PDA

View Full Version : Merging with your higher self

Fleur de Frost
12-12-2015, 05:15 AM
Are there specific intentions you can set to accelerate this process, or does it need to happen naturally? (i.e. letting go of the need to control its timing?)

Thank you so much for any help! :)

Rokon
12-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Are there specific intentions you can set to accelerate this process, or does it need to happen naturally? (i.e. letting go of the need to control its timing?)

Thank you so much for any help! :)
I would say that the intentions of the higher self are key. Maybe inquiry?

Rah nam
12-12-2015, 05:27 AM
The higher self will let you know, not in a direct way, and set the process into motion.
I used the silver cord meditation.

Miss Hepburn
12-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Are there specific intentions you can set to accelerate this process, (of merging with your higher self)
or does it need to happen naturally? (i.e. letting go of the need to control its timing?)
Hi!
Hey, if you can wait...sitting back and letting nature take it's course...
that's probably very Zen of you! Excellent!

I will personalize this...If I trusted the process the Lord, the Universe,
my Higher Self has set for me...well, that is truly going merrily down the stream; every moment
being filled with absolute peace and trust.
(At this point in my life, that really is the majority of the time for me, now.)

BUT...there is a burn...a need....a fire in me, also, that wants to join with
what you may call the Higher Self...so far, this desire is accelerating my Self-realization...OR is it? :tongue:

Was this part of the Plan all along, (!), to have this burn in my heart desiring the Absolute, the Divine, the
All That Is at this time...so nothing is
being accelerated by 'me' at all !? Ha!

One thing I am in control of*...that is, where I place my focus, my thoughts,
my time, my concentration.
If I keep my focus on my heart's desire or intention...and I mean keep it there,
it becomes a match...does a match accelerate things...I'll say.

*I mean, I think, there is a me in control of something! hahahaha

I AM
12-12-2015, 02:20 PM
If I keep my focus on my heart's desire or intention...and I mean keep it there,

Well said.:smile:

Greenslade
12-12-2015, 03:49 PM
it becomes a match...does a match accelerate things...I'll say.Harmonic resonant frequencies, nothing better.

Are there specific intentions Intentions vibrate at the frequencies of 'not being there'. You are already 'merged' or as much as you need to be for the time being and further merging - if it's going to happen - will be commensurate with your Higher Self.

Miss Hepburn
12-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Aw thanks guys... you'll like this...one time a guru said...

If Man would just concentrate his attention on one point...
it would be like a laser and you would not imagine what he could do.

(In context, he was talking spiritually, not building buildings.) :wink:

Holly
13-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Hi!
Hey, if you can wait...sitting back and letting nature take it's course...
that's probably very Zen of you! Excellent!

I will personalize this...If I trusted the process the Lord, the Universe,
my Higher Self has set for me...well, that is truly going merrily down the stream; every moment
being filled with absolute peace and trust.
(At this point in my life, that really is the majority of the time for me, now.)

BUT...there is a burn...a need....a fire in me, also, that wants to join with
what you may call the Higher Self...so far, this desire is accelerating my Self-realization...OR is it? :tongue:

Was this part of the Plan all along, (!), to have this burn in my heart desiring the Absolute, the Divine, the
All That Is at this time...so nothing is
being accelerated by 'me' at all !? Ha!

One thing I am in control of*...that is, where I place my focus, my thoughts,
my time, my concentration.

*I mean, I think, there is a me in control of something! hahahaha

I was going to answer then I read this and thought...you know what, it's been said right already. :)

Melahin
13-12-2015, 02:51 AM
If your heart desires it enough the whole cosmos will be set in motion for just that one purpose. It is no longer a question of keeping a focus, because your heart will ache for this union in ways only a heart can do when it yearns for true love.

Boson
13-12-2015, 03:27 AM
I believe Higher Self has never left you and you have never left Higher Self. You are always connected to all aspects of your self. To me that's the difference in communicating with Higher Self and any other being from any other dimension. You just don't need to establish any kind of communication link because it's already there.

Tomas

no1wakesup
13-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Ultimately, there is no "higher self" to get to. You are the higher self, disguised as someone separate looking for something other than itself to get too. Looking for "other", on every level, whether it be to seek love, happiness or liberation is all part of the same same process which makes elusive the reality beyond our conceptual conditioning. It keeps the search as an external process and thereby keeps us from going within.

Each and every one of us has nurtured this very process early on. As infants, we began to target, grasp and ultimately, covet our physical world around us. In this new forming world we find the foundation for all that is now conceptual. Our awareness has been filled with this conditioning and it is this conceptual self now believing it has to find something other then what is already here.

Gem
13-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Slightly different, but to me, desire is more like an anguish and isn't really a part of spiritual things, so I'd never suggest any practice of desire at all, but in context with that, maybe be attentive toward that which is love, from each person there is an outpouring of love, and when looking outward you see things with love, as a little differently from seeing things you do love. I mean to say, it is not that which is seen that produces love; love is innately produced from within, and is regardless of the desire to want.

AlvinW333
15-12-2015, 10:53 PM
In my understanding the higher Self is your Soul and the lower self is your mind and physical being, is this what yuur refering too?

CrystalSong
15-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Lately I've been using a funnel as a metaphor to understand it.

I, CrystalSong, am the tip of the funnel, the skinny part focused down into the 3rd dimension and housed in a body, the rest of me doesn't fit into a limited 3D form and it exists multi-dimensionally and it is the Rest of the Funnel, And All of me is making a vessel - a funnel, for the Light of Source/Creator to pour into and experience through.

The tip of the funnel has merely became aware it is a part of a whole and a conduit for the Divine.

Melahin
15-12-2015, 11:38 PM
Personally I see this vast deep full dark ocean in which I am soaking. This is the space in which my light nourishes and blossoms. The deeper I sink into this darkness the brighter and fuller I become. The more aligned I am with my true nature the more I sense my true being :D

Rah nam
16-12-2015, 02:08 AM
In my understanding the higher Self is your Soul and the lower self is your mind and physical being, is this what yuur refering too?

The soul can be the higher self but in most cases it's not. It depends how many extension the soul has created. If there are more then one extension into the physical, it creates an overseeing structure which functions as the higher self.
In my view there is no lower self, and the self if not physical at all and never part of the physical realms.

Rah nam
16-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Personally I see this vast deep full dark ocean in which I am soaking. This is the space in which my light nourishes and blossoms. The deeper I sink into this darkness the brighter and fuller I become. The more aligned I am with my true nature the more I sense my true being :D

Understandably if one knows where you come from.
Where you come from you are just one light in an ocean of lights.
The deeper the dark the greater the contrast.
Your kind will never allow you to become one with the dark.

Melahin
17-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Understandably if one knows where you come from.
Where you come from you are just one light in an ocean of lights.
The deeper the dark the greater the contrast.
Your kind will never allow you to become one with the dark.

Very few does... and I understand that. The vastness os the sea can just at times seem very overwhelming. Ever get that feeling of having all these puzzles and trying to piece them all together? I understand there is a necessity for the darkness... to kinda create that great contrast in which I see myself clearer. I also understand that at some point on the path I am doing I will be pulled out of it. What I am let know is that I am in the process of giving birth to my true nature. A question begs to be answered: have you ever been afraid of your own power?

Rah nam
17-12-2015, 07:08 AM
Very few does... and I understand that. The vastness os the sea can just at times seem very overwhelming. Ever get that feeling of having all these puzzles and trying to piece them all together? I understand there is a necessity for the darkness... to kinda create that great contrast in which I see myself clearer. I also understand that at some point on the path I am doing I will be pulled out of it. What I am let know is that I am in the process of giving birth to my true nature. A question begs to be answered: have you ever been afraid of your own power?
Quite honestly no. My life was set up in a way that I saw myself as the most average person in the world. What I can do everyone else can. I had to learn much later that is not so.
Then I have to say, I can not do anything without the consent or assistance of those who oversee my life, and this in particular is one being, who gave me to understand is with me since I came into existence. This is not me the person here but me Rah nam many eons ago.
I know the area we work in is specialized but then I am the extension, the conduit my friends work with. And I am good in what I am doing but I also know, stepping out of line is not very pleasant.

Melahin
18-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Quite honestly no.

Thanks for answering. If I said that I have all my life, would that make sense? Do you truly understand what it is I am and what it is I am creating? just curious :wink:

Rah nam
19-12-2015, 02:36 AM
My first understanding was, you are angelic but now I know you are not.
My first doubts in this regard came, when I remembered a few days ago my friend Shechram came specially back, after being absent for some time to answer your post. So, I thought you either are important and angelic or you are one of her kind. So the later seams to be true.
She called you a Maverick. And no she did not tell me what you are up to.
Now I remember the term Maverick came up already a few days ago.
Can not ask any other questions, she has left already.

Melahin
19-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Thanks for answering. Maverick makes sense... and so does the latter. In the smaller sense I am working on giving birth to a godlike being. This could relate to merging with the higher self or having your body integrated in the 5th density. I know it as giving birth to my true nature and being half-born. In the bigger sense this should lead to the unfoldment of my true being and the manifestation of my true desires :icon_eek: :tongue:

Deepsoul
19-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Truly Yes I am being re-incarnated into spirit in this lifetime ,totally amazing...

Miss Hepburn
19-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Truly Yes I am being re-incarnated into spirit
in this life time, totally amazing...
"Reincarnating"? Or transforming....changing into who you really are?
Does a bud reincarnate? Does a child or a seed?
Or do they slowly grow into their destiny...
becoming the fullness of their mature selves... ?

Different words for the same thing...:tongue:
I'm starting to think our DNA was pre-programed to quicken now.
(Their was also a Star Trek, Next Gen on this very thing....that Gene Roddenberry was something else!)

