PDA

View Full Version : Together we create this life

naturesflow
26-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Someone offered me a "what if" thought recently that went like this-

"So what if this reality is simply a fairy tale constructed by something or someone who lives in a different dimension?"

Anything is possible really in the nature of what we think and those "what if" thoughts, we can play around and create what we like in those thoughts till the cows come home, so I suppose I couldn't really say either way it was right or wrong thinking, but worth considering and pondering over.

We together create this reality to be what it is in everyway of our own ideas, thinking, imagination, experiences, perception and so on.

We create all the ideas about what is outside of us moving as life to be something that fits something in us to make it known in us in some way.

Most often the construction of our thoughts, make what "moves as life" all around us in so many ways of life, into an idea that we need to have a reason for life moving, a reason for life being itself and creating itself into being as life.

Without any idea as to the meaning of life as it is, as we know it to be, moving all around us, in so many ways of itself, I suppose on some level their is a deeper acceptance within, that the only reason for life is for life itself and creation.

Nothing more, nothing less. Just for life, to continue.

This all supports us of course. As needed.

Grand plans and greater views created by human minds give both personal reason to life of course and personal identity to us in being a part of life. And the big one that people also cling too, is that it gives reason for death itself. Making this life and what people endure, a reason for endings. That death brings us *something* better, worse or perhaps even nothing?

This all works too of course. We are humans creating this life together.

Considering what my friend was considering, the view of a constructed fairy tale by someone else in another dimension is quite possible and could well be validated as very real, much like all creation, it is real for the one who is creating it.

As co creators we create this life together. No matter where life exists, no matter what dimension or separate view one might hold as to where it flows from, we do create this life together.

Where we look in the creation of this life, makes no difference really imo.

Through my own journey and process, I have grown through everything my mind constructed into being as being so, naturally, it gave me experiences and a journey based upon what I only knew to be and what I didn't know to be. I let go of my mind in that construction to become nothing I suppose you could say. I lost my head, in every way, fairy tales, stories created through so much of my own making and creation, all those experiences and me creating the ideas around what they meant, stories, memories that gave reason to their existence, it all had to go. Because reaching nothing, or in other words, (losing my head) had to open me to feel what nothing felt like. Nothing there, nothing to hold onto, nothing at all, accept me, without my head where everything I thought was true and blue was correct. It was the end of my fairytale, I suppose your could say.

Now, of course, I see reality and life more as itself, as it is, because I see myself now empty of the worlds creation. It is now just itself, constructing itself through all it thinks and believes, creating a life based around all these things. This being part of the we create this life together reference I made at the beginning.

Holding onto ideas, holding onto constructs, holding on in everyway of the creation of itself that is moving, not wanting to give up, not able to change, making this life be something, when it might mean nothing, or it might mean everything. Its all life.

Nothing making everything into a life and creation.

Everything making nothing into a life and creation.

That is life I guess.

A fairy tale created by some fatherly figure sitting on a throne somewhere magically waving a wand around taking care of all my needs making me believe I am the fairy, the tale, the fatherly figure, the throne, the magic and the wand, taking care of my needs...

Anything is possible.

GreenGazer
26-12-2015, 09:57 PM
is what you are speaking of not our very view of a God creator? Our view of reality is limited to our own narrow personal experience. The only way to organic thinking is accepting truths at face value, not allowing our preconceived ideas of what society has taught us influence the facts we observe.

naturesflow
26-12-2015, 10:11 PM
is what you are speaking of not our very view of a God creator? Our view of reality is limited to our own narrow personal experience. The only way to organic thinking is accepting truths at face value, not allowing our preconceived ideas of what society has taught us influence the facts we observe.

Thanks for sharing GG.

In response to your question...I would only ask you. Is it?

Our personal and a greater experience as one together. The personal becomes part of the greater experience through our conditioned state, so in this way we cannot know what it is like to be empty of thoughts and beliefs, until one is.

And yes seeing what is as it is, allows for more openness to see life more as a whole intricate nature of itself moving itself and creating itself in so many ways that make up this place called life.

Then of course if we hold no beliefs or no solid truth in relation to creation itself, ( meaning we don't have a reason for creation of life ) then naturally it can be viewed as life being life in creation of itself, both individually and collectively.

Of course naturally some need reasons for being and life, which is part of this view as well.

Lorelyen
27-12-2015, 12:40 PM
A beautiful post but it provokes thought deeper than the glib - no doubt your intention.... very difficult so soon after/during Saturnalia....oh boy (or for equality's sake: oh person).

"What if?" can be an absorbing game as long as one doesn't frighten oneself with remote and dark possibilities.

I have a background in semiotics so reality is much of a focus. Not just "what is reality?" but in accepting the construct is valid, how do we lend meaning to it? What do its symbols mean to us? How do the symbols originate? How do the experiences of them manifest to create a community which is based on shared orientations?
I suppose I could pontificate a bit on that but I'd better not! Not that I'm given to "misinform" about the subject but it wouldn't extend the discussion.

