PDA

View Full Version : reaction of dogs

scotch
13-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Hello....well actually I am not sure if it fits here in this thread....but you admins are more than welcome to move it to a proper thread :hug3:

ok....since I am starting to awaken I notice something (well for me) strange thing. Dogs are coming up to me. Usually it was not like this. Last time even the dog owner was absolutely surprised. She told me that her dog never goes to strangers.
A neighbor told me that his dog always stops in front of my door and starts to sniff and wants to go in.....not any other door.

Similar things with dogs happen....

Does anyone has an explanation for this??? Just for info....I do not have any pets myself.....

blackraven
13-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Hello....well actually I am not sure if it fits here in this thread....but you admins are more than welcome to move it to a proper thread :hug3:

ok....since I am starting to awaken I notice something (well for me) strange thing. Dogs are coming up to me. Usually it was not like this. Last time even the dog owner was absolutely surprised. She told me that her dog never goes to strangers.
A neighbor told me that his dog always stops in front of my door and starts to sniff and wants to go in.....not any other door.

Similar things with dogs happen....

Does anyone has an explanation for this??? Just for info....I do not have any pets myself.....

scotch - I have owned dogs for 27 years and from my experience I can tell you they experience emotions and feelings just like humans. Events in their lives can impact them into an unsettled state like PTSD just like humans, for example. Beyond that they are extremely intuitive and pick up on higher levels of awareness than humans. One of my dogs experienced PTSD after being attacked brutally by another dog and she was never the same. Before she went through that life experience she always detected paranormal activity in my home before I did. She would shake with fear and the hair would stand up on her back when a room suddenly grew cold and doors opened and closed by themselves. But I won't bore you with all my paranormal stories as that's for another thread.

Just like some people are more empathic or able to read people better than others, I feel dogs are even better. Dogs obviously are drawn to you for reasons I don't know. Thanks for sharing scotch.

scotch
13-12-2015, 05:37 PM
thank you blackraven :hug2:

just sorry for this stupid question, but what is PTSD?? :rolleyes:

Silver
13-12-2015, 05:43 PM
I think it has something to do with them sensing that you are more part of that open spirit (some call it 'Source'). Simplest and best way for me to explain it, anyway.

Free1
13-12-2015, 05:45 PM
How funny I saw this thread now. I had just been out walking, meet a couple holding their dog leashed. It was a beautiful Golden Retriever, and something felt human about the dog, and something felt animal about the owners. As I passed, the dog wanted to go to me, but the owner took care to make it stay on its course. I was thinking afterwards "that dog was a human in a previous life". Who knows. Anyway. I was in a very spiritual state, but maybe the dog would run to me anyway. Thinking about it, it looked like a very well disciplined dog.

scotch
13-12-2015, 05:55 PM
I think it has something to do with them sensing that you are more part of that open spirit (some call it 'Source'). Simplest and best way for me to explain it, anyway.

thank you :hug2:

scotch
13-12-2015, 05:56 PM
How funny I saw this thread now. I had just been out walking, meet a couple holding their dog leashed. It was a beautiful Golden Retriever, and something felt human about the dog, and something felt animal about the owners. As I passed, the dog wanted to go to me, but the owner took care to make it stay on its course. I was thinking afterwards "that dog was a human in a previous life". Who knows. Anyway. I was in a very spiritual state, but maybe the dog would run to me anyway. Thinking about it, it looked like a very well disciplined dog.

funny story...I love Golden Retriever....and I can imagine that the dog was more human than the owner :biggrin:

Thunder Bow
13-12-2015, 05:56 PM
It may mean you are more relaxed and less tense. Dogs are great when it comes to picking on tension in people.

scotch
13-12-2015, 06:01 PM
It may mean you are more relaxed and less tense. Dogs are great when it comes to picking on tension in people.

well i dont know.....i am spiritually more relaxed.....but in my life everything is a bit out of control....quite in stress....hm.... but if dogs still are very good in detecting emotions and sense the spirituality.....well :cool:

Jenny Crow
13-12-2015, 06:37 PM
thank you blackraven :hug2:

just sorry for this stupid question, but what is PTSD?? :rolleyes:

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Mr Interesting
13-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Ah, the wilds!

scotch
13-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

oh thank you.... :hug2: