PDA

View Full Version : A question

I AM
10-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Why do you think you are here in this dimension of reality?

SemperVI
10-12-2015, 04:14 AM
To help humanity tell it's story.

naturesflow
10-12-2015, 07:19 AM

Participating as I am in this world in this moment.

Rah nam
10-12-2015, 07:31 AM
The most simple answer to the original question is, to work, to do a job.
The job has been done and now I wait to leave.

Mr Interesting
10-12-2015, 06:59 PM
I had quite the profound possibility of choosing to question why not so long ago but it really does me little good. It became, just like all the rest of the widening of undercurrents and over currents, merely, which might be the wrong word, just, which too might be the wrong word (and herein I better make this all worth it if I'm to be counted as worthy) a deepening of the sense of colours and depth.

But then again what seems to make more sense is that when I approach others it's not that I carry all this supposed relevance but that it carries me somehow and it's not at all that I have advantages but that I might somehow have a clearer view of what those others might be experiencing.

Sometimes, too, I just want to simply shout it out 'My God all you people can you believe how magnificent this all is? Look at my definition of a bank account and I am so rich it is simply beyond amazing anything like me might contain so much!"

And that makes me laugh. And laughter makes me small again and I like small.

One of my whys was a past where I was very powerful, not that I had any power but I could make very big choices, and now it is like even though I could and it would suit me in another sense it's all about feeling and being able but not doing anything. It's like before I was above and would move my arms and tremendous things would happen but now I'm at the bottom and I do what I do and it somehow ripples out and it's almost as if the effects are the same but the exercising is so much more subtle and is about a naturalness of choices for everyone else. But I don't really look too closely at such things as isolating any single parts from a whole doesn't seem to make much sense.

Everything just seems to connect up so much more beautifully if you just leave it all alone and just go wherever going might be going.

IndigoViolet
11-12-2015, 02:13 AM
No major reason at all but just happened to be "here", waking up wondering what happened.. like, in a way, every morning.

Ronin
11-12-2015, 02:54 AM
I think Im here to learn how to become a better soul.

Miss Hepburn
11-12-2015, 02:55 AM
Because I believed in the illusion...thus, came back to it.

My mission is to not 'wake up' from the Dream...but to be 'outside of' the Dream...
not part of it any longer...through the help of ACIM.

I was so deluded! Even now I must stay alert so I don't think I am a human being. Hahaha...it's getting easier! :tongue:

There IS a mind shift doing A Course In Miracles.

naturesflow
11-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Because I believed in the illusion...thus, came back to it.

My mission is to not 'wake up' from the Dream...but to be 'outside of' the Dream...
not part of it any longer...through the help of ACIM.

I was so deluded! Even now I must stay alert so I don't think I am a human being. Hahaha...it's getting easier! :tongue:

There IS a mind shift doing A Course In Miracles.

So what are you then?

TheGlow
28-02-2016, 03:45 AM
The most simple answer to the original question is, to work, to do a job.
The job has been done and now I wait to leave.
In the mean time you are still helping. Many thanks.

d7reborn
26-03-2016, 03:50 AM
I believe we are here as part of our learning experience and as we learn I believe we move up to higher dimensions through death, ascension, or resurrection :)

baronesslucy
26-03-2016, 07:31 PM
I've had several purposes in life:

I was put up for adoption at birth (I was never meant to be raised by my biological parents) and when I met them, I understood why and I'm not saying this in a negative manner nor am I judging them by saying this).

My name is Lucy which means light and inspiration. I also found out that there is a saint by my name who takes care of those who are blind or have vision difficulties. The mother that raised me had severe glaucoma and by the time she was in her early 60's was had 30% vision in her right eye and 1% vision in her left eye. I took care of her and I believe this was part of my mission on this earth. Someone needed to be there for her and I was that person. My mother died in 1998, so this was the end of this chapter.

Since I'm still here, my mission hasn't been totally fulfilled. Once it is, then I will go on to the next plane of existence.

Miss Hepburn
26-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Maybe I was wasn't so dumb (ref to my post from Dec '15 here) to come back here..maybe I was brilliant...
knowing this is the place to learn things fast!

Mr Interesting
26-03-2016, 09:37 PM

I used to play lots with this idea that my version of special was somehow dependant on lot's of stuff outside of whatever was right in front of me even to the extent that one particular past life thingy eventuated into the beginnings of a really neato interwoven tale which I even started writing as a book which is to say I just eventually played all that stuff into excepting with gusto that I'm just plain weird and that's completely and utterly fine.

It's all really just loads of different perspectives which don't actually, so far as I've been able to figure, change what we're actually looking at... but it's fun to do it and so in doing such it's the fun that kinda takes precedence over why we might have fun.

Therefore I could say I'm here to discover fun but also why did I choose to lose it to the point where finding it again became the predominant task?

Imzadi
26-03-2016, 09:55 PM
To SHINE

http://audiblewisdom.com/install5/wa-data/public/shop/products/19/40/4019/images/3633/3633.750.jpg

naturesflow
26-03-2016, 10:18 PM
To just be.

Whatever being myself means at any given moment.

I tend not to hold myself as needing to be something for this life, more open to life letting it be and me be in it as I can be..:)

ajay00
27-03-2016, 06:48 AM

To help further the spiritual evolution of the universe. Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu are those who excelled in this regard.

JoeVallee
27-03-2016, 08:52 AM
My mission is to wake up myself and then to help with the ascension. The more that awake the easier the transition is to 5d.
Love Joe

O
27-03-2016, 12:11 PM
To play my part, my role, my character in this big play and while doing so, to not get caught up in it and take it all so seriously. :wink:

Lorelyen
27-03-2016, 12:27 PM

Not quite sure if you mean "what makes me think I'm here?" or "why am I here?"

and by "here" do you mean on the material earth or on this forum?