PDA

View Full Version : Living and Dying

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Wassup, I just wanted to share these thoughts,

Everyday we are living as a manifestation of the great creation, but also everyday we are dying.

We know that this happens to our cells everyday, our atoms are transformed in a daily basis, old atoms "die" (transformation law) and new atoms are born and continue the cycle of living stuff (transformation law again).

I'm not sure why we're living this kind of cycle, but one thing is for sure, this cycle is just an illusion, living-dying is nothing but transformation of the energy, but energy is never destroyed like some wise men have taught us, but I wonder if it can be created, at this level is better to keep an open mind and say "perhaps everything is possible, why not?"

Be present, be Pure Love :D

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Living to die.

Dying to live.

Yep.

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Living to die.

Dying to live.

Yep.

And Living to live and Dying to die :wink:

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Born to die.

Die to born.

I guess that's life and death-Creation.

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:49 PM
And Living to live and Dying to die :wink:

yes that too.

Humans who move through both eventually just in being, probably don't even think about beginnings and endings as anything but being a part of creation doing what creation does.

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
In life we can suffer, sleep and dream...
In dying we can suffer, sleep and dream..
So...how you going to live is a good question one can ask oneself?
And how you going to die is another good question one can ask themselves too? :)
Wonder where it all fits into itself...? :)

In death itself. not sure yet. I am not dead to know. :)

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
yes that too.

Humans who move through both eventually just in being, probably don't even think about beginnings and endings as anything but being a part of creation doing what creation does.

I believe that too, maybe our consciousness already knows that, there is no beginning and no ending, it is a strong concept out of our ordinary logic, but it makes sense.

The Immortal essence lies just in front of our nose, no living and no dying, that is supposed to be a energy law I guess :confused:

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 08:55 PM
In life we can suffer, sleep and dream...
In dying we can suffer, sleep and dream..
So...how you going to live is a good question one can ask oneself?
And how you going to die is another good question one can ask themselves too? :)
Wonder where it all fits into itself...? :)

In death itself. not sure yet. I am not dead to know. :)

I think I know how to live and how I will die:

With a big smile :D and also Loving, I'm sure about that :smile:

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Hang on. Maybe I might be dead. It depends if anyone is missing me still from a past life?

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:58 PM
I believe that too, maybe our consciousness already knows that, there is no beginning and no ending, it is a strong concept out of our ordinary logic, but it makes sense.

The Immortal essence lies just in front of our nose, no living and no dying, that is supposed to be a energy law I guess :confused:

Yes in that eternal essence of knowing we know, but we cant fully know this fully until we reach it through the letting go space of the human experience that takes over in so many ways hiding the truth in us.

yes eventually we can view ourselves as just moving through life as it is..as a whole host of realities created by us.

Where as creation just does what it does. Gives life too...through a known process of beginnings and endings that we base through our human view of things..

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Hang on. Maybe I might be dead. It depends if anyone is missing me still from a past life?

Indeed, that's a fact =)

It depends, if they don't know your re-incarnation whereabouts they will think you are some kind of spirit-ghost :icon_eek:

But at some point, I guess that we actually tell our dear ones that we are both "dead and alive" in another existing level :smile: well that would be the best way to depart and it's also polite :tongue:

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
I think I know how to live and how I will die:

With a big smile :D and also Loving, I'm sure about that :smile:

That's nice Lucyan.

I have observed three important people in my life in how they died. I knew these people to their deepest essence of being and life as it was and had been. How they lived and how they became within themselves.

it did reflect in that dying process in so many ways.

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Yes in that eternal essence of knowing we know, but we cant fully know this fully until we reach it through the letting go space of the human experience that takes over in so many ways hiding the truth in us.

yes eventually we can view ourselves as just moving through life as it is..as a whole host of realities created by us.

Where as creation just does what it does. Gives life too...through a known process of beginnings and endings that we base through our human view of things..

Letting go of our human experience "attachment" is the tricky part, the big and famous "liberation" taught by our dear oriental folks.

I believe that our physical body reaches the point where it says "enough of this, wake up" and that's what we call death, talking in a human level.

