PDA

View Full Version : Unconditional Love

Deepsoul
11-12-2015, 09:18 PM
I read this Golden quote yesterday and I feel like Ill never forget it ,so cool

"Dont Love people for how they live their lives or dont live their lives, Love them because they Live."

Merry Christmas everyone ,especially You Jesus...:hug3:

wstein
12-12-2015, 04:12 AM
"Dont Love people for how they live their lives or dont live their lives, Love them because they Live." Just Love, there is no need for a 'because'.

sky
12-12-2015, 07:53 AM
I read this Golden quote yesterday and I feel like Ill never forget it ,so cool

"Dont Love people for how they live their lives or dont live their lives, Love them because they Live."

Merry Christmas everyone ,especially You Jesus...:hug3:

To many conditions in your " unconditional " quote :smile:

boshy b. good
15-02-2017, 09:33 PM
being present normally on them, is love. having any "pat on da back"
feelings is love. "we are present, let us be" is unconditioned [____ ]

firstandlast
15-02-2017, 10:00 PM
How to bring greater conditional love interests me more--

baro-san
15-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Why do you think that unconditional love is good for your soul's growth, and why do you think that it is achievable on Earth?

boshy b. good
15-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Why do you think that unconditional love is good for your soul's growth, and why do you think that it is achievable on Earth?
let's start that. unconditioned love is releasesd. how bout we pack that up on buddhist and jesusie variety weighting on them accept how they taught us love and put da declare of our lives on their ascencion, immencely, from unconditioned true to us loving, proud buddha and proud jesus be our root from neck up and from chest down included lovingly as straighter,

Deepsoul
18-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Loving it Boshy b Good, We Can be as this love following the masters Great examples,, it might take a bit of understanding,,but basically ,,We are that same love ,,, I can seemy whole spiritbody,,and the Holy Spirit or Kundalini lives in me ,,it is pure power and this power should be used for Good, it can be used otherwise ,,but then life is notholy ,sacred and high ,,and to live in this loving realm is the ultimate ,,to then serve it alsois even better ,,because this then keeps one humble and supports a community of love ,,teaching,,sharing,,helping,,and giving, the journey can be difficult at times with many hurdles ,,but Love is the way,,the truth,,the life by the teachings of Jesus christ etc ,,forgiveness ,compassion,,courage,,and unconditional love,,discipline and worship.

Cherrish
21-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Loving it Boshy b Good, We Can be as this love following the masters Great examples,, it might take a bit of understanding,,but basically ,,We are that same love ,,, I can seemy whole spiritbody,,and the Holy Spirit or Kundalini lives in me ,,it is pure power and this power should be used for Good, it can be used otherwise ,,but then life is notholy ,sacred and high ,,and to live in this loving realm is the ultimate ,,to then serve it alsois even better ,,because this then keeps one humble and supports a community of love ,,teaching,,sharing,,helping,,and giving, the journey can be difficult at times with many hurdles ,,but Love is the way,,the truth,,the life by the teachings of Jesus christ etc ,,forgiveness ,compassion,,courage,,and unconditional love,,discipline and worship.

:notworthy:

Deepsoul
21-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Hi Cherrish, <3 , guess what your name is my daughters name ,,but with 1 r. God Bless you :hug3:

Miss Hepburn
22-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Seems i am able to love for no reason or unconditionally...more
as I mature and grow...and am a 'witness';
not personally effected by what others do.
Oh, the happiness and freedom to let people just be who they are!!!!

Deepsoul
22-02-2017, 01:47 AM
I agree there Miss H <3

shiningstars
22-02-2017, 04:26 AM
Congratulations, Miss Hepburn!