Deepsoul
20-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Yeah Miss H who knows sounds good lol, oh that word mature ,hilarious but yeah maybe true ,im talking about the feeling of spirit in side of me ,like feeling ya chakras and stuff, ,positivity and creativity still needed muchly to get through this transformation, so darn weak sometimes but feel that strength from jesus and source so strongly sometimes , im gonna make it i know I WILL.

naturesflow
20-12-2015, 02:55 AM
Yeah Miss H who knows sounds good lol, oh that word mature ,hilarious but yeah maybe true ,im talking about the feeling of spirit in side of me ,like feeling ya chakras and stuff, ,positivity and creativity still needed muchly to get through this transformation, so darn weak sometimes but feel that strength from jesus and source so strongly sometimes , im gonna make it i know I WILL.

Is it spirit feeling?

Or is it feeling yourself more fully as you are and can be?

Weak and strong go hand in hand. Walking through both opens balance.

In spirit we are
In spirit we come
We raise ourselves up
To bring life all undone
What we already are
What we become and cannot see
Is the feeling of connection
To all that we can be..

Deepsoul
20-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Thanks Nature that was beautiful ,Yes I do feel like Im moving through some sort of walking through ,i still get confused at times though , of course each life has such detail ,i think maybe im trying to get to a point of full unconditional acceptance of all emotions , i dont like being depressed and choose never to go there much ha ,its sort of like ,i thought i was a good person before i got sick but i see how i could have been better , not too late, even though this sickness can make you disillusioned and cranky ,cause i feel like im working hard from so many perspectives with it, and i dont know i think god or energy source a bit like duality wants us to love all of it the good the bad and the ugly, but then there is the full light and love factor ,like jesus and i know striving for goodness is the best ,but like you say its about finding the balance in expressing of emotions etc, so that you can feel authentically real , we all write stuff here but there is so much going on energetically for us all i guess, and its just all life , and I love my life so much ,and want to live it ,i want it back ,well maybe not back but a new life too ,i just want energy to be function ,and love and live again...sorry i hijacked this thread but thanks for letting it out...

Back to bed now victim or was i just expressing frustration ? only I know and only I am playing this role ,something like that...

Miss Hepburn
26-10-2016, 02:30 PM
And this, a quote from 'The Way of Mastery'....a channeled
self-study book...Jesus speaking: page 42, Lesson 4...

"You must make the decision to desire---above all things---awakening into perfect
remembrance of your union with God."

LadyMay
26-10-2016, 05:12 PM
I don't really believe in 'merging' with your higher self, more like the gradual realisation that it is your true self and living from that point of awareness.

So, like you said, let it happen naturally. We already are that which we seek.

naturesflow
26-10-2016, 08:58 PM
I don't really believe in 'merging' with your higher self, more like the gradual realisation that it is your true self and living from that point of awareness.

So, like you said, let it happen naturally. We already are that which we seek.

Its all perception through seeking something missing that already is. So I agree with you. It is a path of many paths that really leads back to life itself in the end. Life unfolding as it does, each one playing their part. There is no order in which life plays out of itself. It plays out as it only knows and is aware of itself to do so. It is still in it's own realization's (itself/life) just as it is.

For some, its irrelevant to this life to seek what they already are. They just live their life. The story does need to include a "higher/spiritual/true self awareness, just being who they are. For me waking up to myself was only a path to find a space of acceptance of all that I was, am, can be living this life. So in the end, I found the so called, "not spiritual" people good models of being more grounded in this life and get on with it.

So in just being, life is a continuous creative process moving me along, letting go of stuff continuously to get on with life.

AmyNickiD
27-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Is there actually a way to become more spiritually awakened and reach your higher self quicker or is it all a growing process that can't be sped up?

LadyMay
27-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Is there actually a way to become more spiritually awakened and reach your higher self quicker or is it all a growing process that can't be sped up?

The paradox is, is that you are already your higher self, yet simultaneously there is room for infinite growth. You will never be fully actualised, because then there would be no purpose (something we are in built with, I think), at the same time you are fully embodied as you are able in each moment, making you in tune to your individual truth and therefore actualising your highest potential.

This 'higher self' thing in that light I would see more as your potential, not some kind of ascended state or other spiritual being, and the question you have to ask yourself is where would you like to take that potential? There are many different paths you could explore.

It is not a set state, that is something my therapist told me and something I've been pondering on. Our future is not some kind of static vision but an ever changing set of variables based on our own choices and free will. So, in a sense, our higher self doesn't exist. But as I said the paradox is that we already are the whole potential of it in any one moment. I see this visually as a unified point of consciousness exploring itself through the constant shifting of its understanding of itself and identity.

Hey, I learned something new with writing that last part down! :smile:

wstein
28-10-2016, 01:08 AM
Is there actually a way to become more spiritually awakened and reach your higher self quicker or is it all a growing process that can't be sped up? To an extent, making growth a priority speeds things up. Still a certain minimum amount of experience seems necessary, there is no way to short cut that.

As indicated above, you are the higher self. 'Reaching' (returning) to unity with your higher self does not speed anything up.

Govind
28-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Merging with your higher self means your inner deep voice which guides you what is right and what is wrong. Merging means self-realization.