PDA

View Full Version : Attention to all

Lemonemmm
21-12-2015, 03:51 PM
My name is Em and I live in the United States

Not all Americans or Europeans or even normal people believe anything negative about you or your religion at all. I am so sorry for this horrible image the world has painted of you and your culture. None of this has been handled correctly and I pray to whatever God that is symbolized by all Gods that we are able to come up with a strategy that will allow for the equal treatment of all civilians regardless of their religious or political stance.

Good day <3

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
21-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Well Said..

knightofalbion
21-12-2015, 10:55 PM
Yes, it is a mistake to turn it into Muslim v non-Muslim, that is exactly want the extremists want, to divide communities & faiths.

It is good v evil - the ignorance, barbarism and religious bigotry of those who are earthly representatives only of Darkness.

Apakhana Akshobhya
22-12-2015, 03:39 AM
You'd be surprised to find geopolitical Rome behind the creation of most of the world's problems catalyzed through religion(s).

Lemonemmm
22-12-2015, 02:28 PM
I am not really surprised at all Apakhana, as one of my most intriguing past lives occurred as a high priestess of Rome, right before the introduction of the patriarchy. So I would definitely have to agree with you there.
:)

darkangel91
25-12-2015, 10:17 PM
High priestess of which god / goddess? I guess that must have been before the Vestal Virgins, right?

Clover
26-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Thoughtful commentary, thanks for posting :smile:

O
27-12-2015, 05:03 PM

Not all Americans or Europeans or even normal people believe anything negative about you or your religion at all. I am so sorry for this horrible image the world has painted of you and your culture. None of this has been handled correctly and I pray to whatever God that is symbolized by all Gods that we are able to come up with a strategy that will allow for the equal treatment of all civilians regardless of their religious or political stance.

Good day <3

Very nice :smile: and very true.

Rob247
15-01-2016, 10:44 PM

Good day <3
Well said Em and thank you.

slamiyyaat
20-01-2016, 09:28 AM

Good day <3
I liked your post.

May God pleases you sir.

Allangreen
03-04-2016, 06:18 PM
What do you know about the book called al hikman

Jeremy Bong
29-05-2016, 10:54 AM
When we see among people we see only people relationship not religions relationship. Religion is road for learning spirituality only for those who peruse peaceful in their living. Not for politics to take advantage over Gods.

For those using religion as their belief and as a tool to achieve something I don't think the founder God want them to do so. And even so it's using people as God's chessmen. Or that is only human desire. Human desire can be performed in ways differently say leader of a nation, race leader, nonpolitical leader.......

If there had no religion in the world people can use other tools to achieve something. So it's wrong to blame any religion or certain race for anything people dislike. So nothing is right or wrong for any religion or any people's desire as long good to all people.