PDA

View Full Version : Recognizing subtle negativity

Deepsoul
15-12-2015, 09:41 PM
The more I evolve spirituality the more I see and hear , positivism is paramount but subtle negativity has to be watched for cause it can be extremely deep and masquerade as concern etc,or self interest.

Go deep ,Go deep, Go deeper,Go deeper than deep, I honor that depth in you,

Tayata Om Gati, Gati ,Para Gati, Para Sam, Gati Bohdi Swa Ha

Heart sutra mantra

GreenGazer
16-12-2015, 03:15 AM
.. it can be extremely deep and masquerade as concern...

I never considered this. Thanks Deepsoul.

naturesflow
16-12-2015, 08:15 PM
The more I evolve spirituality the more I see and hear , positivism is paramount but subtle negativity has to be watched for cause it can be extremely deep and masquerade as concern etc,or self interest.

Go deep ,Go deep, Go deeper,Go deeper than deep, I honor that depth in you,

Tayata Om Gati, Gati ,Para Gati, Para Sam, Gati Bohdi Swa Ha

Heart sutra mantra

Yes the subtle layers awaken more so when your more open to your own seeing and listening in yourself. It opens up an opportunity to reflect on this and go deeper in you.

I am not sure what you mean by watching this. I do know observing others as they are and being you in the deeper seeing and listening seems to bridge the connection even so if you have to engage with them seems to be the way to go.

Most people function from where they are at. We looking in can only open to how that feels and let go deeper. People show concern for many reasons where they reside within. Modelling the depth is all one can do.

Walk ya talk..:)

Astro
16-12-2015, 10:41 PM
I've just discovered something like this due to my experience with a negative entity. In fending it off I'm learning to be more aware of positive vs negative in getting to those higher, happier vibes.
Again today, I was looking at subtle negativity, as you call it, how it can creep in when one is unaware.

I think one of the dangers is when we slip into a comfort zone because we can loose our sense of awareness.

Heart
17-12-2015, 03:35 AM
it is in the moment you accept subtle negativity as the norm you realize that subtle energy is in everything, so negativity is transmuted into even finer energy

Deepsoul
17-12-2015, 05:33 AM
I dont know that it is in the moment for me at this time ,but if things arent going well I scroll back and then can see a tiny little subtle negative thought that caused the problem ,I sorta have to be onto them with well thats not for me or something like,eg: My uncle just gave us some money for Christmas , things have been real tight and it was so exciting to recieve it, I was thinking to go to the crystal shop to get a particular crystal ,I think I might of had a thought at some stage about only spending it on serious stuff ,or i was like thinking Gee I just cant hold on to money ,i should wait and save some for the crystal fair in feb ,the shop we have has a dodgey lady and she puts stickers on her crystals, anyway i was thinking all this but not listening one bit ,so i went there she didnt have anything i wanted as well as the staff were all rude, i stayed and bought some stuff not what i intended and when i left my hubby and daughter were hungry and grumpy so i went to take them to maccas and was feeling spacey and didnt see a no right turn and got a police ticket for 97 dollars.

So Lesson learnt ,I could of said,thought, this money is full of abundance and love and available to me when ever I need it , If i want i can order some crystals online as i know i already dont like the crystal shop here ,I am patient, anyway etc etc Lol

I see and hear my thoughts easily as I am grounded in the moment and as i do i bless them with positivity by affirming they are or are not for me so as to create prosperity love and an abundance of goodness.....

Aham Brahmasmi
17-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Whats wrong with subtle negativity? There is no problem with it. The problem arises when we are not aware of that thought. The problem also arises when we are aware of that thought and do nothing to let go of it. The best way is to recognize that thought if it arises, surrender it to the supreme energy and let go.....

Belle
17-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Oh i hate this!!!!! You see the flicker of excitement when there is a problem! Something to attach to. Something to focus on, and you realise that your issue - however trivial it may be - is feeding something in someone else.

Lessons all round. Boundaries up, nicely done. Pushbacks made. And so on.

Heart
17-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Whats wrong with subtle negativity? There is no problem with it. The problem arises when we are not aware of that thought. The problem also arises when we are aware of that thought and do nothing to let go of it. The best way is to recognize that thought if it arises, surrender it to the supreme energy and let go.....

I agree....

naturesflow
17-12-2015, 06:00 PM
I dont know that it is in the moment for me at this time ,but if things arent going well I scroll back and then can see a tiny little subtle negative thought that caused the problem ,I sorta have to be onto them with well thats not for me or something like,eg: My uncle just gave us some money for Christmas , things have been real tight and it was so exciting to recieve it, I was thinking to go to the crystal shop to get a particular crystal ,I think I might of had a thought at some stage about only spending it on serious stuff ,or i was like thinking Gee I just cant hold on to money ,i should wait and save some for the crystal fair in feb ,the shop we have has a dodgey lady and she puts stickers on her crystals, anyway i was thinking all this but not listening one bit ,so i went there she didnt have anything i wanted as well as the staff were all rude, i stayed and bought some stuff not what i intended and when i left my hubby and daughter were hungry and grumpy so i went to take them to maccas and was feeling spacey and didnt see a no right turn and got a police ticket for 97 dollars.

So Lesson learnt ,I could of said,thought, this money is full of abundance and love and available to me when ever I need it , If i want i can order some crystals online as i know i already dont like the crystal shop here ,I am patient, anyway etc etc Lol

I see and hear my thoughts easily as I am grounded in the moment and as i do i bless them with positivity by affirming they are or are not for me so as to create prosperity love and an abundance of goodness.....

I always relate money as the *extension* of us. It serves us in so many ways of us being us. And how we interact with the world, in our use of it.

When we receive and want to spend it to fill up with something, often it can reflect our own state of need in everyway of this filling up space we carry within.

So what your showing here is you through conflict of money, need and awareness. You also through the nature of being more balanced one with it. Money is not the root of the problem all the same.

Money as I have learned does become part of abundance, but also it becomes part of balance, which serves us according to our own nature within.

When I read this, it is not really subtle negativity but more showing the nature of getting more clear in you about the nature of you that is within all this.

Money teaches us a lot about how we feel not having, how we feel having.

Then I kind of realize its not about money at all.

I notice the old me was a lot more spontaneous and carefree in nature with regards to money and the way I lived my life.
I am still able to be like this. But mostly now days I am more aware of my own balance that can go out of wack really fast if I don't learn to be more focused and plan things and follow through. Letting go of stuff relates to letting go in myself in balance. Letting go of money also relates to this. How I let go, how I spend it, how I feel about it, yes its all about me.

Yes, and their is that magic word. Action. Take action to change things when balance is showing me otherwise, because really unnecessary expenses from my own imbalance, means I have to work harder, not smarter to compensate and makeup my imbalance..

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 06:27 PM
By subtle you mean little tiny negative energy? Like a little breeze or like a puppies bark?

Or by subtle you mean like an invisible but powerful and destructive negative energy full of wrath and overwhelming massive evil force, yeah this is way too dramatic lol :D

Heart
17-12-2015, 07:45 PM
By subtle you mean little tiny negative energy? Like a little breeze or like a puppies bark?

Or by subtle you mean like an invisible but powerful and destructive negative energy full of wrath and overwhelming massive evil force, yeah this is way too dramatic lol :D

If i may. I would like to answer this.

subtle energy is harder to see and feel because it slips past the minds inner radar when we try to meditate on it, also subtle energy does not like being focused upon, it will hide within your thoughts and emotions, only to come back with a vengeance when you are otherwise occupied

it is very important to keep tabs of the finer forces derived from negative energy because they will eventually turn into anger and frustrations when your endeavors are spiritual

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 07:55 PM
If i may. I would like to answer this.

subtle energy is harder to see and feel because it slips past the minds inner radar when we try to meditate on it, also subtle energy does not like being focused upon, it will hide within your thoughts and emotions, only to come back with a vengeance when you are otherwise occupied

it is very important to keep tabs of the finer forces derived from negative energy because they will eventually turn into anger and frustrations when your endeavors are spiritual

Thanks Heart :hug2:

Then subtle negative energy is neither huge nor little, but it is indeed dangerous ! :icon_eek:

Heart
17-12-2015, 08:14 PM
subtle negative energy is a tool for transformation, a kinda mental alchemy, as with any tools of the mind it is not the controller it is to be controlled, the only danger involved is the attachment to its workings, this means negative energy no matter by what degree it emerges has no value to it unless you want it to

Deepsoul
17-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Thankyou Naturesflow and all ,i have come to many of the same conclusions ,and even though the other day wasnt about my original post ,it really helped loosen and

open my eyes more to my thinking ,I also got alot of healing from my day of imbalance ,saw many ways that i could have loved myself the situation and others more and

more releasing of resentment from my past that was triggered by the police interaction so all was not lost in fact ,perhaps it is Gods way of working us out sometimes

,still stuff to learn and bring us closer to ourselves and love,was that subtle negativity i hope to say know just an open catalystic statement on what is big our lives and

our healing, which cant just be wrapped up in a little package just has to be experienced ,unwound to a degree ,of course the more positive the better ,as said there is a

silver lining in every cloud,but today im praying and looking for bright clear blue skies ,and just to add the little crystals from the very real and dealing with her own stuff

lady at the not really so bad crystal shop lol, brought me much peace and love and joy last night for which i give sincere and heartfelt Thanks....:hug3:

blackraven
17-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Not sure why, but I welcome this type of negative energy because it forces some type of transformation in the process of just living. I sometimes slip into making judgmental statements about my siblings or parents, perhaps because I just don't understand them. Then I remember what a very wise woman use to say, "Pull your own little red wagon" - meaning, if it's not my business or if I can't say something nice then quiet myself. I even had a little wagon that came with my house used for doing yard work painted fire engine red. Now I have a real little red wagon. When I think of those wise words I can now visualize both the woman who spoke them and see my wagon.

Got off track with my story there. As I was saying, subtle negativity is a part of life. Sure it creeps into ones thoughts, but it still stirs something inside to either go with it or change directions. When it knocks on my door I try to address where it's coming from before opening up the door completely. Once my understanding of its origin is complete, I welcome it in and have a good long talk with it.

Deepsoul
17-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Thanks Blackraven beautiful..:hug2:

Belle
17-12-2015, 09:24 PM
What blackraven said, a catalyst for change for the better. There is a choice involved.