PDA

View Full Version : Everything leads back to itself

naturesflow
20-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Everything leads back to itself.

No matter where you are looking, perceiving, feeling, seeing, observing.

So in this view of you. There is you at play in everything you are witnessing in some form of you.

To understand yourself in that view, one has to be willing to look in all directions, in which the view outside of you is flowing in you. All directions are in inclusive of you as a whole being in everyway of that view.

This is where we rest deeper in the nature of our true self in total reflection of what is.

This is where we rest deeper in the nature of true creation reflecting.

Of course this is just me sharing myself and what flows from me and my creation.

:cool:

God-Like
21-12-2015, 08:52 AM
It seems that experiencing life at a point always has a way of giving one the opportunity to self reflect .

Depending on where one is at in regards to their own awareness of what they are then what is reflected will be a mirror of that .

It's impossible to see the tell tale sighs if the blinkers are on but they are there nevertheless .

From the perspective that there is only what you are then everything leads back to self or what you are .

x dazzle x

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=God-Like]It seems that experiencing life at a point always has a way of giving one the opportunity to self reflect .

At a point? what you mean Daz? Opportunity is knocking on your door..to answer that one, if you want.

Depending on where one is at in regards to their own awareness of what they are then what is reflected will be a mirror of that .

Its all there as a whole host, but certainly ones personal reflection relates to this.

It's impossible to see the tell tale sighs if the blinkers are on but they are there nevertheless

What are these blinkers you are referring too? Do you think people intentionally wear them?

From the perspective that there is only what you are then everything leads back to self or what you are .

I think your saying what I am saying just saying it more about others as you have come to know them...Or you talking about yourself as you are right now in this moment?

Lorelyen
21-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Interesting and strangely deep... (in that this presents a few possibilities).

On the one hand, the material existence you seem to be saying one is acknowledging the self in evaluating ones surround (in every respect - objects, processes, events), possibly even projecting oneself into what is. A possible two-way process because phenomena impinge on one's sensuality. Which happens first, the impinging or the projection?

Whatever is out there and within is constructed by ourselves and that doesn't deny the uniqueness of our experiences, without getting "solipsistic" about it.

So indeed everything seems to lead back to self because self is the centre of ones firmament which is unique.

Or have I got it wrong?

Yazs
21-12-2015, 12:49 PM
I have always thought that God is within or you are without! I feel a person can look forever outside, making more mystery/misery alone the path. Open the jar, what is in there is in there! Maybe it is better practice to accept the contents for what they are.

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Lorelyen]Interesting and strangely deep... (in that this presents a few possibilities).

On the one hand, the material existence you seem to be saying one is acknowledging the self in evaluating ones surround (in every respect - objects, processes, events), possibly even projecting oneself into what is. A possible two-way process because phenomena impinge on one's sensuality. Which happens first, the impinging or the projection?

So she speaks she sees strangely deep then she goes deep into her own deep...Funny how that works..haha
The centre of the universe makes the universe the centre,so where is centre and what is inclusive of that centre in you?If all is made up from the one source, creating individual patterns and shapes and sizes, experience and all that jazz. Then you can become your own jazzy universal pattern that shapes itself in the way the universe is shaped and jazzed in everyway, not just your own way? And if you want to look at the whole intricate, collection that it represents in everyway possible, then regardless of creation, we are patterned in every way possible even as we might not be looking at it as possible, its already possible, made possible through natural laws of creation as one big host in us.

Maketh sense?

Whatever is out there and within is constructed by ourselves and that doesn't deny the uniqueness of our experiences, without getting "solipsistic" about it.

If you look at our makeup from day one, what are we constructed of? What are we constructing in self, as we let the world both project and reflect in us that gives rise to us being us? What are we deconstructing as we let the world both project and reflect in us that gives rise to us being us then?

So indeed everything seems to lead back to self because self is the centre of ones firmament which is unique.

Or have I got it wrong?

I have no need to correct you right or wrong do I?:wink:

MIND POWER
21-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all)

That's what this post reminds me of, you are describing what we see in life is a mirror of ourselves! everything! and maybe this is why nobody can escape karma because you are only doing it to maybe a part of yourself.

Sometimes when i come across a situation that is irritating me (From time to time), i think to myself well..? this is probably something to do with me (And i try to smile or something). Only small little things nothing major...

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=MIND POWER](Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all) Snow White or Natures Flow.

Well I'll be damned!

That's what this post reminds me of, you are describing what we see in life is a mirror of ourselves! everything! and maybe this is why nobody can escape karma because you are only doing it to maybe a part of yourself.

Yep. I dont really call it karma, more just allowing myself to reflect, find myself in it, and look more deeply what it is offering me..deepening my experience in so many possible ways of those offerings. Some can gaze deeply in the mirror and not see something for themselves. Maybe they are too busy worrying about apples?