Yes, we make the reality that we experience and because it's esoteric, each of us perceives it uniquely. Labels arrive to let us communicate about phenomena but our experience of them is unique.

Yet unless we are all victims of solipsism (in which case there's little point in extending the discussion) there is something "out there" that gives rise to what we perceive and sometimes how we integrate that into us, our lives. We can develop common understandings of some phenomena, who knows if that leads mostly to common experiences? With some phenomena our experiences are always private. Yet other times a stimulus-response set is understood at large, usually culturally conditioned, that allows us to go beyond communication to manipulation.

This sum-total of what we believe our senses take in, how we accommodate the result, and the driving force behind us which may just be that sum-total evolving or could arrive from some preternatural source - could also be the embryonic wiring and pre-programming with which we enter the world, are individually our lives.

But there are often profundities in your prose so I shall ponder a little more....

:smile:

Tanemon
27-12-2015, 03:27 PM
A beautiful post but it provokes thought deeper than the glib - no doubt your intention.... very difficult so soon after/during Saturnalia....oh boy (or for equality's sake: oh person).
:tongue:

As to the question of co-creation (via our participation) versus 'some other individual's dream/imagination from another dimension'... The co-creation conception has been favored in Mahayana Buddhism.

There was a period when I read a lot of Alan Watts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Watts)'s personal musings and philosophy. He used to say that when he contemplated his own life from the perspective of the average person in modern Anglo-Saxon culture (including American culture), his biography would seem "a tale told by an idiot" - which I believe is a phrase from a book by the famed writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Watts felt more sane when he was in the co-creation state of mind. FWIW.

naturesflow
27-12-2015, 08:33 PM

"What if?" can be an absorbing game as long as one doesn't frighten oneself with remote and dark possibilities.

I have a background in semiotics so reality is much of a focus. Not just "what is reality?" but in accepting the construct is valid, how do we lend meaning to it? What do its symbols mean to us? How do the symbols originate? How do the experiences of them manifest to create a community which is based on shared orientations?
I suppose I could pontificate a bit on that but I'd better not! Not that I'm given to "misinform" about the subject but it wouldn't extend the discussion.

Yes, we make the reality that we experience and because it's esoteric, each of us perceives it uniquely. Labels arrive to let us communicate about phenomena but our experience of them is unique.

Yet unless we are all victims of solipsism (in which case there's little point in extending the discussion) there is something "out there" that gives rise to what we perceive and sometimes how we integrate that into us, our lives. We can develop common understandings of some phenomena, who knows if that leads mostly to common experiences? With some phenomena our experiences are always private. Yet other times a stimulus-response set is understood at large, usually culturally conditioned, that allows us to go beyond communication to manipulation.

This sum-total of what we believe our senses take in, how we accommodate the result, and the driving force behind us which may just be that sum-total evolving or could arrive from some preternatural source - could also be the embryonic wiring and pre-programming with which we enter the world, are individually our lives.

But there are often profundities in your prose so I shall ponder a little more....

:smile:

The lead into my Christmas for moi, was spent over a few days, toilet gazing and roof and wall gazing on my bed (stomach bug). (oh, and watching Game of Thrones) So, knowing myself pretty well and how I, most often, utilize every situation of stillness (still on some level at least lol) naturally I moved into contemplation mode to pass the time away and naturally came back to share/haunt you guys with the fallout after the purge...hahaha

And so it goes, you know?

It is very enlightening hanging over the edge of the loo, purging your contents out. (did I say that? my apologies if you are eating again) Gosh, the colours and the visions suddenly become intensely magnified, all those little corners untouched in me and outside of me suddenly, became so clear and bright. It was like "bling bling bling" you know?

There is only one problem getting up close and personal with self in tight situations like this though, your stomach, toilet and bed contents and everything in close proximity suddenly take on a whole new visionary response as well, everything becomes intensified in every way all around everything from so many angles, its not only debilitating but super crazy man.

I wont enlighten you on the contents of the toilet bowl though. Especially in how it too became, an increasingly intensified creative experience, one where the contents of your stomach, come together in all these amazing connections, patterns and links, colours, impressions and where you then suddenly on the edge of your toilet bowl, develop the urge to create a Christmas Claude monet impression of the very different kind. Do you get the picture? :tongue:

The other issue I came upon as I lay and hang there in those places, I don't normally hang and hang out, I realized I have some serious dust bunny dancers, doing dust bunny bouncing and flouncing in places I haven't looked at closely in a while. So out came the big guns over Christmas, of all times. Spring cleaning bug in summer all round ay? I am known to change things up and over, inside out, upside down so why not? (Much like how I felt in my gut too) So anyway back to the big guns. This would be, my biggest most threatening weapon in the fight against dust bunnies. "The amazing and magnificent absolutely incredible mighty feisty, absolutely delightful dust bunny fighting machine.The one and only, and it aint no phoney folks... "The Kirby Upright". This unique and incredible machine has the capacity to suck up everything in sight that flouncers and bouncers, looks at you the wrong way, shouldn't be there, needs to be gone! Look, it even works on other family members and the contents of their bedroom, that some would say, resembles a chaotic junk yard. So, here we have, a very exciting and delightful option at the flick of one small switch, to transport any family member (at no extra cost)and their entire bedroom contents, off into space for the ride of their life. :wink: Just suck, reverse the motion and transport them to a galaxy far far far far far away... YES, yes yes, its that powerful folks!

I will be back when I contemplate your next line..lol

Mr Interesting
27-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Hmm, I was just on facebook and a photo was on there of my nephew and his friend, who works for my brother, and they were on a boat, reasonably small with an outboard, and two small kids were on it too; they, the kids had life jackets whilst the two adults didn't so theres one discussion worthy of note but then underneath that post was a series of photos from a somewhat distant acquaintance about a trip on a somewhat larger boat to a close offshore island and a stay there which may have been in a family bach and these two sets of photos seemed to highlight what is often not seen by people well established but can be a trigger for people less well established.

Added in I've not only had insights into my brothers pain at the moment though without much insight in how to describe my understanding to him but also what may be quite a deep insight into my own pain... so it's always all interconnected, I agree entirely.

lemex
27-12-2015, 10:52 PM
We together create this reality to be what it is in everyway of our own ideas, thinking, imagination, experiences, perception and so on.

As co creators we create this life together. No matter where life exists, no matter what dimension or separate view one might hold as to where it flows from, we do create this life together.

Anything is possible.

What if it goes deeper as I think it does.

Our focus links the minds of individuals as a source that come from the waves of thought of millions of individuals that travel like a wave that interface with the substance of reality. This is our traditional view of it.

Thought energy from the mind/brain into the the substance of the physical. Reality is a lower form of energy, vibration if you will, but still consciousness.

Life simply exists and consciousness comes from it. Each person is made up of millions of cells where each one is living, and unique, and conscious. Cells must think to and more complex then we can describe. It's all hidden in smallness not us. They must emanate energy of which each whole is based. It is my thought cells together do the same thing and that it is cells co create.

I think it is at the lowest level that create. Essence versus thinking. What if all the millions of individuals life consciousnesses resulted in the evolution of itself and the brain merely does, life's bidding.

Anyone else see this?

naturesflow
27-12-2015, 11:56 PM
:tongue:

[QUOTE]
As to the question of co-creation (via our participation) versus 'some other individual's dream/imagination from another dimension'... The co-creation conception has been favored in Mahayana Buddhism.

Co creation as the interconnectedness of all life creating life in everyway of life perhaps rather than versus?So even as my friends idea surfaced in the way he is thinking that something outside of time/space as he knows it, is creating this life, in fact it would be part of the co creative process anyway in whatever exists here, there or anywhere.

There was a period when I read a lot of
Alan Watts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Watts)'s personal musings and philosophy. He used to say that when he contemplated his own life from the perspective of the average person in modern Anglo-Saxon culture (including American culture), his biography would seem "a tale told by an idiot" - which I believe is a phrase from a book by the famed writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Watts felt more sane when he was in the co-creation state of mind. FWIW.interconnected in him. Even if he is unaware of himself as a whole source in his experience.

Thanks for sharing Tanemon.

naturesflow
28-12-2015, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Mr Interesting]Hmm, I was just on facebook and a photo was on there of my nephew and his friend, who works for my brother, and they were on a boat, reasonably small with an outboard, and two small kids were on it too; they, the kids had life jackets whilst the two adults didn't so theres one discussion worthy of note but then underneath that post was a series of photos from a somewhat distant acquaintance about a trip on a somewhat larger boat to a close offshore island and a stay there which may have been in a family bach and these two sets of photos seemed to highlight what is often not seen by people well established but can be a trigger for people less well established.

I am confused here Mr I? I am not sure what your trying to emphasize in this story? Care to expand on the underlying message or awareness?

Added in I've not only had insights into my brothers pain at the moment though without much insight in how to describe my understanding to him but also what may be quite a deep insight into my own pain... so it's always all interconnected, I agree entirely.

Often in this way what we see outside comes through the interconnectedness of all life for whatever reason you see. Pain or any number of reasons.

naturesflow
28-12-2015, 12:07 AM
What if it goes deeper as I think it does.

Our focus links the minds of individuals as a source that come from the waves of thought of millions of individuals that travel like a wave that interface with the substance of reality. This is our traditional view of it.

Thought energy from the mind/brain into the the substance of the physical. Reality is a lower form of energy, vibration if you will, but still consciousness.

