PDA

View Full Version : Accidental human telepathy...anyone else??

Holly
27-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Does anyone else get consistent flashes of telepathy in normal conversation?

I keep accidentally 'jacking into' people! Obviously I've been communicating telepathically with angels for years, so I know how and what it feels like, but I didn't realise I'd start hearing humans thoughts too!

They're not in words. It comes in flashes of very calm thoughts and feelings (no fear or judgement, just knowingness) that I know aren't mine because they have the other person's energy.

Sometimes they're nice, sometimes not so nice. I tend to find what I hear matches my first impression of the person, even if they put on a convincing mask to hide their real nature. It doesn't upset me or anything, I just didn't know I could do humans too!

Very weird!

Visitor
27-12-2015, 01:35 AM
Most humans can pick up other impressions besides the usual body-language. But most disregard it, or too self-absorbed, to discern others. To most, it is very very subtle, and not experienced enough to trust it. I find it takes a high degree of self-honesty and love to discern another persons truth. And even when you do, it is not a judgement, but an identification of ones humanness.

Holly
27-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Most humans can pick up other impressions besides the usual body-language. But most disregard it, or too self-absorbed, to discern others. To most, it is very very subtle, and not experienced enough to trust it. I find it takes a high degree of self-honesty and love to discern another persons truth. And even when you do, it is not a judgement, but an identification of ones humanness.

That's how it feels. Like I've received and understood a deeper understanding of others that makes me feel more connected to them, more loving towards them, more compassionate. I perceive these little bits of truth, and I don't MIND if they're good or bad thoughts. I find it comforting that these people are the same as me, that we both have secret thoughts. Though not so secret when I'm around, LOL!

My instinct/heart tells me the ability is a blessing, though I don't really understand how or why. I'll trust that instinct. Maybe I'm supposed to know these things for some reason? Who knows? :)

naturesflow
27-12-2015, 07:27 AM
That's how it feels. Like I've received and understood a deeper understanding of others that makes me feel more connected to them, more loving towards them, more compassionate. I perceive these little bits of truth, and I don't MIND if they're good or bad thoughts. I find it comforting that these people are the same as me, that we both have secret thoughts. Though not so secret when I'm around, LOL!

My instinct/heart tells me the ability is a blessing, though I don't really understand how or why. I'll trust that instinct. Maybe I'm supposed to know these things for some reason? Who knows? :)

Often when we are opening deeper to understand ourselves through others in this way, we learn about ourselves in the way we connect and what flows through connection. Being able to go deeper to compassion and love even as you might be aware of another's thoughts, allows you to know that the greatest gift you can give to another is to be present with them totally as they are. The mind is often part of conditioning so in understanding deeper how they are beyond mind is important to know that their within us all lies something that connects us all, no matter what the mind often might portray or think about.

In some ways its helping you know to go deeper in yourself beyond your own mind and how you might be thinking in relation to those thoughts.

Sounds like your building a wonderful source of love for not only yourself but for others in this way.

Eventually in time the telepathy deepens/integrates into being more present in love and compassion and those telepathic connections will quieten down, to just listen through the deeper integration more so.

Visitor
27-12-2015, 08:54 AM
...I perceive these little bits of truth, and I don't MIND if they're good or bad thoughts. I find it comforting that these people are the same as me, that we both have secret thoughts. Though not so secret when I'm around, LOL!

For me, peoples thoughts are either love based or fear based. I find most peoples thoughts are based on some fear. When I sense fear, my approach to those that wish my engagement is as I would with a scared person - loving and caring. If one is loving, I repay in kind. It is only when I am fearful for some reason (like being impatient, critical, judgmental, etc) my closed mindfulness fails to see the other persons fear, or love at best.

starling
27-12-2015, 01:19 PM

Agreed I' ve had it when I've been working closely with people.......some times it can be unfortunate.

As you say subtle body language.

There may also be other abilities coming into play too, which are slowly being lost as we become more and more dependent on the electronic age.

running
27-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Does anyone else get consistent flashes of telepathy in normal conversation?

I keep accidentally 'jacking into' people! Obviously I've been communicating telepathically with angels for years, so I know how and what it feels like, but I didn't realise I'd start hearing humans thoughts too!

They're not in words. It comes in flashes of very calm thoughts and feelings (no fear or judgement, just knowingness) that I know aren't mine because they have the other person's energy.

Sometimes they're nice, sometimes not so nice. I tend to find what I hear matches my first impression of the person, even if they put on a convincing mask to hide their real nature. It doesn't upset me or anything, I just didn't know I could do humans too!

Very weird!

In feelings im mostly always on. have learned to glide through them. Over time i get better. i use it to my benefit in that it helps me deal with people better. Feeling them makes me know how to deal with them. I was great in sales. Lol

I get it in my crown to i suppose. But i never really learned to utilize it much. I rely on my second

Myvie
28-12-2015, 12:40 AM
I suspect I get this same thing and sometimes stronger with certain people, especially coworkers I've been paired up with for some time. I can tell when certain ones are having irritable, cranky thoughts and are finding me particularly annoying that day lol And they won't be showing overt signs of it, and will be putting on a good face to be professional and happy and sometimes downright people-pleasing, but I still pick it up. So often I want to doubt it because I'm insecure enough and start to feel offended by the impressions I'm getting that are toward me but in a way it's become good practice to just get a tougher skin and a) do less annoying ****, b) realize the rest of it is their problem and mood....rather than always trying to deny what I'm picking up and thinking it's all in my head. It's a bit bothersome to me that I seem only to be able to pick up irritated and negative stuff tho lol...there are other instances where I've had a flash of an entire situation off a person and all of their thoughts and emotions on the matter and it's someone I hardly know at all yet, and then later they will eventually confirm it all. But then other people go through something similar who are close to me and I never picked up a darn inkling of it until they verbally told me. So it makes me wonder if some people "broadcast" more readily or in a more "readable" manner also. Dunno...
Once again, it's almost always sad, distressed, negative, upset type stuff and I'm about the least socially skilled person for offering comfort so I'm not sure there is any greater purpose behind it lol