Sometimes when i come across a situation that is irritating me (From time to time), i think to myself well..? this is probably something to do with me (And i try to smile or something). Only small little things nothing major...

Is that all?

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I have always thought that God is within or you are without! I feel a person can look forever outside, making more mystery/misery alone the path. Open the jar, what is in there is in there! Maybe it is better practice to accept the contents for what they are.

God is both then in your words? *god is within or you are without* because its you creating this..

Looking forever outside doesn't matter, your simply using this as means to see yourself in the way you wish to see and experience yourself.

Opening jars comes in lots of ways of this life and experience. YOu cant accept things until you are aware that the jar has things in it, so what opens that jar? Not one thing alone, but a whole treasure box really.

God-Like
21-12-2015, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE]

At a point? what you mean Daz? Opportunity is knocking on your door..to answer that one, if you want.

Its all there as a whole host, but certainly ones personal reflection relates to this.

What are these blinkers you are referring too? Do you think people intentionally wear them?

I think your saying what I am saying just saying it more about others as you have come to know them...Or you talking about yourself as you are right now in this moment?

At a point or at a time in one's life one will take notice of what's happening in a way where they will self reflect, such times as an example are times when they are suffering .

The blinkers are likened to the selfish man that doesn't see that another's needs are important or as important as their own . The tell tale signs are there but when the blinkers are on the signs are rarely seen . I find the blinkers are off when an individual is aware of another's needs .. or aware of how others feel in reflection of themselves .

Sometimes the blinkers that are on are likened to the man that buries his head in the sand or crosses the road to avoid something or someone through their own fears but when one is oblivious to what is going on they are oblivious .

I had this convo with my mum a while back regarding someone who is oblivious to the feelings or the needs of another and we wondered if it is at all possible not to be aware of another's feelings or needs to such an extent where they continue to behave in a particular way .

I think it's possible it's almost as if one has fed themselves a lie and altered some perception of events to suit themselves, it's a way of living with themselves by trying to pull the wool over their own eyes I would say but something interesting happened when I brought a david Icke book for this particular person a week ago and he began to ask questions about what david said in relation to his own behaviour . My mum said well you have got to look at yourself as to why you do anything, and he began to cry .

It doesn't matter what is in refection it will always relate back to self as your thread suggests .. kinda cool me tinks!

First time by all accounts that he has done that .. (it was the point/time for him as mentioned earlier) .

x daz x

MIND POWER
21-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Well I'll be damned!

Yep. I dont really call it karma, more just allowing myself to reflect, find myself in it, and look more deeply what it is offering me..deepening my experience in so many possible ways of those offerings. Some can gaze deeply in the mirror and not see something for themselves. Maybe they are too busy worrying about apples?

Yes Karma is the universal teacher, when it hits you! it should make you reflect and learn. And yes people probably do worry apples too much to , because in this society we are taught to compartmentalize everything.

I sometimes worry about certain pieces of fruit myself sometimes, but i am diligently putting effort into changing this, and reflecting more deeply.

Is that all?

Its always best to leave people wanting more..........

So yes.

Lorelyen
21-12-2015, 07:44 PM
So she speaks she sees strangely deep then she goes deep into her own deep...Funny how that works..haha
The centre of the universe makes the universe the centre,so where is centre and what is inclusive of that centre in you?If all is made up from the one source, creating individual patterns and shapes and sizes, experience and all that jazz. Then you can become your own jazzy universal pattern that shapes itself in the way the universe is shaped and jazzed in everyway, not just your own way? And if you want to look at the whole intricate, collection that it represents in everyway possible, then regardless of creation, we are patterned in every way possible even as we might not be looking at it as possible, its already possible, made possible through natural laws of creation as one big host in us.

Maketh sense?

Phew! It indeed gets deeper and deeper. Am I drowning? On the one hand it seems self-evident - though as is I can't help a puzzled frown. "We are patterned in every way possible...?" "If I want to look at the whole intricate collection that it represents in every way possible...?"

I don't know. Our range of potential experiences/patterns are drawn from a pool of every possible thing (ok) but...I'm not sure here - are you saying that that exists in all of us but we become selective in our range of patters and experiences (for various reasons)? Or the range of our particular patterning is somehow inflicted on us by some mystical force. Because, as things are we can't experience the everything about everything.

I think I get your drift. But if we aren't shifting around this "everything" (because somehow we've been limited to a subset of it) how would one go about changing the trajectory of ones experiences to be able to broaden the view?
So it sort of makes sense.