Life simply exists and consciousness comes from it. Each person is made up of millions of cells where each one is living, and unique, and conscious. Cells must think to and more complex then we can describe. It's all hidden in smallness not us. They must emanate energy of which each whole is based. It is my thought cells together do the same thing and that it is cells co create.

I think it is at the lowest level that create. Essence versus thinking. What if all the millions of individuals life consciousnesses resulted in the evolution of itself and the brain merely does, life's bidding.

Anyone else see this?

What do you class as the lower level? Creation is creating itself through the whole, so it would be an inclusive creation of what is a whole form manifested into being.

I may not understand your view, I might need to let it soak in some more.

lemex
28-12-2015, 04:18 PM
What do you class as the lower level? Creation is creating itself through the whole, so it would be an inclusive creation of what is a whole form manifested into being.

I may not understand your view, I might need to let it soak in some more.

I appreciate your thoughts. I'm thinking of the element of life common to all forms. Life is consciousness, life is equal in any form. There is no higher or lower. This idea was introduced to me as important.

Our attention and POV makes us refer to ourselves as important. I think we present human consciousness as all there is nothing more important and all other consciousness is limited or not important to reality. I feel all explanations I have seen always focus on the human adjective as the total explanation and that everything revolves around us. Self importance, maybe ego.

When you mentioned together and working as one, it struck me suddenly that we as human machines do the same thing. Humans make up only a tiny fraction of life and I see this as more a sea of consciousness that is. Maybe the body exists in a sea of consciousness to. Our thinking is one based of superiority, which means only our POV. Is there another POV. You know me, I always try to be inclusive.

I've mentioned this before. Reality is what a blade of grass sees it as, it is we that try to change things in our lives. How strong is the will of lower forms and how we imagine it. We do never think of lower consciousness, could we ever interpret it. I don't think we could. People go around trying to change everything where lower consciousness do not. Here I'm wondering of this relation. Is it at all important. Do all "forms" if alive have consciousness. The flower probably has more to do with setting reality it has no doubt, it is pure. What part does it's consciousness play. I'm thinking of all the small consciousnesses present people are merely an evolution in consciousness. What if all forms send out conscious waves that interact with and help make reality as I think likely. My clearest explanation effort.

I tend to wonder why it's difficult to change things around us.... :biggrin:

Lorelyen
28-12-2015, 06:39 PM
The lead into my Christmas for moi, was spent over a few days, toilet gazing and roof and wall gazing on my bed (stomach bug). (oh, and watching Game of Thrones) So, knowing myself pretty well and how I, most often, utilize every situation of stillness (still on some level at least lol) naturally I moved into contemplation mode to pass the time away and naturally came back to share/haunt you guys with the fallout after the purge...hahaha

And so it goes, you know?

It is very enlightening hanging over the edge of the loo, purging your contents out. (did I say that? my apologies if you are eating again) Gosh, the colours and the visions suddenly become intensely magnified, all those little corners untouched in me and outside of me suddenly, became so clear and bright. It was like "bling bling bling" you know?

There is only one problem getting up close and personal with self in tight situations like this though, your stomach, toilet and bed contents and everything in close proximity suddenly take on a whole new visionary response as well, everything becomes intensified in every way all around everything from so many angles, its not only debilitating but super crazy man.

I wont enlighten you on the contents of the toilet bowl though. Especially in how it too became, an increasingly intensified creative experience, one where the contents of your stomach, come together in all these amazing connections, patterns and links, colours, impressions and where you then suddenly on the edge of your toilet bowl, develop the urge to create a Christmas Claude monet impression of the very different kind. Do you get the picture? :tongue:

The other issue I came upon as I lay and hang there in those places, I don't normally hang and hang out, I realized I have some serious dust bunny dancers, doing dust bunny bouncing and flouncing in places I haven't looked at closely in a while. So out came the big guns over Christmas, of all times. Spring cleaning bug in summer all round ay? I am known to change things up and over, inside out, upside down so why not? (Much like how I felt in my gut too) So anyway back to the big guns. This would be, my biggest most threatening weapon in the fight against dust bunnies. "The amazing and magnificent absolutely incredible mighty feisty, absolutely delightful dust bunny fighting machine.The one and only, and it aint no phoney folks... "The Kirby Upright". This unique and incredible machine has the capacity to suck up everything in sight that flouncers and bouncers, looks at you the wrong way, shouldn't be there, needs to be gone! Look, it even works on other family members and the contents of their bedroom, that some would say, resembles a chaotic junk yard. So, here we have, a very exciting and delightful option at the flick of one small switch, to transport any family member (at no extra cost)and their entire bedroom contents, off into space for the ride of their life. :wink: Just suck, reverse the motion and transport them to a galaxy far far far far far away... YES, yes yes, its that powerful folks!