After that the spirit must say something like "let's see, now I would like to take this kind of human body, I think I will look fabulous"

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Indeed, that's a fact =)

It depends, if they don't know your re-incarnation whereabouts they will think you are some kind of spirit-ghost :icon_eek:

But at some point, I guess that we actually tell our dear ones that we are both "dead and alive" in another existing level :smile: well that would be the best way to depart and it's also polite :tongue:

I wonder if for some, the tunnel most depart through and say they see is in fact the birth canal of being reborn?

Us humans do create from this reality to make them be what we created them to be after death and need them to be also?

My sense is that some are not reborn immediately though but some maybe?

Some seem to walk between worlds to complete things from that realm. where they go then, I am not sure,just what I observe and sense at times.

So many maybe's :D

Lucyan28
10-12-2015, 09:06 PM
It was really nice to talk to you Naturesandflow, now I gotta work again, it's been a hectic time full of issues to resolve, I need a vacation soon lol

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Letting go of our human experience "attachment" is the tricky part, the big and famous "liberation" taught by our dear oriental folks.

I believe that our physical body reaches the point where it says "enough of this, wake up" and that's what we call death, talking in a human level.

After that the spirit must say something like "let's see, now I would like to take this kind of human body, I think I will look fabulous"

I believe we know the end time point of leaving this body. NOt always consciously known perhaps? But I see that the surrendering point for many old people can move from not even thinking about it to suddenly speaking in ways where I am done here. I am tired. REally just preparing for the feeling and sense that knows its time to go..

Reaching the remembering close to the time...

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 09:10 PM
It was really nice to talk to you Naturesandflow, now I gotta work again, it's been a hectic time full of issues to resolve, I need a vacation soon lol

Oh have a fun day..yes I know what you mean, about a holiday.

I need one too. Somewhere peaceful would be nice.
:hug3:

Moonglow
10-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Hello,

Going through this discussion brings some thoughts.

Does anything truly die?

For even when someone or a beloved creature dies it lives on with in ones memories, dreams, and what is held dear.

Even the energy/spirit that gave it life seems to live on with the environment.
May pass an area and the person who has pass on from here comes to mind.

Everything seems to be recycled and used in some way in this physical experience The love and stories one shares and leaves with us live on.

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Hello,

Does anything truly die?

For even when someone or a beloved creature dies it lives on with in ones memories, dreams, and what is held dear.

Everything seems to be recycled and used in some way in this physical experience The love and stories one shares and leaves with us live on.

Hi Moonglow

The thread was connecting to death as life. life as death, which in turn lead to creation, so where your looking is really seeing that death lives on as life through the human experience in the way you wish it to and can. Both through the one who leaves us in some form with themselves, or us creating them into form in us as they were, or as we create them to be. This is life anyway..

We create from what we know and feel. So naturally building connection in yourself to know both everything and nothing can come into this view of life and death..

For example my husband looks up to the night sky. I ask him what next when we leave here. He just says. Nothing, that's it, there is nothing...

His view holds one with everyone's view.

Creation on the other hand, brings to life, ends life, as we know it. Beyond here and now, is our sense and creation as we do here.. Perhaps that too goes on in some form of us and creation we create from here. I don't know,only what I sense, and it too changes one with everything here in me.

Your right though, if we observe the end of a tree as we know it, we can observe that in its place a new tree can be planted, grow from seed in the same place, spread roots that shoot out in lots of directions to grow new trees further away from us. Is there a point where that tree no longer grows of itself? even as it withers away into mother earth it supports all life in the ground and above the ground in this way, in some form..so their is definitely a recycling process happening in ways where we can see and cant see in those places that exist as one for nature as we know it to be for life in this way. Humans are nature so we are part of this process no doubt...

Moonglow
11-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi Moonglow

The thread was connecting to death as life. life as death, which in turn lead to creation, so where your looking is really seeing that death lives on as life through the human experience in the way you wish it to and can. Both through the one who leaves us in some form with themselves, or us creating them into form in us as they were, or as we create them to be. This is life anyway..

We create from what we know and feel. So naturally building connection in yourself to know both everything and nothing can come into this view of life and death..

For example my husband looks up to the night sky. I ask him what next when we leave here. He just says. Nothing, that's it, there is nothing...

