PDA

View Full Version : Developing Clairaudience

kore_wa_sensou
13-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Hello! For years, since I was a kid, I'd hear voices in my head, sometimes it even felt like there was a person standing next to me and speaking in my ears. I've gotten messages from (what I would assume to be) my spirit guides, as well. I've been meditating more and, as I get deeper into my tarot and meditation practices, my intuition and perception are getting better. I've gotten warnings and advice from a particular voice, and protection and comfort from another.

I would also suddenly hear music playing in my head. It happened randomly. I used to be a musician and it's clearly my gift, but I haven't played in a while.

I've been hearing tones in my ears for a while now. Not ringing, but just a flat tone. Sort of like the dead line of a phone but higher pitched. When this happens, everything else gets quiet and I hear the tone. As of late, it's been getting louder and the background noise is getting quieter. I know it's not tinnitus. I firmly believe this is my clairaudience developing.

What do these tones mean? Do they mean a spirit is nearby? I'd like to know because I'd like to think these tones mean something and I'm afraid I'm missing something.

vespa68
14-12-2015, 09:11 AM
I was not born with any abilities but had a major spiritual awakening a couple of years ago. I got the silence that you talk about then started having a lot of contacts with my guides. I would communicate to them with energy which seemed like sylables. It now became clairaudience, but I'also channel. I do hear my guide word for word and my frequency is at his level. He told'me the silence is the light.

kore_wa_sensou
15-12-2015, 02:23 AM
I was not born with any abilities but had a major spiritual awakening a couple of years ago. I got the silence that you talk about then started having a lot of contacts with my guides. I would communicate to them with energy which seemed like sylables. It now became clairaudience, but I'also channel. I do hear my guide word for word and my frequency is at his level. He told'me the silence is the light.

Oh wow, I've never heard of that before. I will research that because it sounds very interesting! What do you think the tones might be, though? I was wondering if they meant a spirit was nearby but no words come with the tones. For now, anyways. =(

vespa68
15-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Oh wow, I've never heard of that before. I will research that because it sounds very interesting! What do you think the tones might be, though? I was wondering if they meant a spirit was nearby but no words come with the tones. For now, anyways. =(

Yes I do think the tones are the preparation for something more. Perhaps you mean a sort of vibration? For me it was feeling the syllables first in my body. The clairaudience is a vibration rather than a loud voice. Its in my head too. Hard to explain.

OnAPath
15-12-2015, 04:12 PM
answer the phone! You used the analogy yourself, of course there is a reason for it. Lots of voices trying to get through at the same time.