I will be back when I contemplate your next line..lol

On the one hand, I wish you better. I hope you had someone to look after you.

On the other, brilliant. And in no way being facetious. Were I a writer this would bring out my Salinger or maybe Brautigan.

Your Technicolor outpouring while talking to Huey down the porcelain telephone might well have produced a masterpiece - perhaps not Monet but very much more human and less contrived than a Pollock - less contrived in the sense it arose from compulsion, not money. Money/Monet? Was there a pun there? No matter, action art, spontaneous creation that brought with it realisations.

One senses that such misfortunes as this one can bring profundity into the light - de profundis ad lucem - as they'd say in Latin.

I understand to the extent of a couple of times I've caught the flu - once from the inconsiderate workers in an office, so wrapped up in their presenteeism the one was ready to infect the many with the mist of sneeze output radiating from her desk. On that occasion my parents were away anyway and alone in my flat I went delirious. The last thing I recall before I drifted into oblivion was that I'd probably die. But no, I wrote poetry - something I'd never considered before. And without the least awareness or memory of doing it.
It wasn't particularly profound - or maybe it was and I didn't get the message. It certainly didn't rhyme. It's still around somewhere. One derivation was the pointlessness of words. Without good syntax everything goes astray. I know a little about sin tax. That aside I thereafter had problems with syntax because however one considers even a simple sentence it can be portrayed not to make sense.

However, in the non-sense, all manner of insights can flash across one's sky. Alternately, a collection of words, however arranged and grouped form a creation that can manifest as something vastly greater than its source. And so it is with anything around us. Each moment contains the seeds of a creation or is creation in itself.

In any event, I hope you are better now and was glad of your wellness enough to write both the post I quote and the o/p.

By the way - may I ask what caused your illness? By all means say no!!

A Happy New Year to you.

Mr Interesting
28-12-2015, 07:22 PM
My little story I suppose was about a difference I saw between one set of people and another just out there creating fun and interest for themselves and this may lead into something I saw this morning where a post on facebook was one of those meme things that stated the Republicans in 'Merica were supposedly going all out to create an underclass and it ended in the question why.

It's kinda like the paranoid conspiracy nut's expecting conspiracies where there are none simply because they don't kinda realise there own ability to realise connectivity in what they see is reasonably exclusive to them and so they imagine it's happening all around them and it is but not on the level of consciousness they are able to see... it's mostly unconscious.

I don't know then how pertinent what I'm talking about is to the original post except maybe I'm possibly looking at the reactivity which might be existent in whether our co-creation is conscious or unconscious and even maybe how much unconscious even then is within what might be the more conscious.

But I'm not taking it too seriously at all but I am kinda wondering about things. Like my brother and his very sore hands that I have now got a fairly robust understanding of why they are giving him so much gyp and while that is certainly beneficial to me because I can play it back into my own understanding of my own settling biases the ability to be of use to him is somewhat confused.

It almost as if me pulling myself out of the understand proving fields or of being approved of as making a difference has somehow rendered what I might be able to prove as not worthy improvements, at least not on immediately recognisable levels of appropriate embracing, but at the same time my obvious calm and peacefullness is always speaking to people on other levels they aren't necessarily aware of.

Then I also feel this another year thing gaining momentum and it doesn't mean that much to me but it is at the same time an almost measurable wave which seems to be above the almost stringent need to relax and enjoy the break of hostilities... weird, so I read it as a way to be efficient, a way to be outside the wave and just watching from the beach but also riding that wave too.

naturesflow
28-12-2015, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=lemex]I appreciate your thoughts. I'm thinking of the element of life common to all forms. Life is consciousness, life is equal in any form. There is no higher or lower. This idea was introduced to me as important.

Ok I see.

Our attention and POV makes us refer to ourselves as important. I think we present human consciousness as all there is nothing more important and all other consciousness is limited or not important to reality. I feel all explanations I have seen always focus on the human adjective as the total explanation and that everything revolves around us. Self importance, maybe ego.

Yes I understand. I just wrote somewhere else that in my view of consciousness, nothing can be left out in us in relation to consciousness as a whole in us. If I leave out, disregard something, then I am not seeing/feeling myself as whole. Humans place importance on or with certain aspects of course which is human nature as is it be my nature, to view it more as an inclusiveness or interconnectedness of all life. No view right or wrong. Just how one is viewing themselves through the whole. Like all life in us, balance usually supports the notion of self importance and life importance. "Us", being part of life and balance as is all life we participate with, interact with, in everyway so balance all round feels like a good thing in my view of all life and myself as one source. Ego tends to always get a bad rap or is blamed for lots of things. Humans are humans as they are related to a whole host of things, not just ego problems.