His view holds one with everyone's view.

Creation on the other hand, brings to life, ends life, as we know it. Beyond here and now, is our sense and creation as we do here.. Perhaps that too goes on in some form of us and creation we create from here. I don't know,only what I sense, and it too changes one with everything here in me.

Your right though, if we observe the end of a tree as we know it, we can observe that in its place a new tree can be planted, grow from seed in the same place, spread roots that shoot out in lots of directions to grow new trees further away from us. Is there a point where that tree no longer grows of itself? even as it withers away into mother earth it supports all life in the ground and above the ground in this way, in some form..so their is definitely a recycling process happening in ways where we can see and cant see in those places that exist as one for nature as we know it to be for life in this way. Humans are nature so we are part of this process no doubt...

Hi naturesflow,

I connect with what you express, for was having similar thoughts today about trees and life. :smile:

So, yes it does seem one thing may die in its present form, but seems to give life, support and rise to other forms. Nature does in its movements seem to be cycles.

Yet, that which gives life seems to be continuing. In the creation of life it does seem everything supports each other in some way and in the passing may give life to another. For without the life one lives and with out it passing, then how is it found one has lived a life? Whether it be through oneself or others.(just a thought). Which in and of itself seems to carry on life of its own.

Death as experienced in this physical existence maybe nothing more then a stepping stone to another or for another existence. What come to mind at the moment.

naturesflow
11-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Hi naturesflow,

I connect with what you express, for was having similar thoughts today about trees and life. :smile:

So, yes it does seem one thing may die in its present form, but seems to give life, support and rise to other forms. Nature does in its movements seem to be cycles.

Yet, that which gives life seems to be continuing. In the creation of life it does seem everything supports each other in some way and in the passing may give life to another. For without the life one lives and with out it passing, then how is it found one has lived a life? Whether it be through oneself or others.(just a thought). Which in and of itself seems to carry on life of its own.

Death as experienced in this physical existence maybe nothing more then a stepping stone to another or for another existence. What come to mind at the moment.

I like your thoughts.

Or like my h says often, to step into nothing.

If creation is both, nothing and everything, then the view of you beyond form seems infinite of itself in this way.

My h may die believing in nothing beyond himself in this body and life, yet like many leaving nothing behind in view of this, their potential of that infinite awaits them somewhere..without needing to know here and now. :)

Us "want to know it all"..lol like to explore things beyond nothing..hahaha

Mr Interesting
11-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Right at the beginning, excuse my pickiness, but it was mentioned that atoms die and so far as we know they surely do not. What does become aware of it's use by date is the 'Cell' and this noble little creature which indeed forms the basis of all life is composed of billions and billions of atoms to the extent that it's been said that one single cell contains more atoms than there are stars in the universe.

So these territories of infinities are playing in the ballpark of the Alpha and the Omega where the tiniest, tiniest tininess is quite literally feeding into the vastest, vastest vastness... and without even seeming to touch the sides.

Where were we? Oh yes, living and dying. I was reminded of such when they built and paraded a bright magenta cycleway in my city and that such droll acclimatisation's bore me to the proverbial as I much prefer riding my bike without headgear in the busiest of traffic whilst using the whole road no matter which way cars might and no matter how illegal it might be or how infuriated those drivers home might be that I use their dull acceptance as a playground for my own fun.

naturesflow
11-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Right at the beginning, excuse my pickiness, but it was mentioned that atoms die and so far as we know they surely do not. What does become aware of it's use by date is the 'Cell' and this noble little creature which indeed forms the basis of all life is composed of billions and billions of atoms to the extent that it's been said that one single cell contains more atoms than there are stars in the universe.

So these territories of infinities are playing in the ballpark of the Alpha and the Omega where the tiniest, tiniest tininess is quite literally feeding into the vastest, vastest vastness... and without even seeming to touch the sides.

Where were we? Oh yes, living and dying. I was reminded of such when they built and paraded a bright magenta cycleway in my city and that such droll acclimatisation's bore me to the proverbial as I much prefer riding my bike without headgear in the busiest of traffic whilst using the whole road no matter which way cars might and no matter how illegal it might be or how infuriated those drivers home might be that I use their dull acceptance as a playground for my own fun.

