PDA

View Full Version : Understanding what planet Earth is and our Purpose

goodness_purity_truth
12-12-2015, 07:42 AM
Hello readers of SpiritualForums,

Recently I came across a document which asks some really serious questions about things that matter to all of us here - viz. the nature of this planet and the nature of us. The content is different from most spiritual texts in that it uses modern world events (which we can all relate to easily) as a starting point of inquiry into spirituality making the content more palatable even to those who may have been estranged from spirituality over time.

The link is a scribd document that has existed for a long time now. I hope I'm not running afoul of forum rules by sharing it here; I would have waited to finish my 15 posts and share it as a clickable link but I have limited time available so I'll just leave the document's web address below and hope that this post goes through and is of some help to others.

Here is the link:
scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005#scribd

If the content appeals to you there are two more documents on the same topic you will find on that scribd page's sidebar.

I hope this is of some help.

Thank you.

essvass
21-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Hello readers of SpiritualForums,

Recently I came across a document which asks some really serious questions about things that matter to all of us here - viz. the nature of this planet and the nature of us. The content is different from most spiritual texts in that it uses modern world events (which we can all relate to easily) as a starting point of inquiry into spirituality making the content more palatable even to those who may have been estranged from spirituality over time.

The link is a scribd document that has existed for a long time now. I hope I'm not running afoul of forum rules by sharing it here; I would have waited to finish my 15 posts and share it as a clickable link but I have limited time available so I'll just leave the document's web address below and hope that this post goes through and is of some help to others.

Here is the link:
scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005#scribd

If the content appeals to you there are two more documents on the same topic you will find on that scribd page's sidebar.

I hope this is of some help.

Thank you.

Could you tell us at least a little bit of what they are saying? I don't want to buy the book or do a 14-day trial right now. Thank you.

goodness_purity_truth
22-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Could you tell us at least a little bit of what they are saying? I don't want to buy the book or do a 14-day trial right now. Thank you.

Hey - just close the scribd popup to read the document!

Scribd documents are free for everyone to read. Even you can upload anything you like (such as a poem you've written for example) and add it to scribd. The popup asking you to subscribe is for scribd's own membership perks (which are not necessary to read any document)

I wouldn't have used this link if it was behind a pay wall, indeed, it would have been inappropriate for me to post it in a general forum if that were the case.

Wish you success in your spiritual goals.

essvass
22-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Thank you.