The jazz does of course...adds beat and touch of glitter. :wink:

It's forcing me to think which is....uuuhhhhh..... I'm heading for the medicine.... darn, where did I put that Balvenie Scotch...? By all means share a wee dram with me but it isn't you who needs the medicine. You've already got it sorted out.

:wink:

Mr Interesting
21-12-2015, 07:50 PM
My problem quite often is that I hear something somewhere and then develop my own way of seeing it then go back to the original and find out that I've gone completely somewhere else with it. The law of diminishing returns is one of them, two others are occam's razor and Hegels historical dialectics, and just now the law of diminishing returns came to me so I went and looked it up and it's too complicated and I can't be bothered trying to figure out why I got what I got and yet it is most probably something else.

Actually maybe it's that thing about the river whereby the point of no return comes to the fore, what is that? Ah, the Rubicon. Is that it? I think it is... crossing the Rubicon.

It's like the further you stray from homebase the more involved and depleting of the venture the supply lines become to the extent that crossing the rubicon is that point where the old supply lines must be cut and new ones made... or the point of no return.

But then again this supposedly dreaded point of no return simply means you have to create a new beginning and if you hadn't known this from the old beginning... well, more fool you.

Because it's almost as if the more new beginnings you make the more you realise there never is a point of no return simply because you are always returning and leaving at the same time... weird.

So where were we?

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=Lorelyen]Phew! It indeed gets deeper and deeper. On the one hand it seems self-evident - though as is I can't help a puzzled frown. "We are patterned in every way possible...?" "If I want to look at the whole intricate collection that it represents in every way possible...?"

Puzzled frowns can be viewed as something very intriguing....:wink: because confusion can lead you through a maze of creative wonder and curiosity into the land of the unknown Alice and as long as you don't fall and land to hard you should be ok hey? If I "want" seems pertinent. If I "will" seems like a good place to start.

I don't know. Our range of potential experiences/patterns are drawn from a pool of every possible thing (ok) but...I'm not sure here - are you saying that that exists in all of us but we become selective in our range of patters and experiences (for various reasons)? Or the range of our particular patterning is somehow inflicted on us by some mystical force. Because, as things are we can't experience the everything about everything.

Yes think about us as part of the greater "selection" process of life as creation itself. So of course as the selected one we then start selecting through our individual and creative means available to us in this life/lives (depending on whether you think we come into this life-clean slate or covered in goo) We become what is. So in this view everything that created me then becomes everything that can un-create and recreate me. But the key to this is how much of everything am I willing to allow to open me to know myself in ways that I don't know, because my patterns and jazz tell me it is the way it is and has to be because it is Just how I am. But in the picture I am creating here, the just how I am in the infinite possibilities available to us through all life as it is and can be, can toss us in the vortex of life and churn and spin us in ways we might never have been tossed and spun before to see our patterns and jazz change dramatically. Consciously walking in this way, by the way...

I think I get your drift. But if we aren't shifting around this "everything" (because somehow we've been limited to a subset of it) how would one go about changing the trajectory of ones experiences to be able to broaden the view?
So it sort of makes sense.

You get it. Yes you do. We have created it all in us beyond this everything that can be utilized to reflect when I allow it too. But in the willingness of this, it means that ultimately I may have to look where I don't want to look, look where my patterns say I don't have to look, let my jazzy dance that I normally do, do a dance I have never done before and on and on and on she goes..Sort of making sense is a start I guess.

The jazz does of course...adds beat and touch of glitter. :wink:

Gutter glitter works in this too, don't forget...:wink:

It's forcing me to think which is....uuuhhhhh..... I'm heading for the medicine.... darn, where did I put that Balvenie Scotch...? By all means share a wee dram with me but it isn't you who needs the medicine. You've already got it sorted out.

:wink:

When you think and share openly your like this beautiful bubble floating around the sky, with all these vivid colours that keep popping in my face, showing me lots of glorious glitter..Your already the medicine you think you need ....maybe its your Scottish heritage arising my dear..

Dram it! did I just say all that? :wink:

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 08:37 PM
My problem quite often is that I hear something somewhere and then develop my own way of seeing it then go back to the original and find out that I've gone completely somewhere else with it. The law of diminishing returns is one of them, two others are occam's razor and Hegels historical dialectics, and just now the law of diminishing returns came to me so I went and looked it up and it's too complicated and I can't be bothered trying to figure out why I got what I got and yet it is most probably something else.

Actually maybe it's that thing about the river whereby the point of no return comes to the fore, what is that? Ah, the Rubicon. Is that it? I think it is... crossing the Rubicon.

It's like the further you stray from homebase the more involved and depleting of the venture the supply lines become to the extent that crossing the rubicon is that point where the old supply lines must be cut and new ones made... or the point of no return.

