PDA

View Full Version : Breeze, Tones and Pressure (It's Happening Again)

TheTraveler
13-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Hey you lot (yes I'm still here) :smile:

SO for the past week that very subtle breeze has come back (usually now around my face) and every night I hear those tones again (some high some low), got pressure on my eardrums again too. At this very moment as I'm typing I can hear this alternating tone that sounds like its coming from the inside of my head. I'm also still able to direct energy to my crown chakra although sometimes it happens without me even doing it.

still not too sure what all these anomalies mean :confused:

(No sign of the visitors either)

Thunder Bow
14-12-2015, 05:46 PM
The pressure could be due to a mild ear infection, inside the ear. Those tones your describing fits it too. I hear those same tones when have an mild ear infection.

naturesflow
14-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Hey you lot (yes I'm still here) :smile:

SO for the past week that very subtle breeze has come back (usually now around my face) and every night I hear those tones again (some high some low), got pressure on my eardrums again too. At this very moment as I'm typing I can hear this alternating tone that sounds like its coming from the inside of my head. I'm also still able to direct energy to my crown chakra although sometimes it happens without me even doing it.

still not too sure what all these anomalies mean :confused:

(No sign of the visitors either)

In not knowing what it all means, sometimes we are immersed into the whole experience to just be aware of it as it is and as it is unfolding. I noticed you mentioned that you direct it at times and sometimes you don't. This too is part of the process and building awareness in yourself about your abilities and your *no need* it takes care of itself space. This is showing you imo the space of doing and non doing, which pertains to how you live your life and take care of yourself and how you allow the world to take care of you too.

So looking at what you can take care of in yourself is important too, but not just on the energy level, every level of you where you can be doing for you, so you build a deeper awareness of you and your needs, all the while allowing, listening and building deeper awareness of yourself as a supported being in this world.

TheTraveler
15-12-2015, 03:41 PM
In not knowing what it all means, sometimes we are immersed into the whole experience to just be aware of it as it is and as it is unfolding. I noticed you mentioned that you direct it at times and sometimes you don't. This too is part of the process and building awareness in yourself about your abilities and your *no need* it takes care of itself space. This is showing you imo the space of doing and non doing, which pertains to how you live your life and take care of yourself and how you allow the world to take care of you too.

So looking at what you can take care of in yourself is important too, but not just on the energy level, every level of you where you can be doing for you, so you build a deeper awareness of you and your needs, all the while allowing, listening and building deeper awareness of yourself as a supported being in this world.

While reading your reply my crown began tingling and the pressure on my ears increased slightly :smile:

Regarding being aware, every night when those tones start I will just listen to them, I've found that if I concentrate on them I wont fall asleep so I have to make an effort to ignore them or I'll feel like a zombie at work due to lack of sleep :biggrin:

I guess I'll follow your advice/insight and just be aware of it.

Thank you and may your festive season be peaceful and full of light.