PDA

View Full Version : still wondering about reality and what happened to me.

adamm[]
29-12-2015, 07:50 PM
so does anyone know for a fact how reality works? i have several templates of what i think i know based on what happened to me. So anyways back in 2012 i was into conspiracy theories or i guess just government corruption, i really didint take it to strongly but i guess i was still into it, anyways the only thing i can say is it was like i was a detective in my own little mind about what i was reading, and what i was reading about came to life, and then worse things came to life and then even worse until there was no way what i was living through could have been real.

so can anyone tell me what is real, how are other people real? my idea of reality is that infinite realities play out and what ever our minds are focused on the most, is our "physical reality" but if thats true it makes you wonder, like im wondering, because people dont just fade out of existence as they walk down the street as their "focus" becomes focused on a reality not as in tune with my focus, which means i must exist in all realities that im not currently focused on but perhaps are still in viable range on my mind, however it works. And obvious i am not conscious of those other realities, which makes me wonder if the people around me are conscious of themselves.

so yea im still lost.

Rokon
29-12-2015, 08:13 PM
']so does anyone know for a fact how reality works? i have several templates of what i think i know based on what happened to me. So anyways back in 2012 i was into conspiracy theories or i guess just government corruption, i really didint take it to strongly but i guess i was still into it, anyways the only thing i can say is it was like i was a detective in my own little mind about what i was reading, and what i was reading about came to life, and then worse things came to life and then even worse until there was no way what i was living through could have been real.

so can anyone tell me what is real, how are other people real? my idea of reality is that infinite realities play out and what ever our minds are focused on the most, is our "physical reality" but if thats true it makes you wonder, like im wondering, because people dont just fade out of existence as they walk down the street as their "focus" becomes focused on a reality not as in tune with my focus, which means i must exist in all realities that im not currently focused on but perhaps are still in viable range on my mind, however it works. And obvious i am not conscious of those other realities, which makes me wonder if the people around me are conscious of themselves.

so yea im still lost.
Your physical reality is "real". The people you bump into are real. The cars on the road are real. You measly paycheck is real. That lack of a satisfactory love life is real.

And if your mind created all the characters, places and things in your world then who's the story teller? Where is the information details coming from? If other people are not real then YOU would not be real either. And you couldn't create anything if you were not real. My take...

naturesflow
29-12-2015, 10:42 PM
adamm[]']so does anyone know for a fact how reality works? i have several templates of what i think i know based on what happened to me. So anyways back in 2012 i was into conspiracy theories or i guess just government corruption, i really didint take it to strongly but i guess i was still into it, anyways the only thing i can say is it was like i was a detective in my own little mind about what i was reading, and what i was reading about came to life, and then worse things came to life and then even worse until there was no way what i was living through could have been real.

It works in the way you create it to work. You created your reality to work for you in this way because you choose this focus for a time. It was building a greater picture of you for YOU to be YOU. Learning what is real and unreal in you to clear out what doesn't serve you, to allow what would. Living more authentically means you live more connected to your real and true self, clearing out the unreal, or truth that no longer serves you.

Just because reality showed you a greater picture of your creation in the early days of you opening, doesn't mean everything becomes unreal in this view. That earlier view of seeing reality playing out the way you were seeing was clearing out what wasn't important, showing you not how not to be trapped by the world as it is, but more as you are in your authentic self. In opening and expanding your only intergrating yourself so what is real will make itself known as real as time goes on. While your letting go everything becomes unreal, but what is important to you being you comes back. Reality doesn't disappear just because your shifting and expanding a greater view. Its only shifting how you view it. The extreme you go through balances out. People are aware of what they are and where they focus. Focus tends to make you believe people don't know much, but some people just don't chose to focus like others. But life is both conscious and unconscious as one source playing out.

adamm[]
31-12-2015, 08:13 PM
ok so i saw a TV news cast say 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and there were only 9 vacines left at my local cvs.. i actually saw that... on the drive home i asked my gramma what she was watching, because i could have just caught a clip of a movie and took it the wrong way (seeing as i was VERY paranoid back then) but my gramma says "thats all i get with my bunny ears" ..so yea..

