PDA

View Full Version : Judgement

Deepsoul
26-12-2015, 12:14 AM
It has a tendancy to hold me back in many ways with the fears it incites , BUT finally there seems to be progress that I can see it more clearly and Spirit and Jesus are

supporting me in its transformation to being able to stand up to it ,cope with it ,understand it and the strength of its illusory power and many other ways that have held

me back and down for years, and so I give Thanks for spirit that loves me enough to put me through crazy meditations where my third eye contorts, and deepens into

me ,and shows me what and how i need to understand, and with the love of myself,God ,Life and the power of the Holy Spirit....I will live this life to its fullest potential

Amen

naturesflow
26-12-2015, 01:53 AM
Don't let the judge judge the judgment, let the judge be..
Just imagine him without the wig, in this way, it gets the crazy third eye thing more into a magical moment where imagination is your oyster. What is then under that wig becomes a wealth of enjoyment, you can enjoy all to yourself, if you want or magically spread some happy cheer somewhere else all about it..*Winks*

Deepsoul
26-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Man that cracked me ,but I worked through it ,practically couldn't breath the entire day ,it was it seems a specific task ,it was dee, and the lesson kept presenting. I release all judgement. When I feel it building now that aff seems to help ,may seem obvious but I'm recalibrating and this needs to be done on a deep level ,Ive started watching the news again , so I can toughen up a bit as I'm not much use to Jesus or the world hiding away from everything ,I'm looking into counselling again and maybe child and youth intervention ,I just adore kids and really dislike the thought of them being abused or neglected, the courses will be 3 days a week ,is it possible with my health as it is well I can only give it a try. I know that I need to do something though I can feel the longing in my Heart. I am capable ,I have talent and the passion of Jesus is continuing to grow in me.

naturesflow
26-12-2015, 09:54 AM
If its any consolation to you, I am super sensitive to everything. Sometimes I wonder how I get by in this world, the way the world is and can be, but I do notice lately that when the world around me gets messy pushing up against things that stir my heart, upset my soul, bring out truth of others that feels like untruth in me, shake me inside out, upside down. I find if I don't have answers in me for the moment on how to deal immediately, I start to panic a little thinking to myself, omg its all going to fall apart. Then I go to bed and realize at three in the morning that I am stressed because I don't have the bigger picture to deal and make right in some way for myself and the external. Today's realization is for me, to get more informed about ways and choices. So I did and reading what you shared about doing a course to support yourself, sounds exactly as I came upon today in myself re getting informed and knowing how to intervene. A biggy for me in so many ways of my own learning right now.

When in doubt, don't wriggle about, stress out, get informed, have more choices and get the bigger picture readily available for those moments..x

Visitor
26-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Judgement isolates. Ending up alone - a pseudo-god.

Gem
26-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Don't let the judge judge the judgment, let the judge be..
Just imagine him without the wig, in this way, it gets the crazy third eye thing more into a magical moment where imagination is your oyster. What is then under that wig becomes a wealth of enjoyment, you can enjoy all to yourself, if you want or magically spread some happy cheer somewhere else all about it..*Winks*

Imagine him with y-fronts on his head

naturesflow
26-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Imagine him with y-fronts on his head

Now that really cracked me up ...:biggrin:

Miss Hepburn
26-12-2015, 03:36 PM
It has a tendency to hold me back in many ways with the fears it incites ,
BUT finally there seems to be progress that I can see it more clearly and Spirit and Jesus are supporting me...
It? Judgment does? I didn't understand exactly.
Where does the judgment come from in your idea.
Wait...do you mean your judgment of others...or you being judged by
'God', Holy Spirit or Jesus?

Sorry I'm so unclear on your meaning, Deepsoul...I usually understand every word you write! :tongue:

I know a lot about judgment so I could expound on it a bit.
Like, one, that our Heavenly Father adores us so much ...their is no judgment to fear, ever.
And two, since we now so little of what is truly happening in any situation...we can't possibly judge it...there are
layers of things happening we know nothing of...and we were told not to judge and we
were told to give Jesus our burdens...judgment IS a heavy burden...as you know.

So tho I didn't understand exactly what you were referring to I threw my 2 cents in anyway! :tongue: Hope that was ok.

Mr Interesting
26-12-2015, 08:37 PM
I was quite chuffed with my brother when himself, one of my oldest friends and me were sitting about chatting about stuff.

My friend is quite interesting at the moment because years ago we basically came together with a shared interest in being able to determine valuable things long before anyone else would ascribe value and curiosity about why the world is what it is and lately he's been working with a bunch of devout Sikhs and these very same qualities, ascribing value and curiosity, has had him learning alot from the Sikhs of how they see the world which in turn has gladdened me because it's tends then to put his 'gifts' in a much wider frame of reference of possibilities than plain old self interest driven by a conscience ever does by itself.

So we're going off on tangents, as it were, and my brother decides to come in and states a way he thinks things are and I tell him 'that's just a belief' and he not only acknowledges that it is indeed just a belief but also gets why such simplistic shorthand, on my part, doesn't need to be widened out and gets implicitly that his own set of shorthands was in fact lacking... he is in fact quite the clever chap.

To judgement... what of it? Often I think that the problematic nature of the shorthands the bible offers is that they suited very well the connection those people it was originally written for had with their own world and that this much natural world was informing those people of relationships to that world and others in it to the extent that the shorthands 'judge not, lest you be judged' was far wider a pronouncement than we might see it as.

And I go out on a tangent here but let's say you have a bunch of goats out in the middle of nowhere and you suddenly get into your head they have to be herded and brought home and then no amount of trying to make them do what you impose does anything but scatter them further. What is happening is a judgement is made, which means a process of thought on how to act is imposed on what is and so the difference between what is and what is imposed on what is becomes patently obvious as the goats scatter... you are judged.

But then over the hill comes a person of the times and they hear your call to get the herd home and goes almost straight for the lead Billy and takes from his satchel some lush grass kept in preparation for just such an occurrence and within seconds he has the Billy and within the minute all the other goats are heading towards home. He too has judged and been judged, as it were, except his judgement is more informed of what is.

Deepsoul
26-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Dear Natures Thanks for your lovely honesty ,I guess Miss H its a bit like that for me ,Its like fear more perhaps ,I sorta freeze up ,get overwhelmed by stuff outside of a very safe environment ,Ive been working hard over the years to try to understand stuff ,my childhood ,my relationships and myself and a lot has been uncovered, ive had my fair share of stress ,I have layed my victim to rest ,hard as that has been but I can see the bigger picture in so many ways ,I guess I judge myselflike I you could never do this or that, your just not good enough ,and even though Ive been through so much there still seems to be the same issues and feelings arise , there is no alternative to move forward and keep expanding and releasing the many masks and survival sevles working towards a more peaceful ,productive ,and purposeful existence for all. Yes Miss H Jesus and God will get me through no doubt and Thankyou Natures for the reminder about imagination ,it does really help .Rise like a Phoenix.

Even though mindfulness is indeed helpful ,some of this deep stuff I think needs time to transmute ,Im working on Judgement as being merely observation , so detached judgement and then allowing those observations to open into portals of a multi meaning awareness in any situation ,supported and expanded by the underpinning value of Love.

Deepsoul
26-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks Mr Interesting very cool....