PDA

View Full Version : Why is it hard to get a reading on some people

Ronin
10-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Some people I can read like the back of my hand. I can see what makes them tick, I can see their fears, I can see their insecurities, I can see what makes them happy, I can see what makes them sad.
I don't pick all this up on one person, some I can, but usually its whatever screams the loudest...

Its not something I pick up on instantly meeting them, few I can, but mostly it's after a few meetings when I can get it basic feel for that person.

But then there are some people that are just too confusing. I can pick up very little things but when it comes to reading different elements they're so all over the place that I cannot even get a base reading. It doesnt matter if Ive known them over 10 years or if its been a few months.

What can cause this?

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Some people I can read like the back of my hand. I can see what makes them tick, I can see their fears, I can see their insecurities, I can see what makes them happy, I can see what makes them sad.
I don't pick all this up on one person, some I can, but usually its whatever screams the loudest...

Its not something I pick up on instantly meeting them, few I can, but mostly it's after a few meetings when I can get it basic feel for that person.

But then there are some people that are just too confusing. I can pick up very little things but when it comes to reading different elements they're so all over the place that I cannot even get a base reading. It doesnt matter if Ive known them over 10 years or if its been a few months.

What can cause this?

But you are reading them, through the subtle which is telling you exactly what you shared. Some people's subtle stands out more than the obvious, what does that tell you when your reading that kind of person.

That is their basic feel. Its how they present themselves to the world through your interaction with them

IT doesn't mean that is all they are though. People's energy moves in various ways according to many things. Its complex of itself for so many reasons of them being themselves.

In reflection these type of people, can tell you that some people you cant know them fully by just reading them, in fact these people teach you probably have to get to know them beyond that space.

General readings on some can show you not everyone functions in a general way..that helps you to understand people in lots of ways of relating and reading people.

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 08:43 PM
All over the place, speaks volumes to me in relation to energy..as a general read .

Ronin
10-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Sometimes with these people I think that they are trying to hide something from me, like a conflicted emotion.
They don't know that I'm reading them because it is just something that comes some naturally, but it's like what ever is conflicting them puts up a natural block.

Does that make sense?

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=Ronin]Sometimes with these people I think that they are trying to hide something from me, like a conflicted emotion.
They don't know that I'm reading them because it is just something that comes some naturally, but it's like what ever is conflicting them puts up a natural block.

When you read and create a perception about another in that read, often you will see what your creating about them and you cant read deeper, you create the perception that they are blocked and so you are blocked in deeper relating..... The conflict then becomes your own if you wish to engage it. It doesn't mean your not feeling or seeing something in them, but your learning how they are and wish to be around you, that offers you a reflection. That kind of read speaks to me, they are being as they want to be.

There is always potential for you to read deeper and really read the essence of that person beyond that point... This takes a great deal of deeper understanding of the human nature and all the many ways he/she is being as that nature..

People are naturally as they are and need to be. If they feel or sense you open in some areas, it doesn't mean they are blocking, just more not open like you in that way. Naturally your going to meet people at some point where you see this conflict.

How you relate can change. Reading is just one way to get a feel for someone, in general, often meeting those who you cant feel in general like your normal means, means their is potential to read deeper and relate differently as well..other than just tyring to read and relate. Sometimes relating through differences comes into this picture so reading changes the relating.

My learning is that you integrate reading others into deeper personal relating. There are many lessons around this in what arises for the one reflecting through another they are reading.

Not reading people scares some when first meeting people. Because ultimately your diving into the unknown and relating on a level where you have to then trust in the space between you and the other knowing nothing. Sometimes this is a good thing. To begin knowing nothing and let the ground between you lead you naturally as it is.

Your are making sense where you are at in yourself around this.

I have put out some more food for thought, it may not sit with you, but its how I see the change through this through my own personal experience.

Tanemon
10-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Sometimes with these people I think that they are trying to hide something from me, like a conflicted emotion.

Does that make sense?
It makes sense.

May I ask how old you are (roughly)? Also, are you talking about reading both women and men?

There's a reason why I ask these things. Men tend to keep a lot to themselves - which means that, often, they not only don't tend to share things verbally but probably have learned to avoid physical signs of their emotions, so you have fewer visual or audial cues. This can also be true of "career women" in many professional roles. A lot of times it has to do with succeeding in their work lives (e.g., don't rock the boat, don't show weakness, perplexity, or indecisiveness). So "hiding conflicts" can be part of this.

If you're encountering people in their thirties or forties, these things can be factors - which is why I asked your age range.

Ronin
11-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Im in my late 20s.
Reading both men and women but I do guess men are harder to read.
The 2 I struggle with the most is my significant other of over 10 years.
He is the hardest person I have encountered to read, but in the end its probably a good thing and why I am so attracted to him.
The other is my boss.

I dont know if its because I over think and worry what these two are thinking of me that is whats going on.
I have the surface level scratched, but getting deeper is like digging concrete with a shovel.