PDA

View Full Version : Haunted object help?

lcook2468
19-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi guys! I recently bought a music box from an antique store and am beginning to think it could be haunted. I've been having "demonic" like night mares and feel like I'm being hit out of my dreams. I keep hearing a manly dog voice in my dreams. I also have a terrible presence around my apartment. Does anyone know beginning signs of a haunted object or any information? There's like none online. I also googled the item I purchased to see if it would pop up and it did.
Help!

HMyBodhisattva
19-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Talk to whatever you think is there, and ask it to leave. That's where I would start. The first mistake is to be afraid of it. Nothing to fear. Ask it to leave and be firm about it.

lcook2468
20-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Talk to whatever you think is there, and ask it to leave. That's where I would start. The first mistake is to be afraid of it. Nothing to fear. Ask it to leave and be firm about it.
Okay thank you so much! I threw the item away so I will see if anything new happens

desert rat
20-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Its too bad that you through it away , it could of been a lost soul that needed help .

GreenGazer
21-12-2015, 11:21 AM

This is good advice.

I have had some limited personal experience with an item that had a spirit attached to it (or a portal tied to it at least) for likely nearly 25 years. After I had explained my attack to the elders in my congregation they told me to try to burn it and if it wouldn't burn (according to them the really dark stuff would sometimes defy physics and refuse to be consumed by flames...no matter the amount of accelerant used) then they would come and cleanse it. Thankfully it did burn.

As far as beginning signs for a "haunted object" all I can tell you is what happened with mine. After a few minutes of holding it for the first time a very subtle warming/tingling sensation began to occur in the hand I was holding it in and it made my third eye chakra itch. Then, weeks later, after I had gained the upper hand during the attack and it left, I had found the object had removed itself out of the bottom of a packed and closed cardboard box and placed itself at the foot of my bed.

Heaven
21-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Asking it to leave won't do much if is an evil entity. I'm saying it cause I have experience it myself. Best thing you did lcook2468 was to discard of the item. That's why I don't go shopping anymore at flea markets or thrift stores, you never know what type of energy the item carries. Not worth it.