PDA

View Full Version : what happend to you people during 2012?

adamm[]
31-12-2015, 08:15 PM
yea so what happened to all you people during 2012, late '11 early '13?

did you notice anything extreme? dream like?? too good to be true? nightmarish?? out of this world??

Shinsoo
31-12-2015, 08:43 PM
2012 did relatively little for me, though I wound up moving back home and got seriously into an mmo called MapleStory.

2011 however, was the first time I sought help regarding my life from Spirit--I got a channeled reading from a well known psychic in Britain. It was a message from Ascended Master El Morya.

2013 didn't do much for me--it was just another year.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT 2015....

Tanemon
31-12-2015, 11:46 PM
']yea so what happened to all you people during 2012, late '11 early '13?

did you notice anything extreme? dream like?? too good to be true? nightmarish?? out of this world??
That’s been an interesting question to bat around. We don’t have a specific subforum intended for discussing the idea of a “shift of ages”. But there have been some threads. Here are a few of them…

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84694

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88315

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=47968

rainbow.sprinkles
01-01-2016, 01:24 AM
mainly just a lot of being emotionally invested in people who were not similarly invested in me. being stagnant. making bad decisions. attempting to look out for my mental health. I got to a really bad place late 2011 and decided I needed to get my together, so it was a year of trying different things, finding some success and some lack of success.

Wandering_Star
01-01-2016, 03:28 AM
Nope, nothing strange, mysterious, or extreme happened to me during that time. Sure, there was normal-life stuff--my sister had two children; my father died--but that's just part of being human.

That said, I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen--or need it to happen--so I spent much of that time amused by all the grandiose predictions being tossed about, and baffled at how so many people were taking them so seriously.

innerlight
01-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Nope, nothing strange, mysterious, or extreme happened to me during that time. Sure, there was normal-life stuff--my sister had two children; my father died--but that's just part of being human.

That said, I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen--or need it to happen--so I spent much of that time amused by all the grandiose predictions being tossed about, and baffled at how so many people were taking them so seriously.

Exactly.. I mean who can forget Harold Camping, after all. Those that sold all their possessions probably were not happy that day.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father, but congrats on the niece and or nephew(s).

Nothing on my front, that was no different than being part of the human condition over those years. Just lots of people worried about what 12.21.12 would bring them.. Or worse yet, what color is that dress... Yet, the world continues to spin on. :smile:

Thunder Bow
01-01-2016, 04:31 PM
This what happened to me in 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_hmthYolQ

Navajo Thunder.

Lorelyen
01-01-2016, 04:57 PM
What day?

HalfGirl
02-01-2016, 03:13 PM
A lot happened to me, wow! I recognized by TF in summer 2012. We knew each other already for a much longer time, and I always felt there was “something” between us, but could never describe it in words. Well that summer 2012 hit me. Seeing him and the feelings I had for him were so overwhelming, I thought I had gone nuts. I started to search and came across the TF concept.

I started my sabbatical that summer and I had lots of time to think, to meditate to deal with my issues. In January through March 2013, I had like a 6-7 week period where I had enlightenments every other hour and all of a sudden my whole life and what had happened to me all made sense. I still can’t describe in words what happened to me. I also felt it physically, my sleeping pattern had completely changed. I felt like I had lost all contact with earth during that period.

I had an enormous growth during that period and I did quite some healing. I was a wonderful experience. Taking that sabbatical was the best investment I ever made in life. I am so much stronger now.

Thunder Bow
02-01-2016, 04:30 PM
June = July 2012

CrystalSong
02-01-2016, 04:50 PM
2012 was a Off the Charts year for me - nothing has happened like it or since it. I awakened suddenly December 9th 2011 - so all of 2012 and 2013 were Rocket Launch years as many abilities and talents came in and got established, I went through Surrender, was drunk on subtle energy most of the time, the Dark Night of the Soul, made first conscious contact with Higher Self, met Angels and many other things. I spent 2012 reeling and blown out and in WonderLand. Unforgettable!
Life Altering Year.

Belle
02-01-2016, 05:27 PM
2012 was a real yuck year for me. Everything went wrong at once, the rug was pulled from under me. I was held together by a wonderful, wise woman. I feel that I've integrated so much since then. All the change was necessary and it's opened more doors to greater freedom.

Fedjag
02-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Late 2011, 2012 and 2013 were absolute chaos for me. My whole life pretty much crumbled and I lost everything. 2014 and 2015 were pretty much rebuilding everything to the point where I'm now in a good place and looking to find out a bit more about who I am.

Is there a reason you're asking about this time frame? I'm new here. Jxx

MIND POWER
03-01-2016, 04:43 PM
I can't tell its a secret.

running
03-01-2016, 06:02 PM
What happend to all the doomsdayers? I saw the calender move and i got a year older. I have been making ground energeticallyl over the years.

Wasnt any different than y2k. 2000. A lot of hysteria over non sense imo

adamm[]
04-01-2016, 05:44 PM
i had what i can only say was an acid trip, small out of place coincidental things started happening and then i guess it snowballed into something horrible, the first completley unbeliveable thing that happened was when my friend put some music on the Wii, well it started singing about what i was doing, yea the song was mimicing me. so i tried to shut the music off but i couldnt, because the music menu had disappeared from the screen, so i try to play the video game but again it was acting all strange and when i hit play.. it would just go to the end credits. so trying to keep it together i just said i had to go home. As i went home and walked into the house the news was on, the news lady said that fourty eight out of fifty states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vacines left at your local cvs.. i quickly switched the channel to the home grown network as if i didnt see that.. then i asked my gramma for a ride home as if i was all normal.. on the ride home i casually asked here what she was watching and she said "thats all i get with my bunny ears"

well that was the most insane stuff.

Tanemon
04-01-2016, 06:44 PM
']i had what i can only say was an acid trip, small out of place coincidental things started happening and then i guess it snowballed into something horrible, the first completley unbeliveable thing that happened was when my friend put some music on the Wii, well it started singing about what i was doing, yea the song was mimicing me. so i tried to shut the music off but i couldnt, because the music menu had disappeared from the screen, so i try to play the video game but again it was acting all strange and when i hit play.. it would just go to the end credits. so trying to keep it together i just said i had to go home. As i went home and walked into the house the news was on, the news lady said that fourty eight out of fifty states were infected with a deadly disease and that there were only 9 vacines left at your local cvs.. i quickly switched the channel to the home grown network as if i didnt see that.. then i asked my gramma for a ride home as if i was all normal.. on the ride home i casually asked here what she was watching and she said "thats all i get with my bunny ears".
well that was the most insane stuff.
So this happened to you in 2012?

Were your physical eyes open or closed? And in terms of clock time (or calendar days), how long did it last?

For starters

Swami Chihuahuananda
05-01-2016, 12:20 PM
What happend to all the doomsdayers? I saw the calender move and i got a year older. I have been making ground energeticallyl over the years.

Wasnt any different than y2k. 2000. A lot of hysteria over non sense imo

Much ado about nothing, yes. As if time mattered to that which is timeless :rolleyes: . Keep on truckin' :wink:

adamm[]
06-01-2016, 06:15 PM
my physical eyes were open, yes this was all "real" stuff that happened to me as real as im typing on this computer.

i dont know if my "consciousness" elevated into a realm of "more" to where my not so logical thoughts actually manifested. i don't know if it was just extreme LOA. and then there is always "bad beings" that i guess could have made me hallucinate.

stuff like this happened for about a year, not so way out there tho.