When you mentioned together and working as one, it struck me suddenly that we as human machines do the same thing. Humans make up only a tiny fraction of life and I see this as more a sea of consciousness that is. Maybe the body exists in a sea of consciousness to. Our thinking is one based of superiority, which means only our POV. Is there another POV. You know me, I always try to be inclusive.

If your thinking is bringing up some kind of separation in the external of life being life complete as one source in every way in you, then who is the one creating this and where are you creating from in you as a whole being? I don't see all thinking based on superiority, its just thinking in my view. If we are all connected and together in this where is my or even your thinking coming through you? How integrated are you in a whole sense of you thinking? There are many points of views that come into the greater view that can support the whole from anywhere, it really is just a matter of whether "we" feel and see that this can happen. I see each of us as a piece of a greater puzzle, this puzzle cannot create the bigger picture unless I first insert that piece in me. In this way, I then create and think in a more open connected state of my sharing. Whether you perceive this as thinking or otherwise might come back to those looking in from their own self.

I've mentioned this before. Reality is what a blade of grass sees it as, it is we that try to change things in our lives. How strong is the will of lower forms and how we imagine it. We do never think of lower consciousness, could we ever interpret it. I don't think we could. People go around trying to change everything where lower consciousness do not. Here I'm wondering of this relation. Is it at all important. Do all "forms" if alive have consciousness. The flower probably has more to do with setting reality it has no doubt, it is pure. What part does it's consciousness play. I'm thinking of all the small consciousnesses present people are merely an evolution in consciousness. What if all forms send out conscious waves that interact with and help make reality as I think likely. My clearest explanation effort.

Yes humans try to change things up and create reality in ways to match something in themselves, but I always remember in this view that in seeking change, we are seeking to accept, even as we might not be fully aware yet. The outward expression of needing/wanting change is the inward expression for change that doesn't match itself. What that something is, might pertain to an aspect in focus or a more inclusive nature. So the expression or creation in creation, will be seen for what it is seen as, through the one looking into it and creating it to be something for them. I can only share my own view of what is important to the whole, and within me I cant leave anything out of that whole state and even if I do leave out, I don't, if that makes sense? I don't have any concrete reasoning for this. I just know inthe feeling of wholeness that I know to be in myself is that inclusion. If I leave anything out/disregard as not being part of me, as I mentioned, I would have to ask myself, what part of myself am I not accepting in the "we are in this together". Call it an invisible thread that knits all life together or consciousness, spirit- whatever you call it. It exists in everything we create to be and are aware of. Humans are part of the whole, we are no more special than the blade of grass or the flower, the stone or the mountain..Its all special in my view of special, how can it not be?

I tend to wonder why it's difficult to change things around us.... :biggrin:

Change and life moves us if we allow it to move us. How we move is really up to us and where we are at in ourselves that creates that movement.

Mr Interesting
28-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Oh goody, I get to apologise. I guess other stuffs more relevant to me and even while I kinda tried to focus on being here I just ended up pushing a whole bunch of stuff up to a cliff edge... worked out well for me, but sorry folks, hope the inconvenience wasn't too drastically inclusive... now I don't even know.

Maybe that's it. Even while we ain't we are and even when we is we isn't... which kind of essentially is isn'ting and ain't aring... all'ing!

naturesflow
28-12-2015, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Lorelyen]On the one hand, I wish you better. I hope you had someone to look after you.

I am all good now thankyou all the same.Hubby is laid up today with it. Oops. Its spreading through the family ties quite slowly but even so this time of year in Australia is rampant with bugs spreading like wild flowers, simply because we come together in perfect conditions, and learn what it is we have to share on that physical level of good and bad health matters you know?So Christmas now has bugs in it. So I might rename it, Christbugmas?

On the other, brilliant. And in no way being facetious. Were I a writer this would bring out my Salinger or maybe Brautigan.

Your Technicolor outpouring while talking to Huey down the porcelain telephone might well have produced a masterpiece - perhaps not Monet but very much more human and less contrived than a Pollock - less contrived in the sense it arose from compulsion, not money. Money/Monet? Was there a pun there? No matter, action art, spontaneous creation that brought with it realisations.

Skippety do dah...skippety yay..my oh my what a beautiful way.. (please don't ask me why):wink:

One senses that such misfortunes as this one can bring profundity into the light - de profundis ad lucem - as they'd say in Latin.

Yes indeed. Even in such profound ways of expression the external compulsions, one can find meaning and art in such joyful and wonderful ways. So much to be had, shared and created in. Much to realize in these moments either walking through, in or just playing in the muck as much as you want. The muck either rocks or it lands in your jocks you know? lol

I understand to the extent of a couple of times I've caught the flu - once from the inconsiderate workers in an office, so wrapped up in their presenteeism the one was ready to infect the many with the mist of sneeze output radiating from her desk. On that occasion my parents were away anyway and alone in my flat I went delirious. The last thing I recall before I drifted into oblivion was that I'd probably die. But no, I wrote poetry - something I'd never considered before. And without the least awareness or memory of doing it.

oh me likes this. Finding the deliriously deliciousness in mist of sneezes and delirious deranged die hard moments, created unknowingly to be known in some form unknown yet but becoming known soon. Do you know what I mean or maybe you will know sooner.. :wink: Tip of the iceberg stuff really. And I don't mean "lett uce type" either. Well it could mean let us type and tip the iceberg on its head or heart depending on where you looking into the lettuce and just do type it anyway. You know? Or you don't? it doesn't matter ay???

