PDA

View Full Version : deep pining

youngers1810
10-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi everyone
all my life I've had this sense of deep pining like I'm missing someone or something.

The strange thing is I can't remember what I'm pining for.
It got worse in the last couple months.

I was wondering if anyone could help me remember or do a reading of me please ?.

I can't snap out of this feeling it's very draining.

Thanks folks

ELVISLOVER
10-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Youngers I know that feeling all to well!

wolfgaze
10-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Others have reported this feeling and I believe it's spiritual in nature... Perhaps a 'pining' to consciously reconnect with one's spirit/soul... By way of this human experience, through the influence of the physical mind and the conditioning of the physical world - we can experience a feeling of disconnection and separation from our true nature...

My advice is to continue pursuing the practice of introspection and deep contemplation... Really look inside (within) and in due time you will discover what it is you've been longing for.

:redface:

youngers1810
10-12-2015, 11:45 PM
It feels like the pining is coming from the heart not the mind
i don't understand why I've had this all my life ?

It won't go away or let up.
Will it get better because I can't go on like this ?

wolfgaze
11-12-2015, 12:15 AM
It feels like the pining is coming from the heart not the mind
i don't understand why I've had this all my life ?

Coming from the heart is in alignment with what I suggested above...

Continue down the path of self-discovery....

IndigoViolet
11-12-2015, 02:11 AM
I think that is because we got so many stuff in the head overtime and ended up with too many predefinded things from what others might have taught us to think or feel. Maybe try let go of them first and see.

youngers1810
11-12-2015, 02:21 AM
I don't want my mind anymore but my mind won't let go

how do i over come this ?

It feels like I'm in conflict with my mind and heart I've had enough of it .

Ronin
11-12-2015, 02:53 AM
I get this coming and going throughout my life.
Im currently struggling with it.

My heart can become so sad some days its almost debilitating.
Today I spent hours in the bed and that is a big no-no rule for me.
Never lay around in the bed.

Its like I miss someone so terribly.

It will become manageable a few days then hit me like a ton of bricks.
Then eventually it will dissipate all together..
:confused:

I think Im going to start meditating and ask my guides to help me.

IndigoViolet
11-12-2015, 04:49 AM
I don't want my mind anymore but my mind won't let go

how do i over come this ?

It feels like I'm in conflict with my mind and heart I've had enough of it .

I heard of a method where you write down all things that bothers you the most, or think it over in your mind. I had episodes where I think over stuff myself. Even not thinking it is easier perhaps, or sometimes when solution does not come that easily... sometimes it really is worth the time to relax and go over those lots of stuff sticking in my own head, and they pour out into the sea of bad thoughts. In an usual case senario, there are just so so so many of those bad thought, accumulating like bunches, and render the person so immobile.

Mr Interesting
11-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Slightly after reading this yesterday I happened across some music videos on youtube around and about classical Indian music one of which was about Radha pining after Krishna and so it seems this story, as laid out in Indian folklore, is actually about understanding and coming to terms with this settling of Love within us.

Jatd
11-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone
all my life I've had this sense of deep pining like I'm missing someone or something.

The strange thing is I can't remember what I'm pining for.
It got worse in the last couple months.

I was wondering if anyone could help me remember or do a reading of me please ?.

I can't snap out of this feeling it's very draining.

Thanks folks

Your deep pining could be your yearning for home.

CrystalSong
11-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Others have reported this feeling and I believe it's spiritual in nature... Perhaps a 'pining' to consciously reconnect with one's spirit/soul... By way of this human experience, through the influence of the physical mind and the conditioning of the physical world - we can experience a feeling of disconnection and separation from our true nature...

My advice is to continue pursuing the practice of introspection and deep contemplation... Really look inside (within) and in due time you will discover what it is you've been longing for.

:redface:

This ^^^

It is coming into awareness of and aligning with our Great Aspect (Higher Self) and Source Consciousness.