But then again this supposedly dreaded point of no return simply means you have to create a new beginning and if you hadn't known this from the old beginning... well, more fool you.

Because it's almost as if the more new beginnings you make the more you realise there never is a point of no return simply because you are always returning and leaving at the same time... weird.

So where were we?

Reading your last paragraph reminded me of this old thingamajig...

Who’s On First, What’s On Second, I Don’t Know’s on Third....

Do you know and remember this one?

naturesflow
21-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Yes Karma is the universal teacher, when it hits you! it should make you reflect and learn. And yes people probably do worry apples too much to , because in this society we are taught to compartmentalize everything.

But why does it need to hit you, when life is being life in everyway of itself as we are and can be, so wouldn't life be the reflection as a whole, hits, runs, catches you know?

I sometimes worry about certain pieces of fruit myself sometimes, but i am diligently putting effort into changing this, and reflecting more deeply.

Look sometimes it is better to change up the fruit a bit so you don't worry as much...Ever looked deeper into the intricate creation of a kiwi?

Its always best to leave people wanting more..........

So yes.

Oh you thought I meant "is that all" as in is that all you are sharing?

That's not what I meant actually.

Lorelyen
22-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes think about us as part of the greater "selection" process of life as creation itself. So of course as the selected one we then start selecting through our individual and creative means available to us in this life/lives (depending on whether you think we come into this life-clean slate or covered in goo) We become what is. So in this view everything that created me then becomes everything that can un-create and recreate me. But the key to this is how much of everything am I willing to allow to open me to know myself in ways that I don't know, because my patterns and jazz tell me it is the way it is and has to be because it is Just how I am. But in the picture I am creating here, the just how I am in the infinite possibilities available to us through all life as it is and can be, can toss us in the vortex of life and churn and spin us in ways we might never have been tossed and spun before to see our patterns and jazz change dramatically. Consciously walking in this way, by the way...

You get it. Yes you do. We have created it all in us beyond this everything that can be utilized to reflect when I allow it too. But in the willingness of this, it means that ultimately I may have to look where I don't want to look, look where my patterns say I don't have to look, let my jazzy dance that I normally do, do a dance I have never done before and on and on and on she goes..Sort of making sense is a start I guess.

Seems were on the same wavelength, then, after all!

When you think and share openly your like this beautiful bubble floating around the sky, with all these vivid colours that keep popping in my face, showing me lots of glorious glitter..Your already the medicine you think you need ....maybe its your Scottish heritage arising my dear..

Dram it! did I just say all that? :wink:

What a nice thing to say. (Thank you sounds corny but....thank you). You made my day.

(And to think if you'd bunged me on your ignore list it would have been another of those dreary unmade days.... :wink: )

Well, I have a 1/8 Scottish heritage but "wee dram" is the new age jargon now in its dotage with whisky. Och aye, the noo!

Well, should we not say hello before, may I wish you a merry Christmas if you celebrate it, if not a very happy holiday.

And here's a little jazzy number to play this out, should you be interested. (only lasts a minute. I think I lost my nerve to carry on!) Click off the link at the end otherwise it goes on! No way to stop these cloudy sounds otherwise.

https://soundcloud.com/acitore/fascinating-rhythm-1

naturesflow
23-12-2015, 04:14 AM
Seems were on the same wavelength, then, after all!

Waves that match are fun, waves that don't match are fun too..just takes a little longer to get that wave, sometimes it has to hit you hard and slam you under to take in how it all feels..:wink:

What a nice thing to say. (Thank you sounds corny but....thank you). You made my day.

Thankyou is fine, but I get what you saying.

(And to think if you'd bunged me on your ignore list it would have been another of those dreary unmade days.... :wink: )

Well, I have a 1/8 Scottish heritage but "wee dram" is the new age jargon now in its dotage with whisky. Och aye, the noo!

Lol. I learned a little while back that most of my fathers side going way back to 1500's were based mostly around Cornwall. So no wonder I love my Cornish pasties..:wink: On my mothers side its Ireland but haven't been able to track how far, how many or even who her mother is..lol. (she was adopted and the trails they covered up in the olden days were quite frankly, ridiculous..

Well, should we not say hello before, may I wish you a merry Christmas if you celebrate it, if not a very happy holiday.

Thankyou and you also. (that wasn't so corny for moi ) I need a job after Christmas, bum down and get the money flowing again. Hopefully not to difficult to move myself in the direction I want to move.

And here's a little jazzy number to play this out, should you be interested. (only lasts a minute. I think I lost my nerve to carry on!) Click off the link at the end otherwise it goes on! No way to stop these cloudy sounds otherwise.

https://soundcloud.com/acitore/fascinating-rhythm-1[/QUOTE]

that's nice thankyou. Very pleasant sounding