shown with the four elements + spirit arn't they ?

Berry
08-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Looks like a heavy weight heaved onto an obtuse angle. Your symbol reminds me of one vision I saw years ago of a perfect circle with 2 dots on the bottom that served like a pedestal.

Fortune
10-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Right when I saw the symbol, I thought it was a cloud with like a ray of light beaming down into it.

One Soul
03-02-2016, 08:30 PM
I see a nice cushy seat...

mindanalyzer
03-02-2016, 11:21 PM
I see a nice cushy seat...

A hockey stick for me :biggrin:

Or the 3 big knuckles of the left hand appearing in the picture (with inclined wall) :confused5:

SaraTherase
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
I look at that symbol and I see a old fashioned bumper car and an antenna, those bumper cars used to need to have those metal poles connected to them and the ceiling to work and antennas are used to connect power to devices. I feel the bottom part of the symbol is you and the line going up is your ability to be like an antenna and receive information, I think the symbol symbolizes that you are always connected.

shadowwolf74
04-04-2016, 04:32 AM
saw the symbol before but cant remember more of a distant memory most likely from my recent past or a past life. there is a light connection but i cant distinguish what exactly. its not uncommon though yeshua gave me a symbol to cleanse my house and empower my spirit to resist temptation

cahill
24-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Does anybody recognize a symbol like this? I received it in a dream and was told it meant courage even in the face of the shadow. If you don't recognize it, do you feel any energy from it? Thanks!

When I saw it I got this "I am the way, I am the light"

Seems like it's close to a quote from Jesus. Don't recall where it's at though and that's not the exact quote but those are the exact words I got. I also felt the vibrations of something far greater than mine. It's so fast it's hard to breathe but not uncomfortable.

SacredPrayers7777
25-05-2016, 04:48 AM
The first thought - A cloud and something which is above cloud...may be a ladder going up...

jojobean
10-06-2016, 07:38 PM
I thought it was a mountain with a steep slop to the left

I had a similar thought - a mountain and a taller mountain

sea-dove
13-06-2016, 09:24 AM
I dont recognise this symbol as a universal one but to me it makes me think of pushing adversity out of the way eg like shoveling snow, so the courage in the face of the shadow makes sense.

Rozie
16-06-2016, 12:47 PM
It looks like a cloud against a mountain...

Endless_Love_2_You
19-07-2017, 06:39 PM
I getting an ocean and the line is a boat heading out to sea , if the boat isn't careful it can run into trouble maybe even get engulfed in the waves.If the boat goes out and prepares itself it can witness beautiful things.

Chrysalis
12-08-2017, 07:35 PM

I've studied symbols and the one you drew is unique to you.

I took apart your symbol and came up with the following. The wavy part and the area under it is the shadow which comes across as being the tough times in your life. The hardship can be physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.

The diagonal line is direction for moving in and out of hardships, how you handle the situations. Also the angle of the line suggests you may have to look at the situation from a different perspective. No more thinking inside the box as that has 90 degree angles.

As for the base line, it is courage. When you think you reached the bottom, there's always courage for you to draw upon to help you move up and out of the shadow.

Nuummite
13-08-2017, 12:39 AM
It looks like a cloud against a mountain...
I think you are onto something.

The 26th hexagram of Yijing has an image of skies among mountain peaks. It is one of the hexagrams that say "Persistence is effective".

I tried to visualize the symbol to feel its energies. They felt pushing.

creedence
14-08-2017, 11:07 PM
It's definitely not Gryffindor or slitherin. In fact I'm quite certain its hufflepuffle.

dream jo
15-08-2017, 05:51 PM
tryn 2 thns abot ti i am