It wasn't particularly profound - or maybe it was and I didn't get the message. It certainly didn't rhyme. It's still around somewhere. One derivation was the pointlessness of words. Without good syntax everything goes astray. I know a little about sin tax. That aside I thereafter had problems with syntax because however one considers even a simple sentence it can be portrayed not to make sense.

I know lots about sin and tax both stink in my view. Can you smell them from where you are to where they are? Making sense or cents or being sensible matters not. When you let go of syntax itself, you can just be informed and do well at all things your own way, because the well is really just how you feel and no one else really. Unless someone is riding the same wave and you both can enjoy the process of everything and nothing turning itself into something.. And your own way is not always the way things should be in the view of shoulders and shouldn'ters..you know?

However, in the non-sense, all manner of insights can flash across one's sky. Alternately, a collection of words, however arranged and grouped form a creation that can manifest as something vastly greater than its source. And so it is with anything around us. Each moment contains the seeds of a creation or is creation in itself.

Me likes again. Everything offers potential when you let the potential offer itself up to you.

In any event, I hope you are better now and was glad of your wellness enough to write both the post I quote and the o/p.

For better or worse got my partner laid up with it..lol So we wont talk better or worse matters it might spread around.

By the way - may I ask what caused your illness? By all means say no!!

No what? are you trying to influence my reason? No didn't cause it. The Christmasbugmas caught me? Or I caught it? Or both maybe?

A Happy New Year to you.

Thankyou. Same to you. What are you doing for new year Lorelyn? Getting drunk and partying hard, kissing lots of strangers at midnight?

By all means say no.

lemex
31-12-2015, 06:32 PM
If your thinking is bringing up some kind of separation in the external of life being life complete as one source in every way in you, then who is the one creating this and where are you creating from in you as a whole being?

Not separation but divergence. The quality of it. What is the purpose of a divergent source is concerned.

Lorelyen
31-12-2015, 07:12 PM
It's good to read that you're shucking off the illness. And here's hoping your family makes a swift recovery.

I am all good now thankyou all the same.Hubby is laid up today with it. Oops. Its spreading through the family ties quite slowly but even so this time of year in Australia is rampant with bugs spreading like wild flowers, simply because we come together in perfect conditions, and learn what it is we have to share on that physical level of good and bad health matters you know?So Christmas now has bugs in it. So I might rename it, Christbugmas?

Skippety do dah...skippety yay..my oh my what a beautiful way.. (please don't ask me why):wink:

Yes indeed. Even in such profound ways of expression the external compulsions, one can find meaning and art in such joyful and wonderful ways. So much to be had, shared and created in. Much to realize in these moments either walking through, in or just playing in the muck as much as you want. The muck either rocks or it lands in your jocks you know? lol

Another great post. Even muck that we play in has depths although diving into murk can reveal mysteries to people that may not be to their liking. Only sometimes. The courageous need have no fear...sometimes - or other times.

No what? are you trying to influence my reason? No didn't cause it. The Christmasbugmas caught me? Or I caught it? Or both maybe?
Goodness no! I'm merely trying to be polite...it's a peculiar affectation of mine that will, oh dear, age me, set me beyond the pale of contemporary behaviour. Never mind, society is falling apart - that's the New Age for you - we need more jargon, more vacuous verbiage on the web and like all webs there are spiders ready to catch the unwary! Never mind, I'm waffling. It's New Years Eve though it feels more like the New Year Sieve...with me and my addled brain falling through it.... I hope I don't land in the sprouts....

Thankyou. Same to you. What are you doing for new year Lorelyn? Getting drunk and partying hard, kissing lots of strangers at midnight?

By all means say no.
No? That would be telling a porky....

:D

Have a nice one...!

naturesflow
31-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Not separation but divergence. The quality of it. What is the purpose of a divergent source is concerned.

Can you explain this further. Its not clicking in me..

naturesflow
31-12-2015, 10:27 PM
LorelyenIt's good to read that you're shucking off the illness. And here's hoping your family makes a swift recovery.

All recovered enough, that we managed a dinner out with friends for New Year. I must say I had the best meal, I was in food heaven. Yum yum yummy and double yum yum. Meaning it was really good food.

Another great post. Even muck that we play in has depths although diving into murk can reveal mysteries to people that may not be to their liking. Only sometimes. The courageous need have no fear...sometimes - or other times.

