PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is a sign of something or...?

morri_saye
08-12-2015, 03:49 AM
I come from a family with an extensive history of "gifts". Just about every person in my family has had visions, dreams, etc. that have come to pass or detailed parts of important events in my family members' lives.

I've only ever had this to an extremely tiny extent. In fact, it's a joke in my family. I have an ability to either predict food or like...project what I want into other people's heads. It's stupid, and I don't think I actually can do that, but it's a joke in my family since I either always dream of what we're having for dinner or someone, anyone, will show up with what I was craving and say, "I don't know why I got this, but I had a thought that you might want it."

Anyway, in the past couple weeks, I've been having weird things happen.

I had a very detailed dream that my husband met a woman named Katie. There was a lot that happened in the dream. I felt a lot of varying emotions. When I woke up, my husband said to me, "I made a new friend on my game last night. Her name is Katie." It was one of those, "Woah, cool, freaky," kind of things at the time.

Long story short -- my entire dream came true. Right down to the emotions and some of the things that were said.

Because of the things that happened, my husband cut Katie out of our lives. It's been several days since we all last spoke with the agreement that she would never attempt to contact either of us again.

Today, though, I was completely overwhelmed with a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was like a nervous tension. I felt a deep need to check and see if she had said anything. I told my husband about what I was feeling. He checked his account online, and sure enough, there were messages from right around when the feelings started in my stomach.

I've had that feeling in the past, but never been able to tie it to anything. It's like a, "I know something has happened," feeling.

I feel like I may be crazy thinking there's more to this than maybe women's intuition, luck, or coincidence. Yet...I'm wondering what others think. Am I reading too much into this, or is something happening? Do I possibly have an ability to do what the rest of my family can do?

I should add -- I've had a huge shift in mentality lately. I've found security in my religion (I was very much wavering before). I just gave birth to my second child (3 weeks ago). I've been extremely emotional. I've been feeling very determined about life, spirituality, and finding my place. A lot has changed in the past few weeks, and I feel very different than how I used to feel. These things have started since all of these changes in me started. The dream happened 2 weeks before I gave birth. Of course, all of that can be chalked up to hormones, I guess.

Any thoughts?

Any insight is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your time.

CrystalSong
08-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Sounds like you have well developed precognition.
It's one of many ability's we have through higher states of consciousness. Keep paying attention and it's likely more will show up. It's an evolution.