PDA

View Full Version : Divine Connection

A19White
15-12-2015, 03:17 AM
If you have the ear to listen, please, so kindly grant me a moment of your time. There exists a subtle and beautiful stream of information, calm, peace and tranquility. Divinely given to those who have the quiet inner space to facilitate such a connection. Elusive to most, the conscious state I am speaking of is that of the soul’s contentment. Be calm, be still and free from distraction whether from external or internal source. Allow yourself this space within to guide you, to be your solace always in your ever unfolding experiential journey.

I wrote this yesterday after a long stretch of writers block. I'm curious to see what others might have to say about this brief break of my silence.

naturesflow
15-12-2015, 03:50 AM
If you have the ear to listen, please, so kindly grant me a moment of your time. There exists a subtle and beautiful stream of information, calm, peace and tranquility. Divinely given to those who have the quiet inner space to facilitate such a connection. Elusive to most, the conscious state I am speaking of is that of the soul’s contentment. Be calm, be still and free from distraction whether from external or internal source. Allow yourself this space within to guide you, to be your solace always in your ever unfolding experiential journey.

I wrote this yesterday after a long stretch of writers block. I'm curious to see what others might have to say about this brief break of my silence.

Stillness and calm opens many ways to be and do, but it definitely helps you to listen deeper when you quiet down the noise of life.

As I feel everything is within myself through change and flow of life, one with me, it at times requires me to change the way I listen one with that flow.

Reflecting on the change can open up doorways to create in new ways and also listen in new ways.

Deepsoul
15-12-2015, 03:58 AM
God is at work...:hug3: Be still and know that I am God

AlvinW333
15-12-2015, 10:36 PM
I our love song to God, we sit with eyes closed, and try to stop our mind from jumping around and then chant the word Hu a sacred and anchante name for God for 5 to 10 min and make contact with the Holy Spirit, one hears a high pitch ringing and sees colars, so its true when is in silence that our higher self is listening

A19White
16-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Thank you all for the feedback. I appreciate what you've had to say. It feels good to be articulating my thoughts into words again. I sometimes feel blocked of speech be it with my own voice or in writing. This forum is a great outlet for me and what makes it worthwhile is the wonderful people to share with such as yourselves.

Aham Brahmasmi
17-12-2015, 09:56 AM
In silence you find the way.

Mr Interesting
17-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I traffic jams is a great place to do it... or when you have to pull apart more of the car than you thought. And when you enter the food place and see how packed it is.

All those places where it's lot's of people and hectic and it can be like a love bomb that sifts out and opens up the efficiencies.

Miss Hepburn
17-12-2015, 11:13 PM
There exists a subtle and beautiful stream of information,
calm, peace and tranquility.
Divinely given to those who have the quiet inner space to
facilitate such a connection.
Elusive to most, the conscious state I am speaking of is that of
the soul’s contentment.
Be calm, be still and free from distraction whether from
external or internal source.
Allow yourself this space within to guide you, to be your solace always
in your ever unfolding experiential journey.

I'm curious to see what others might have to say about this...
It is poetry. :love9:

A19White
17-12-2015, 11:36 PM
Thank you for pointing it out. As I wrote it, it had a poetry feel. It's nice to see it structured the way you have it.