Yes it can, mysterious as it might appear, the mysteries within mysteries reveal much mystery-ness over and over inside out and upside down, back to front and forward march.. All those angles if we take a sneek peek or look into the land of mystery in us and all around us signals mysteriousness of the wonderful kind... But sadly we sometimes have to just be where we are and focus for now, sit patiently and wait for the mystery within the mysteries we create as mystery, to reveal the mystery itself which is never really solved but continues as a mystery. Am I being mysterious? I hope so...:D

Goodness no! I'm merely trying to be polite...it's a peculiar affectation of mine that will, oh dear, age me, set me beyond the pale of contemporary behaviour. Never mind, society is falling apart - that's the New Age for you - we need more jargon, more vacuous verbiage on the web and like all webs there are spiders ready to catch the unwary! Never mind, I'm waffling. It's New Years Eve though it feels more like the New Year Sieve...with me and my addled brain falling through it.... I hope I don't land in the sprouts

I will catch your brain if it falls. (that would make a great song which I am contemplating writing about you. Look out and watch this space for more)
I am going to show you my first New Years eve picture I took last night. As soon as I download it. :) I think I took it at about 12.15am this morning, while all the drunk revellers were running amuck, I was stationed on my back porch watching the night life of a different kind..(creating a little mystery for you I am, so not telling yet)

You could beef it up a little, and tell me a beefporky instead then?

Have a nice one...!

I did thanksu, hope you got lathered..:D

naturesflow
31-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Oh goody, I get to apologise. I guess other stuffs more relevant to me and even while I kinda tried to focus on being here I just ended up pushing a whole bunch of stuff up to a cliff edge... worked out well for me, but sorry folks, hope the inconvenience wasn't too drastically inclusive... now I don't even know.

Maybe that's it. Even while we ain't we are and even when we is we isn't... which kind of essentially is isn'ting and ain't aring... all'ing!

Just join the mystery train and it doesn't matter.

We are it all as we see and feel it. Aint we?

So all in, fall in or dive off the cliff, or just stand their with your load apologizing on the edge of the cliff.

I don't know... just do it?

Lorelyen
01-01-2016, 09:30 AM
:

Yes it can, mysterious as it might appear, the mysteries within mysteries reveal much mystery-ness over and over inside out and upside down, back to front and forward march.. All those angles if we take a sneek peek or look into the land of mystery in us and all around us signals mysteriousness of the wonderful kind... But sadly we sometimes have to just be where we are and focus for now, sit patiently and wait for the mystery within the mysteries we create as mystery, to reveal the mystery itself which is never really solved but continues as a mystery. Am I being mysterious? I hope so...

I think it time to explore our mistressies, you know. These mysters have held the monopoly on the inexplicable for too long. You are most certainly being mistressious. As one passes through the gateway to each layer not so far forward is yet another gateway. There are more layers than a coop of hens so it's on and on ad inf.

Goodness no! I'm merely trying to be polite...it's a peculiar affectation of mine that will, oh dear, age me, set me beyond the pale of contemporary behaviour. Never mind, society is falling apart - that's the New Age for you - we need more jargon, more vacuous verbiage on the web and like all webs there are spiders ready to catch the unwary! Never mind, I'm waffling. It's New Years Eve though it feels more like the New Year Sieve...with me and my addled brain falling through it.... I hope I don't land in the sprouts

I will catch your brain if it falls. (that would make a great song which I am contemplating writing about you. Look out and watch this space for more)
I am going to show you my first New Years eve picture I took last night. As soon as I download it. :) I think I took it at about 12.15am this morning, while all the drunk revellers were running amuck, I was stationed on my back porch watching the night life of a different kind..(creating a little mystery for you I am, so not telling yet)

Awwww! Keep me in suspense will you? Wha-a-at?.
As for drunk revellers...?
Just a small soiree round our way. I didn't stand a chance of sleep until long after my carriage turned into a pumpkin because of the fireworks.

I didn't spend the event at my flat. Drunken revelling is a pastime in Brighton. One might believe there's a new year every Friday and Saturday night. I watch from the lofty heights of Lorelyen Towers.... well, my first floor flat looking into the square. I dare say when I pop back today the paving will be covered in second hand pizza and stuff... messy enlightenment induced by spirit of a rather different sort. :wink:

I can't wait for the song, though. I hope it doesn't start "There could be trouble ahe-e-a-ad"....(Oh no, that's already been done hasn't it?) Perhaps I should write one about you.....some stars shine very much brighter....

You could beef it up a little, and tell me a beefporky instead then?

It would be a porky-pie to tell you that I didn't touch the Macallan's 12-year Scotch someone bought me for Christmas. A beefy-pie to claim I'd already forgotten about it..... (some chance) :D

Have you any porkies to tell?
:wink: