PDA

View Full Version : In Spirit

Deepsoul
21-12-2015, 06:41 AM
The interesting challenges of when spirit is within you ,usually I say Dear God I love You and Jesus , and get great results ,I had to let go for a while to allow the source to further take up residence it seems to like a bit of play and im trying to restablish myself in spirit ,at the shops today i was like no dont reach out, reach in youve got this ,and in spirit just boosted me when usually with this cfs i go down pretty quickly, i was standing at the checkout and said in spirit and a massive twirl of light came pouring out of my crown ,i didnt even know what i was doing ,i had to go sit down i felt completely drained ,but after that passed i felt stronger then ever, this energy is so powerful and straight from source but it wants me and it wants me good lol......

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 06:48 AM
Awesome...Sounds en -light- ening.

Deepsoul
21-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Yep its a journey Hey Natures , dropping down into heart and base and 2nd and 3rd tonight ,had enough of en-lighten-ing today lol

probably there all working you know but where the focus goes so goes the energy..

Deepsoul
21-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Well didnt have a great night or did I ,could hardly breath at all and had a die in my sleep ,shamanic wise I went to some deep places in some lucid dreaming , tied in with sexuality and empathy and compassion ,not all the same there ,different revelations ,I really tried hard yesterday to be "normal"and it was great but anyway who know s,looked at myself in the mirror and made a bit of an effort ,was coming out of the petrol station and this hot young guy like eyeballed me ,I looked straight away ,i just dont need that so it looks like its back to ninja ,or did i send him the message of hey im not going to validate your hotness just cause your validating mine ,or do i just take it as a compliment ,always with everything i guess we can spread the knowledge far and wide ,it makes me nervous because my hubby dislikes it and it causes problems ,i expressed my overt sensuality for many years even though i was totally devoted to him ,but it was hell for him ,and so i have work here it seems . In the dream a young man elusive and very spiritual was there it was like i didnt feel good enough for him, even though i knew that i was fine just the way i was ,and we could not connect, i wanted the connection for some reason... I just want some of who I was and some of whom Im becoming...

The empathy and compassion part was like ,now I remember thinking I wish I could feel for people and my family really a bit more on that level which i already do to a fair degree, anyway Im not a deeply jealous person ,but I notice Ive been saying and was looking at healthy people and thinking where has mine gone I wish I had it back ,its a perplexing thing for me at times anyways I just felt I had this overwhelming Joy for all these people,and the youth and I wished them much enjoyment , and i composed this song about it in my dream and the finishing line was something like so when you are sad or sick healthy ones I will love you and comfort you because i know what its like to be both ways , anyway i felt my empathy get deeper in me ,and so spirit is at work in covert ways ....Praise be to Love and Source and Spirit and all of Glorious Life...and its processes ...Amen