PDA

View Full Version : My Gifts/Abilities

GuidingLight93
12-12-2015, 08:47 PM
when i started awakening last year, my gifts we simple alittle sight through my third eye and i was able to create things out of my energy (armor one piece at a time though) and weapons though they were unstable. i learned how to see the aura around objects and people, though its colorless. after a few months my abilities changed and got stronger and now as of over a year ago my gifts have increased in strength. now can create things at will and my third eye is completely open. i have been able to make anything from barriers to weapons that can reach as high as the moon (not exaggerating) even transferring my energy into a conduit (for me its a wooden training sword). i have even been able to fuse elements into my barriers to make them stronger, for example infusing iron into a barrier to increase its protective ability. i have even been able to place runes on my self with my energy such as well i place the rune of protection called The Helm of Awe. what i would like to know is, is there anyone else out there who has a ability like this or close to this

kralaro
12-12-2015, 10:43 PM
is there anyone else out there who has a ability like this or close to this
Yeah I can also imagine making weapons that reach moon.

Melahin
12-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Do these abilities follow you into the astral planes?

kralaro
13-12-2015, 01:53 AM
"follow" Do you really think he can create those things in *physical* plane?

naturesflow
13-12-2015, 01:55 AM

People create lots of things relating to their imagination on this plane..

Melahin
13-12-2015, 02:32 AM

I am simply being open and curious. What I think though is very much irrelevant here :tongue: haha

GuidingLight93
13-12-2015, 03:37 PM
yeah if i makes lets say for example a sword, i can carry it with my as long as i need it. i wish i could bring them into the physical world but that would be a really bad idea, for such abilities to take place in the physical realm to be very dangerous, so its for the best that i cant

Melahin
13-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Why do you believe it to be a bad idea?