So are you saying you make your own fun?

Is that how you see living and dying?

You lost me somewhere amidst the vastness of vastness of the vastness in you..

Moonglow
12-12-2015, 12:54 AM
I like your thoughts.

Or like my h says often, to step into nothing.

If creation is both, nothing and everything, then the view of you beyond form seems infinite of itself in this way.

My h may die believing in nothing beyond himself in this body and life, yet like many leaving nothing behind in view of this, their potential of that infinite awaits them somewhere..without needing to know here and now. :)

Us "want to know it all"..lol like to explore things beyond nothing..hahaha
It could be when someone says there is nothing after this life is just a way of expressing that he/she just does not know.

Perhaps in saying there is nothing he/she doesn't have to admit that he/she does not know. hee,hee.

Yes, there seem to be those that want to "Know it all", then there are those that are just curious, while there are even those in which all this doesn't matter, IMO.

Creation will do what it has, is, and will do. In this there are the passing
of that which has come and a birth of that which is to be and yet to be.

Death gives birth to a life lived and to the stories passed on. Develops a new appreciation for that which has passed and gratitude for their presence in ones life. Gives an appreciation for life if the death is not held onto to long, but the life that was lived and given to us.

Mr Interesting
12-12-2015, 03:43 AM

I suppose so, I am both living and dying as an existent condition... not really worth much contemplation... therefore have fun.

The thrushes love it here as I've got lot's of concrete and stone stored and I've also been quite careful when I move it around to keep the snails alive and somehow this caring for the snails has increased their population, which might too be the vege gardens, but often the driveway is littered with empty snail shells after they've flocked in to feast... and I've noticed that with wildness... wild is living and dying all the time.

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Hello,

Does anything truly die?

Nothing really dies and nothing really lives, it is all a marvelous contradiction, but if we dig deep into this paradox we can have a tiny explanation of this mystery: <<ultimately everything is Eternal>> it will always exist and will be transformed into another form of energy to expand the eternity.

Although we as conscious entities aware of our existence will always be aware of this, so death does not really apply to us, I'm wondering how this process begun in the first place, but it is a real blessing, I'm happy about that.

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 06:36 PM
I suppose so, I am both living and dying as an existent condition... not really worth much contemplation... therefore have fun.

The thrushes love it here as I've got lot's of concrete and stone stored and I've also been quite careful when I move it around to keep the snails alive and somehow this caring for the snails has increased their population, which might too be the vege gardens, but often the driveway is littered with empty snail shells after they've flocked in to feast... and I've noticed that with wildness... wild is living and dying all the time.

I think we're not living and not dying, we're just changing (transmute) from one vessel into another vessel, we can indeed "sleep" (die) for some periods but we will always "awake" (live) for some periods :smile: It is amazing !

I know why you care about those little folks: the snails, sometimes I don't have the heart to kill (transmute) the spiders, even the dangerous ones :icon_frown:

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 06:38 PM

Indeed this happens when talking with Mr. Interesting, I always get lost in his vastness :hug2: *with all due respect*

Lucyan28
17-12-2015, 06:46 PM
In the past four days I had a severe cold, I felt my energy (life) leaving my physical body (death) but as soon as I got better I felt the inner energy emanating through all the body again (life).

It's all about energy, transmutation, etc, the concepts of life and death are just concepts that help us to identify the step of the transmutation process, but the process is the same, it does not have a beginning so it does not have a ending.

Nevertheless as an observer I was always aware of my condition, feeling the body and the energy. The consciousness was always awake, so I was thinking: no matter if the physical body "dies" or if it is transmuted into another kind of energy (organically speaking) the consciousness will always be there, and like Celine Dion said "my heart will go on and on" :D

That's just: Fabulous !

ChristopherKoch
15-02-2016, 04:23 AM
Thank you for sharing ideas.

d7reborn
26-03-2016, 04:34 AM
I believe that anything is possible and that through unconditional love for all beings we can create anything we like :)

d7reborn
26-03-2016, 04:35 AM
I believe that through unconditional love for all beings we can create anything :) Oops my bad on the double post :P