so im having trouble understand what you mean by "focus" if i focus on an alien invasion.. will it happen? im really having trouble understanding what everyone tells me because nothing really explains anything, "consciousness" "focus" "you are what you are" does not explain anything.

so why is it that no one can actually tell me what happened?

dreams for instance are things that are going on in our head, tons of background thoughts or perhaps template scenarios we could have done rather than what we did or imaginations of what we will do or perhaps just pure imagination playground where you can fly, pass through buildings and sprout mountains from the ground just by thinking it, and when we are "dreaming" our focus is so focused on the "dreams" rather than lying there on the floor getting rest, that they can actually seem real/semi real or perhaps just foggy pictures and sounds.

now you see how i explained that with detail that im sure children can understand, so why is it so hard for anyone else to, sadly i didnt post the thing about the disease news cast prior to your post but ever other time i did no one explained it, they just gave me vauge responses like you.

also, are you just regurgitating what other people say or what youve read or do you actually have experience with what your talking about. because to me the child getting beat with a stick down the street by his drunken step father i guess is stuff that needs clearing out.. ? yes no? i saw that commercial and a load of other things just as real as i see everything else. so what is real, whats not real, what happened to me? how did i see those things? why is it so hard for anyone to give me a detailed explanation

naturesflow
31-12-2015, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE='adamm[]']ok so i saw a TV news cast say 48/50 states were infected with a deadly disease and there were only 9 vacines left at my local cvs.. i actually saw that... on the drive home i asked my gramma what she was watching, because i could have just caught a clip of a movie and took it the wrong way (seeing as i was VERY paranoid back then) but my gramma says "thats all i get with my bunny ears" ..so yea..

so im having trouble understand what you mean by "focus" if i focus on an alien invasion.. will it happen? im really having trouble understanding what everyone tells me because nothing really explains anything, "consciousness" "focus" "you are what you are" does not explain anything.

so why is it that no one can actually tell me what happened?

You tell me why no one else can explain this to you? you have the answer in you. And until you look deeper in yourself the external world is probably not going to find it for you. Did you ever think about this? And as you go within looking deeper and keep reaching out for this particular answer, you never know, something new might emerge. Why don't you let it go for now and just see what your continued process brings to you over time? Are you having trouble letting go when you don't know why? Because we cant always have answers when we want them, even though the answer is in the question as one source. Sometimes process of our life solves things. But then sometimes mystery doesn't solve anything. Do you see?

dreams for instance are things that are going on in our head, tons of background thoughts or perhaps template scenarios we could have done rather than what we did or imaginations of what we will do or perhaps just pure imagination playground where you can fly, pass through buildings and sprout mountains from the ground just by thinking it, and when we are "dreaming" our focus is so focused on the "dreams" rather than lying there on the floor getting rest, that they can actually seem real/semi real or perhaps just foggy pictures and sounds.

dreams are also symbolic of much. So all those things you create are actually you in some form of you. Your using tools in dreams, much like real life. Within dreams are aspects that you take as real for you. The rest you leave behind. Same with real life. Some aspects are real, some you let go of. We are gifted with imagination for many reasons of creation.

now you see how i explained that with detail that im sure children can understand, so why is it so hard for anyone else to, sadly i didnt post the thing about the disease news cast prior to your post but ever other time i did no one explained it, they just gave me vauge responses like you.

You the one vague on this don't forget. Your creating this reality for yourself. So when your ready to end it, you never know the answer might come. :wink:

also, are you just regurgitating what other people say or what youve read or do you actually have experience with what your talking about. because to me the child getting beat with a stick down the street by his drunken step father i guess is stuff that needs clearing out.. ? yes no? i saw that commercial and a load of other things just as real as i see everything else. so what is real, whats not real, what happened to me? how did i see those things? why is it so hard for anyone to give me a detailed explanation

I don't regurgitate. I just listen.
Rule of thumb one-Don't get sucked in by everything you see and read. People are creating and placing things in your view in everyway people are. Your not other people so the focus thing is about choosing yours wisely.

I think its high time you choose for yourself. Stop trying to get others to solve your problems.

As for your questions to me, its relevant to you because your seeking proof. Much like your seeking to want proof to prove this first incident either way.