PDA

View Full Version : Just had a Prostate Operation

JOHNTY
07-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Greetings Everyone,

The operation was a doddle - epidural injection in lower spine - though awake: never felt a thing. Five hours later I went for my first pee. It was so excruciating I nearly passed out. Had to pull the emergency cord. Five nurses to the rescue. For the next three days I was passing urine, blood clots and scar tissue - I hated having to go to the toilet/bathroom because of the pain. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! Three weeks later everything is now working fine - sort of.

Before the operation I was on three prostate helping tablets a day. One of those three was to cut my 4-5 nightly loo visits to 1 or none - and it worked fine. All tablets have now been stopped.

The operation was to give an old man like me day and night relief from constant loo visits. My day time visits have been cut dramatically but night visitis are still 3-5 time a night.

So this is what this message is all about: me and my prostate. I would most appreciate some healing down there please - I am seriously lacking a good night sleep.

Many thanks.

Belle
07-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Stay strong and sleep safe and sound.

Lots of ssssss in that message!

Native spirit
07-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Healing and positive thoughts coming your way just take it easy its early days yet

Namaste

ELVISLOVER
07-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Positive thoughts and healing coming your way!

JOHNTY
14-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Greetings Everyone,

Many thanks for the positive thoughts - I am trying to stay positive as well.

Aham Brahmasmi
14-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Sent blessing your way. Keep smiling.

Klaatu24
16-12-2015, 04:55 AM
If you're still feeling the effects, you might like to try a Reiki session. The Reiki practitioner doesn't need to put their hands in sensitive areas, he/she could just put their hands on your abdomen, or any other place you feel comfortable with, since Reiki energy automatically goes to the place where it's most needed. But putting hands nearer to the place where the surgery was, will let the Reiki energy get there faster.

If you're interested, there might be a Reiki center or practitioner/Master near you. Maybe Googling: Reiki (your general location, city, state, etc.). If you feel comfortable talking with the person over the phone, you might want to sign up for a session. Oh, and it's pronounced "Ray-Key."

I hope I don't sound pushy, it's just that Reiki saved my life after being sick for years. And with injuries, Reiki is amazing -- it pours through the hands. Someone with 2 broken ribs let me put my hands on her side -- Reiki poured through so powerfully, it felt like the bones in my hands were bending toward her very slightly (but it didn't hurt). Usually, with a regular Reiki session, the energy doesn't come through that powerfully.

Whatever you decide, I hope you feel better really soon!!!